PDA

View Full Version : Open House For Northstar Mfg Shop Tour

GRAMPS SS
04-10-2007, 08:31 PM
I got this info off another site, but Heet Streaker and i and my son sean were there today and we got the same invite for all of BCM...the place is amazing...all the stuff they make right here is milwaukee that goes to nascar,miladon oil pans, morroso, etc....plus the powder coating they do for some big name companies...like HARLEY to name one...you get to see it all done on theis day in may if you wish....i know Heet Seaker and i will be attending.....so heree is the info.....hope you can make it....

If you didn't know, Northstar manufactures a variety of parts for the racing and streetrod industry. Many of their parts i.e oils pans, timing covers & Ford 9" housings are stamped right here in Milwaukee and distributed by some of the well known names in the industry: Moser, Strange etc.

They also have sandblasting powder coating lines than can handle jobs small to BIG including frames. Additionally they have ceramic coating capability for exhaust manifolds, headers and side pipe.

Here's our opportunity to see up close the inner workings of a local business.

The Wisconsin Street Rod Assn toured recently and gave rave reviews.

Come solo, come with a buddy or come with a club but don't miss this generous offer. They can comfortably handle up to 200 people. Donuts & coffee avail.

Saturday, May 5
10:00 AM

Northstar Mfg.
3285 N 32nd Street
Milwaukee, WI

414 445 1525

Check out their website:

http://www.northstar-mfg.com

Heat Seeker WS6
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
This place was very neat. We got a quick but informative tour from Steve, the owner of the place of got to see some stuff being made. These guys also make the LS7 oil pans!

http://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/patriot.gif

:thumbsup

2SLOW
04-10-2007, 10:07 PM
sounds cool.

TURTLE
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
i'm there as long as i can get out of there to go to work by 1...

Flicktitty
04-11-2007, 05:27 PM
hmmm sounds like it could be fun

GRAMPS SS
04-12-2007, 09:20 AM
they place is really cool...all the crap they make therer...i'm in....again....free doughnuts.....

Karps TA
04-12-2007, 09:24 AM
I had them do the ceramac coating on my headers 2 years, They did a nice job.

The neighborhood isn't the most desireable, definetly only going there during the day. lol

GRAMPS SS
04-12-2007, 09:29 AM
great hood isn't it.....

Gary Anderson
05-03-2007, 09:18 PM
TTT Bump

TURTLE
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
are we meeting up and cruising in together?

modmachz
05-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I would not believe a word steve say's, The guy is so full of $hit.As`far as the oil pans, He makes some there, but We got some from him and they leaked and also where from china!!!!. As far as powder coating mike from hy tech coatings in waukesha is far better and cheaper!! This is just my opinion..

GRAMPS SS
05-06-2007, 03:58 PM
well, we are all allowed are opinion...but i have known and done business with steve for 16 years and i have not seen any oil pans or anything go out of the old shop of new shop that were from china...i've seen them do the stamping myself...and the powder coating he does...i ran into guys... some on this site that rave about his work....but we all have are opinions...and mine is that steve is a stand up guy and we will continue to use his services...and the two big blocks we have, have his oil pans on...and not a drop has leaked out of them, also have his timing covers as well on a few small blocks.... and they are stamped ....MADE IN U.S.A. but that is just my opinion....................