PDA

View Full Version : WTF! Anyone see this sick phuck on O'Reilly Factor?

Yooformula
04-04-2007, 04:15 AM
This guy did an interview for his website where for 2 years, he would teach people how to lure and build relationships with young girls and not get caught by the cops. He says that his age of attraction is 3-11yrs old because women are not as cute as young girls. It took 2 years for the website provider to pull his phuking site down after Fox news did an undercover segment on him. He went on to say that if there were no laws that he would build a relationship with a young girl hopefully as young as 3. I still wonder how to this day, people like this dont end up dead.:fire

badass88gt
04-04-2007, 08:14 AM
He'll get his. Somehow, someway.

Feature Pony
04-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Dude people like that should be put down!!!! They are worthless in the community and all they will do is wreck peoples lives. We can put down helpless animals why can't we put down humans like this and save the animals!

GRM-REPR
04-04-2007, 11:15 AM
This guy did an interview for his website where for 2 years, he would teach people how to lure and build relationships with young girls and not get caught by the cops. He says that his age of attraction is 3-11yrs old because women are not as cute as young girls. It took 2 years for the website provider to pull his phuking site down after Fox news did an undercover segment on him. He went on to say that if there were no laws that he would build a relationship with a young girl hopefully as young as 3. I still wonder how to this day, people like this dont end up dead.:fire

What makes me still question our judicial system is a problem like this. I'm sick of hearing about all these pedophiles and how they keep getting away with doing the sick shit they do.

What makes it worse is that the qwacks that "diagnose" them say that they can be cured and go back into society?! WTF!?!?!?!

We need the death penalty just for fuks like this piece of rotten garbage, a pedophile doesn't have the right to live anymore, useless!

My 2cents.....

pOrk
04-04-2007, 05:20 PM
A 3 year old? Thats just sad.