PDA

View Full Version : 93 probe..no title

Memphis
04-05-2007, 08:45 PM
93 probe, 4 cylinder automatic. Runs and drives fine, trans acts up at times. Body is fair, and no I dont have pics. Has factory alloywheels and sunroof. No title available for this car so a 4 cylinder racer, parts car, or ?? Hes asking $400, if interested pm me and I'll give you his number.

LIL EVO
04-05-2007, 11:51 PM
It's not as hard to get a title as some may think. As long as it has a clean history the DMV will generally issue you a new one.

Car Guy
04-05-2007, 11:58 PM
It's not as hard to get a title as some may think. As long as it has a clean history the DMV will generally issue you a new one.

IDK about that.....It depends alot on the specific situation, and I think Memphis has some experience with titles......

:headbang :headbang :headbang

WilliamZ
04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
IDK about that.....It depends alot on the specific situation, and I think Memphis has some experience with titles......

Ah well lilevo has had experience getting a tittle for a car without a title......

pOrk
04-06-2007, 12:36 AM

lol

Car Guy
04-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Ah well lilevo has had experience getting a tittle for a car without a title......

Not doubting that, and I've managed to get titles for many cars too.....but everything needs to be on the 'up and up' if you know what I mean. With the situation and how you go about it, and if the title was junked good luck....;)

Memphis
04-06-2007, 12:05 PM
title was not junked, it is a 'financial' situation. Feel free to buy it and give it a shot, just being up front that it likely wont happen.