PDA

View Full Version : The Most Hated Family in America

84hurst
04-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Definately worth watching this vid. You'd think that if these people hate America so much they'd move! Lets get some opinions. http://www.break.com/index/most_hated_family_in_america.html

Z28Envy
04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Psycho's like that should be shipped out of the country! If they don't like America, get the fuk out!!

fireguyrick
04-06-2007, 05:44 PM
I am SURE they would be welcomed in Ramadi, Al-Nasiriyah, or Fallujah.

Rick

07ROUSHSTG3
04-06-2007, 05:46 PM
that is disgusting. i cannot beleive that nobody has killed them, imagine if your son or daughter was killed in a war and you had these dirtballs picketing the funeral!?!? i can't beleive nobody has snapped yet. i am not saying that i would like to see that happen............................................ .............oh wait, yes i am, they can die and find out what GOD has waiting for them!

07ROUSHSTG3
04-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I am SURE they would be welcomed in Ramadi, Al-Nasiriyah, or Fallujah.

Rick

how long would a bunch of women spewing religious nonsense last in a middle eastern county like iran?:fire
they are protesting the same armed forces that gives them to rant and rave on street corners, all these protestors are nothing but hippocrites (sp)

subliminal1284
04-06-2007, 06:32 PM
They get my vote to drop them off in Iran. If I saw people doing that I would probably do them some bodily harm

GTSLOW
04-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow what a bunch of a fvcking morons. :wow

I really hate watching stuff like this because it makes me want to go there and beat the fvck out of them.

GTSLOW
04-06-2007, 06:55 PM
If they came to one of the funerals I've had to do. I would finish the funeral, go change out of uniform and come back with a bat.

awsomeears
04-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I watched about 1 min of that and turned it off. Why not leave ?

Seeing that I didnt watch the intire video was she asked " Why not Leave if you have the USA that much ? "

This family is like an talaban family that has been brainwashed to hate a specific thing and thats all they know.

Very sad.................

GTSLOW
04-06-2007, 08:09 PM
My grandpas take after watching the vid:

They should come down the road with a tank with a flame thrower mounted on it and burn their slimey asses into ashes

one bunch of first class idiots, probably all have AIDS

:rolf :rolf

Reverend Cooper
04-06-2007, 08:41 PM
they are all mother****ers!

Knyghtmare
04-06-2007, 09:17 PM
I have watched about 10 seconds of that and I want to murder every last one of them, starting with the youngest girls.

Breecher_7
04-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Im not going to comment.... I have nothing nice to say........

88Nightmare
04-06-2007, 10:04 PM
i watched the first 1:20 of it and had to turn it off. **** them. they can burn in hell. I hope all the bad things in the world happens to them and no one else. they should just leave if they dislike it so much.

moels
04-06-2007, 10:10 PM
That song by Lee Greenwood is one of the most patriotic songs in history and they go and mock the USA with it?? I turned it off shortly after that due to the level of pissoffedness I had achieved.

Reverend Cooper
04-06-2007, 10:11 PM
i hope satan ****s them in their ass' for eternity

Knyghtmare
04-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Nothing will happen to them. Thats the bullshit part. Nothing will happen to them because the TRUE Americans. The law biding american citizens that love this country would know better and have the pride not to break the laws and murder them like they should be murdered. So lets take our guns away and raise the taxes and give rights to economy and oxygen sucking pricks like this that hate the country and taunt us, yet still flock to this country just to exploit it.

GTSLOW
04-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I can't believe it!! They went to a funeral for a SSG that died from a IED, guess what their sign said....... "Thank God for IED's"

Un fvcking believable, if it was my son I probably would have driven my car into the group.

300pny
04-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Fine line here. Do they have the right to freedom of speach or does the family have the right to morne in peace?....I think Ill take the latter on this one.