Poncho
04-06-2007, 01:54 AM
rob van winkle ain't got nothin' on ya.

Flicktitty
04-06-2007, 02:25 AM
lmao vanilla ice..............

Beagle
04-06-2007, 02:43 AM
neuwave i know i havent been on bcm as long as you but how come i havent seen you call someone out? this is going to be a long summer for you.

Waver
04-06-2007, 08:06 AM
neuwave i know i havent been on bcm as long as you but how come i havent seen you call someone out? this is going to be a long summer for you.

I dont call anyone out because every one and their brother call me out....WTF!

juicedimpss
04-06-2007, 09:13 AM
ice ice baby

Car Guy
04-06-2007, 09:59 AM
ice ice baby

too cold...too cold......Vanilla ICE!..................werd to ya mutha...............I'm outta here.....:durr

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Myles
04-06-2007, 10:00 AM
kick it back one time boyeee?

wikked
04-06-2007, 10:12 AM
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/coolasice/3.gif

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/coolasice/21.gif

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/coolasice/53.gif

:rolf

Car Guy
04-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooo..........make it stop!.....:rolf :rolf :rolf

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Myles
04-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Omfg Rofl

blackhorse
04-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Rollin.....My 5.0.....................thats not right

Crawlin
04-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO Ninja GO!!!!

Waver
04-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey now, I wouldnt be cought dead doing some of that shit...I dont care how much I look like the vanilla one

Cutlass Queen
04-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO Ninja GO!!!!

u beat me to it...:rolf :rolf

nismodave
04-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey Nick, Shake the haters off.

It seems like people have it out for ya.

I dont quite know why......But anyway.

My advice to you let them talk their smack, and you should be outside working on the Stang, so when the time comes to run like the 15 people that have called you out, you will be ready.

moels
04-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Drop the zero and get wit da Hero!

Reverend Cooper
04-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey Nick, Shake the haters off.

It seems like people have it out for ya.

I dont quite know why......But anyway.

My advice to you let them talk their smack, and you should be outside working on the Stang, so when the time comes to run like the 15 people that have called you out, you will be ready.

yeah im pretty sure some of the guys that have been gunning for you would have been crying to yoo like little girls.....you sir are taking this like a man and i applaud you for it. i pick on ya for fun just like you give me shit. it seems like some really have it out for you tho. well at least you own your car...it runs and you havent run it out of oil

BadAzzGTA89
04-07-2007, 12:24 AM
yeah im pretty sure some of the guys that have been gunning for you would have been crying to yoo like little girls.....you sir are taking this like a man and i applaud you for it. i pick on ya for fun just like you give me shit. it seems like some really have it out for you tho. well at least you own your car...it runs and you havent run it out of oil
I also say alot of guys think shmit old car i have a better newer one that will smoke it!Those guys are wrong no payments on older cars and you have money to "Play" with! I know what the 5.0's do with a stick and the right mods my car stock had a tuff time with them untill i owned it:thumbsup

Waver
04-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Thanks you guys, I know that some of these "call out" threads are for shits and giggles.....If you take them too seriously, then you have issues....

Now pork, how about this....I get 1/8th track plus 4 legnths, plus you count to 10 before start your bike after the tree hits green, and the also give me the hit and then you have a race lol

pOrk
04-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks you guys, I know that some of these "call out" threads are for shits and giggles.....If you take them too seriously, then you have issues....

Now pork, how about this....I get 1/8th track plus 4 legnths, plus you count to 10 before start your bike after the tree hits green, and the also give me the hit and then you have a race lol

I'll give you an 1/8th and the hit, best I can do :rolf

pOrk
04-07-2007, 07:42 PM

I own everything in my stable, nothing is worth more then 10 grand but hell I ain't making payments on anything. Dunno what kinda statement that was supposed to be, a bit rude though if I might say so myself. :goof

Reverend Cooper
04-07-2007, 07:45 PM
i own everything in my stable to thats got nothing to do with anything. the point is everyone thinks they are cool calling him out. **** he has a slow car he said it and tells everyone that. call out someone in your league. this is old shit its boring me now

Lash
04-07-2007, 07:50 PM
i own everything in my stable to thats got nothing to do with anything. the point is everyone thinks they are cool calling him out. **** he has a slow car he said it and tells everyone that. call out someone in your league. this is old shit its boring me now

Coop FTMFW!!!

