PDA

View Full Version : Car Chase (of my own)

awsomeears
04-08-2007, 12:23 PM
So last night was pretty scary, Around 2:30 (barclose) I got off the 84th st. exit and going south past The Peddit Skate center.

Some dude in a 2002ish Silver Jeep Cheroke was drifting into my lane :alcoholic <-------- thats why

So I flashed my high beams at him, the dude lays into his breaks :stare

I do the same, he's just sitting there so I go around him and the dude is yelling and acting hardcore. So I rev up the ol' neon and peel on out thinking thats it. The dude chases me but goes onto the other lane :stare and flys past me. We hit a red lite and the dude is just freaking out, so we played a game of Cat and mouse for 10 mins.

All around 84 and greenfield area in and out of the streets.

I turned down a Dead End :durr and the dude stoped at the entrance of the very short street and waited there. So I just turned around and swearved at him (almost hitting him) and took off. Lost him for a bit then the dude managed to find us once again.

So I figured there are always cops on THEHWY so I was flying up there, i was a few blocks ahead of him and he thought I took the freeway and jump on.

Thank God.

So im telling you this story because my freaked out ass as well as my friend kristin didnt get a plate #

I could have swore it started with a GV somthing or GC

The dude looked like Mr. Clean but a skinny. White and bald head.

I'm sure he lives in Stallis so for you stallis peeps if you happen to know of a very tempermental person that fits this descriptions let me know.

- Brad -

Reverend Cooper
04-08-2007, 12:27 PM
thats what they make bats for get one and carry it in the car

awsomeears
04-08-2007, 12:30 PM

I was just thinking about that, ill be getting one asap. I really wanted to get out of the car when this dude cornered me but now adays people seem to think carrying a GUN is the thing to do.

I had my friend kristin with me so I was worried about her more then my self, I couldnt leave her in the car while there is a 50/50 chance of my ass getting shot or beat down baddly. Then the dude would chase her down and that thought of that is scary.

I think in the next few days ill waste a hour of my time just driving around stallis. This dude needs to pay ( law wise )

FANAT1C
04-08-2007, 12:39 PM
You should called the cops, let them know you're coming and tried to get him to follow you to the police station.

I do like the baseball bat suggestion though!

300pny
04-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Protect with 357 security system. Should have taken him to the cop shop

300pny
04-08-2007, 12:40 PM

Baseball vs gun. Gun always wins.

Reverend Cooper
04-08-2007, 12:43 PM
yeah cuz its legal to conceal and carry here right. ^ if your worried about a gun dont get out if not get out and bash in a few of his lights and see what he does

stowsea
04-08-2007, 12:47 PM
is this him?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/drift2388/richc.jpg

but seriously that shit sucks. sounds familiar doesnt it flicktitty

Reverend Cooper
04-08-2007, 12:51 PM
if your skeeered about guns then dont do that stuff i guess?

awsomeears
04-08-2007, 12:58 PM
is this him?

Similar but very pal white and skinny nose

0TransAm0
04-08-2007, 07:52 PM

i got one of the sluggers in my back seat kinda wedged so the handle goes up towerds the roof but its one of the smaller ones like the little kids use.

i used to go to the hood ALL the time.....

Beagle
04-08-2007, 08:04 PM
i've been in that situation before. never got caught always got away.

DynoTom
04-08-2007, 09:42 PM
I will be on the look out for that " ass hat " around Stallis for ya !

I live VERY close to where this happened....

PonyKiller87
04-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Get a Trunk Monkey, lol

awsomeears
04-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I will be on the look out for that " ass hat " around Stallis for ya !

I live VERY close to where this happened....

:thumbsup

All I thought about today was what happend last night, could have gone so wrong :eek:

pOrk
04-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Shoulda called it in and made 200 bucks

flyin_blue_egg
04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
is this him?

if your talking about a certin time at HWY a few years ago...that guy was fvcking crazy!!! i was with flick that night

hrsp
04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
i live right where this happended....dont know the guy but will keep my eyes open for ya...theres always drunks driven on greenfiled after bar close..they all go the mcdonald on 84th and then home...

IDIOT DRUNK DRIVERS>>>>>

and you did the right thing..no reason to be a "tough guy" and get shot or pounded with a bat by a drunk idiot....

hrsp
04-09-2007, 01:08 AM
that dude in the pick looks like me....but i assure you it wasnt me...