PDA

View Full Version : 911 Mysteries

awsomeears
04-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Lets get this straight right now.

Just because I posted this does not mean I believe it or support it. It was posted on another forum im on.

It just raised my eyebrow a few times.

I'm proud to be an American and I love my country so dont get weird on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1hour and 30mins long.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=911+Mysteries&hl=en

subliminal1284
04-15-2007, 09:24 PM
The black helicopters are closing in on your location now....

70challenger452
04-15-2007, 10:08 PM
I saw about half of it and considered it too long, I'll probably finish it later, I pretty good with physics and I'm pretty sure the buildings fell at about the right amount of time, there have been quite a few scientists that discribed why it fell and I belive them much more than a couple regular people theorizing.

05caddyext
04-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Some of the statements made in that movie are just rediculous. "What would cause iron beams to shoot out the sides of the building if it was falling straight down?"

"There was no raging inferno, just an hour of smoke with isolated pockets of fire"

They take a snippet of video from the documentary of those two brothers who were doing a piece on rookie firefighters in New York. They were inside the towers with some of the firefighters. In the actual video they shot they are in the lobby of Tower 1, they say that they just walked in after a huge fireball came down the elevator shaft which blew out the windows in the lobby.

^ in this stupid movie on the net they use that piece of video but they don't mention the part about the fireball, they just say that "it must have been a bomb. What would make all the windows blow out and take marble tiles off the wall."

This video is nothing more than a TON of videos pieced together to make something appear that simply wasn't there. We all saw everything LIVE on tv that morning.

Now show me some stuff on the Pentagon, I still personally believe there was something fishy with that attack, but nobody has ever had a decent explanation of what happened to the plane if it didn't hit the building.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
First lie in the video - black smoke does not indicate a smoldering fire - it indicates a fire with petroluim based products, rubber etc.

Still watching...

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 10:56 AM
"The twin towers are designed like a screen door, put a pencil through a screen door and the screen is still intact."

A plane did a little more damage to the building than pencil does to a screen door. Not to mention a screen door is not made of steel that will break as opposed to a screen that will move around a pencil.

Sorry its raining so I cant work on the car, Im bored.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 10:58 AM
The fire analogy is great. "Other buildings burned for many hours without collapsing"

The other buildings did not have a gaping hole from a airplane either...

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 10:59 AM
I gotta go get tinfoil for my head just to watch this.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:02 AM
"where are the cores at ground zero?"

Burried under 110floors of debris...idiot

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:05 AM
"since the buildings are steel, what could have burned to cause the heat?"

ummmm contents of the building???? duh

steel trusses are not that thick of metal. Heat will melt them

I cant believe Im still watching this.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:06 AM
"how come these people in the building did not feel the intense heat?"

well the surviors were below the impact area. Heat rises. I think I learned that in 3rd grade.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:11 AM
The "explosion" just before the begining of the collapse could have been a floor collapsing before it trigger the rest of the building to come down. One floor probably collapsed before the whole building came down.

I think UFO's are comming in soon...

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Are they going to say the government palnted a bomb in the building??

good lord

Heat Seeker WS6
04-18-2007, 11:18 AM
ha ha go JP!!:thumbsup

A B25 Mitchell flew in to the side of the Empire State Building and the damage stayed local. They designed the buildings to take airplane hits- but jetfuel & building contents change the dynamics of building survivability.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
The steel comming out of the building as it collapses is from the weight of the floors above falling and it breaking. geezzz

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:32 AM
There it is - explosives in he building!!!

*tinfoil hat on* I knoew , when the builders built the building, they put demolition explosives in the joints ha *takes hat off*

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:33 AM
"what blew this paper all over New York?"

air movement from the floors comming down..

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:36 AM
HI John

Its raining so I cant work on the 77. I guess this is another way to kill time.

These people are allowed to walk the streets without medication.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:42 AM
If there were explosions at the base of the building, why did it collapse from the top down????

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:47 AM
OK I figured it out. The planes hit the building. Then demolition crews went inside and planted all the explosives so the building would come down..

Heat Seeker WS6
04-18-2007, 11:51 AM
If there were explosions at the base of the building, why did it collapse from the top down????

Oh yeah, thats right! usually when the explosions are at the base, thay take off into space!! :goof :goof Looks like NASA's not behind it:thumbsup

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 11:56 AM
They used a scene from Brainiac!!

Classic

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh yeah, thats right! usually when the explosions are at the base, thay take off into space!! :goof :goof Looks like NASA's not behind it:thumbsup

Good call - they must not be involved

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Amazing, they even twisted the words of the building owner. Using the word pull as a demolition term. He meant pull as in pull out of the building.

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Insurance scam by the building owner????

This keeps getting better. He got insurance to cover acts of terrorism in 2001 when he bought the buildings. That his motive. Well no crap its a high rise building.

Heat Seeker WS6
04-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Insurance scam by the building owner????

This keeps getting better. He got insurance to cover acts of terrorism in 2001 when he bought the buildings. That his motive. Well no crap its a high rise building.

Why not? thats what happened to that waterpark on HwyI00 & Layton in early 90's. Everyone's doing it:thumbsup

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Thats what happened to that?

I didnt know that.

Heat Seeker WS6
04-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Thats what happened to that?

I didnt know that.

Thats what I hea..... oh crap gotta run... 2 guys in black suits are here to see me!

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Thats what I hea..... oh crap gotta run... 2 guys in black suits are here to see me!

Run !!!! its the men in black!!!

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Im getting a Area 51 kinda vibe from this

Nix
04-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Ok... i watched 12 mins of that shit and I can't watch anymore. that chicks voice is so damn annoying for one and the bs that they are talking about yeah anyway.:rolleyes:

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Ok... i watched 12 mins of that shit and I can't watch anymore. that chicks voice is so damn annoying for one and the bs that they are talking about yeah anyway.:rolleyes:

Very true. she is annoying, but I think she is on another show I have watched, just cant remember what. I watch a lot of documentaries.