Waver
04-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I'll give you an 1/8th and the hit, best I can do :rolf

what you cant count to 10 lol

Waver
04-07-2007, 10:03 PM

werd, I guess they think it is all they can beat so what ever....if it makes them happy.

MurphysLaw88GT
04-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Ice ice baby (x2) All right stop collaborate and listen Ice is back with my brand new invention Something grabs a hold of me tightly Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly Will it ever stop yo I don't know Turn off the lights and I'll glow To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle Dance go rush to the speaker that booms I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom Deadly when I play a dope melody Anything less than the best is a felony Love it or leave it you better gain weight You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play If there was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

CHORUS Ice ice baby vanillla (x4)

Now that the party is jumping With the bass kicked in and the vegas are pumpin' Quick to the point to the point no faking I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon Burning them if you ain't quick and nimble I go crazy when I hear a cymbal And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo Rollin' in my 5.0 With my rag-top down so my hair can blow The girlies on standby waving just to say hi Did you stop no I just drove by Kept on pursuing to the next stop I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block The block was dead Yo so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine Shay with a guage and Vanilla with a nine Reading for the chumps on the wall The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls Gunshots rang out like a bell I grabbed my nine all I heard were shells Falling on the concrete real fast Jumped in my car slammed on the gas Bumpet to bumper the avenue's packed I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack Police on the scene you know what I mean They passed me up confronted all the dope fiends If there was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

REPEAT CHORUS

Take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it My town that created all the bass sound Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground 'Cause my style's like a chemical spill Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel Conducted and formed This is a hell of a concept We make it hype and you want to step with this Shay plays on the fade slice like a ninja Cut like a razor blade so fast other DJs say damn If my rhyme was a drug I'd sell it by the gram Keep my composure when it's time to get loose Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice If there was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the hook while Shay revolves it

Ice ice baby vanilla Ice ice baby (oh-oh) vanilla Ice ice baby vanilla Ice ice baby vanilla ice Yo man let's get out of here Word to your mother Ice ice baby too cold Ice ice baby too cold too cold (x2) Ice ice baby

:durr

Waver
04-07-2007, 10:17 PM
you have waaaaayyyyy too much time on your hands

MurphysLaw88GT
04-07-2007, 10:17 PM
*Borat* What is it VanillaFace. I has my Slab parked at the outside, all pimps, no hoes

MurphysLaw88GT
04-07-2007, 10:18 PM
you have waaaaayyyyy too much time on your hands

no, behold! The wonders GOOGLE can drag up:headbang

Waver
04-07-2007, 10:21 PM
but the fact that you actually looked it up.....now that is funny....

MurphysLaw88GT
04-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Actually, i was dilligently searching for the GIF of vanilla ice Rollin in the 5.0. I know its out there somewhere

MurphysLaw88GT
04-07-2007, 10:24 PM
*Prince* This bores me........anyone interested in a game of basketball

Waver
04-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Actually, i was dilligently searching for the GIF of vanilla ice Rollin in the 5.0. I know its out there somewhere

find it, and I just might have to change my avatar

nismodave
04-08-2007, 09:17 AM
This Murphy guy is pretty funny.

Flicktitty
04-08-2007, 11:35 AM
*Prince* This bores me........anyone interested in a game of basketball

How about some pancakes............:rolf

RanJer
04-08-2007, 12:13 PM
YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Chorus:
Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

Chorus

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~cwc/images/icetmnt.jpg
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~cwc/images/tmntice.jpg

Waver
04-08-2007, 12:18 PM
YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Chorus:
Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

Chorus

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~cwc/images/icetmnt.jpg
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~cwc/images/tmntice.jpg

that one has no mention of a 5.0 in it...now where is that gif...?????

Reverend Cooper
04-08-2007, 12:21 PM
dood if you look like vanilla ice, i look like brad pitt

Waver
04-08-2007, 12:23 PM
dood if you look like vanilla ice, i look like brad pitt

o.k. brad

pOrk
04-12-2007, 04:20 PM

Well heres a rag to wipe off your dripping poo nanny with yah baby