PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have this/

Brandon W.
04-04-2007, 10:56 PM
well today i donated blood during school today. now when it was being pumped out of me i felt fine(didnt pass out)...i have been eating and drinking fluids (Mainly water) and i feel like crap. has anybody else donated blood then felt like garbage? it is worse then being sick. its the feeling of 20 lbs of sh*t in a 5 lb bag. going to work sucked and so did working on the car.. i felt week and helpless.the nurse said that it might happen but she made it sound like nothing.. ugh.......rant over.

Korndogg
04-04-2007, 10:59 PM
quit being a girl.

Waver
04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
well today i donated blood during school today. now when it was being pumped out of me i felt fine(didnt pass out)...i have been eating and drinking fluids (Mainly water) and i feel like crap. has anybody else donated blood then felt like garbage? it is worse then being sick. its the feeling of 20 lbs of sh*t in a 5 lb bag. going to work sucked and so did working on the car.. i felt week and helpless.the nurse said that it might happen but she made it sound like nothing.. ugh.......rant over.
it is a normal reaction when you give blood or lose that amount of blood....you will feel fine tomarrow

Flicktitty
04-05-2007, 12:20 AM
quit being a girl.

Troof!

-1 for crying like a dirty snatch Brandy!

hey and that reminds me why didn't you awnser your phone at 3:45 am? :rolf :goof

thats why i never gave blood

But Nick (Neuwave) is right he is however a EMT or uhm a yeah i think thats what they call them?

Waver
04-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Troof!
But Nick (Neuwave) is right he is however a EMT or uhm a yeah i think thats what they call them?

well in training, not a certed emt yet.

Flicktitty
04-05-2007, 12:27 AM
bleh.......close enough......

so right now you could still save someones life but in 3 months you get a little card saying you can lol

Waver
04-05-2007, 12:32 AM
well, yes......exactally....but it is not a card, it is a license to practice

fireguyrick
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
well, yes......exactally....but it is not a card, it is a license to practice

Not really, it is a certification to practice under a MD's liscense.:goof But that still does not change the fact that you are correct about the reaction to the blood loss that Brandy felt.

Not to hijack, but where are you going to school for it? I went to MATC (north) for my EMT-B and LTC for my Paramedic training.

Rick

Waver
04-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Not really, it is a certification to practice under a MD's liscense.:goof But that still does not change the fact that you are correct about the reaction to the blood loss that Brandy felt.

Not to hijack, but where are you going to school for it? I went to MATC (north) for my EMT-B and LTC for my Paramedic training.

Rick

same place.....the way dave t (probably the same guy who you had) makes it sound like it is a license......

fireguyrick
04-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Tomasino? Ha, that guy is a trip. It is sort of a liscense. You need to have a MD sign off on you to actually "practice," so basically if you screw up BAD the Doc that you work under can lose his liscense (not THAT likely to happen though).

Rick

Waver
04-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Tomasino? Ha, that guy is a trip. It is sort of a liscense. You need to have a MD sign off on you to actually "practice," so basically if you screw up BAD the Doc that you work under can lose his liscense (not THAT likely to happen though).

Rick
yeah he is, he is co teaching it with a few other guys......the over all class is fun to be in and I look forward to it every time

RanJer
04-05-2007, 08:11 AM
i havent given blood in a long time, but last time i did.. when i got home all i wanted to do was sleep.. so i did. felt fine when i woke up.