PDA

View Full Version : EAA Show Volunteer Thread

NFLSpike
04-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Hello Everyone......

I thought that I would start a thread to see how many of you would be willing to volunteer your time for the upcoming Planes, Manes, and Automobiles Show held at the world famous EAA grounds on Saturday, June 30th. I can't believe the responses that we have received already from people who want to jump on board and be a part of this incredible event. If you would like to join the "Stang Gang," just post up and we'll make sure you're added to our volunteer list. If you want to volunteer, and would like to come here Friday evening to help set up, just let me know and we'll make sure that you have a place to stay. It's a great time! Remember, the Friday evening before the show, all the volunteers are invited to join us for dinner at Kodiak Jacks with Larry Jewitt and his wife, from Mustang Enthusiast Magazine. They are great people!

Thanks everyone....We have some great things planned!

I realize that this a an all Ford show, but please feel free to help out if you wish. Ford is the main sponsor for EAA so that is where the affiliation comes into play.

Reverend Cooper
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
cool thanks for the update spike i will be there to help