PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Street racing (16min)

Flicktitty
04-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Some good stuff! (http://media.putfile.com/kc-street-racing-long-compressed)

BAD LS1
04-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Thats awesome!! Too bad nothing like that happens around here in that sorta degree except for 16 sec buzz bombs. That black LT1 bodystyle formula with an LS1 swap races everything!!! lots of cool stuff.

Waver
04-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Wait a min, I am sure we can come up with a kick ass vid like that.....

Z28Envy
04-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Very good Vid. Good find!!!:thumbsup

BAD LS1
04-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Wait a min, I am sure we can come up with a kick ass vid like that.....

Yeah right. No one thats fast really does anything on the street, i havent even done anything for a long time with the camaro.

Waver
04-12-2007, 08:19 AM
True, however shouldnt stop us from making a vid with some of the crazy shit that goes on here (rsd, carshows, culvers, highway, ect)

BAD LS1
04-12-2007, 08:34 AM
Lol... tape the RICER burnout shows at culvers? We have like one car show a year... highway.. well it kinda sucks, its all clapped out honda products. RSD's is namely all chi-town boys, so they could make their own vid from that...

We would get ripped on pretty hard for our vague lifestyle around here. I believe we tried to make a chi-town call out vid?? Yah bunch of shit in a parking lot... thats what we all do best, im just as guilty.

Waver
04-12-2007, 09:09 AM
damn it, it wasnt always like that.......

Mudd Runner
04-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Worst video ever I am so fvckin sick of roll racing my grandma can race from a roll i saw only a couple decent runs on that whole vid and the 2 best had pick up trucks in em :flipoff2:

Flicktitty
04-12-2007, 11:59 AM
thats why we should plan a day/night and have the cars come out and do a video ;)

BAD LS1
04-12-2007, 12:09 PM
thats why we should plan a day/night and have the cars come out and do a video ;)

That will be like trying to orchestrate world peace.

We just dont have the places to do that sorta stuff around here w/o much concern of getting busted. We got cars that have grown to fast for flogs on the street, haley's comet cars, and everything else that falls in between there and the 16 second hondas. We neeed to have a couple of our faster members get down on the street against eachother on vid, then we might have a cool vid that lasts about 5 min.

GRM-REPR
04-12-2007, 12:19 PM
The first 5 mins was enough....same ol' same ol'....

Flicktitty
04-12-2007, 09:33 PM
That will be like trying to orchestrate world peace.

We just dont have the places to do that sorta stuff around here w/o much concern of getting busted. We got cars that have grown to fast for flogs on the street, haley's comet cars, and everything else that falls in between there and the 16 second hondas. We neeed to have a couple of our faster members get down on the street against eachother on vid, then we might have a cool vid that lasts about 5 min.

i can get ya a street down in Delavan with no cops for a good while ;)