PDA

View Full Version : If you are bored wed night and need a laugh check this out.

Yooformula
04-03-2007, 11:32 PM
My store is having a karaoke night for guys to dress like Christina Aguilera and sing to win vip tickets to her concert......WKTI and some news channel is sponsoring it. We had guys calling the store and singing over the phone trying o win tickets:rolf :rolf :rolf This will be the funniest sh!t I would have seen all year. Yes, I will be working so ask for me if you drop by but this is gonna be good:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

"AIN'T NO OTHER MAN

It's time to get your "act" together for a chance to win All Access when Christina Aguilera rolls into the Bradley Center on April 20th! The KTI Morning Show is looking for one good man who's feeling 'Beautiful' enough to dress and sing his favorite Christina Aguilera song for a chance to win the Christina Aguilera I Love All Access prize package for his wife, girlfriend, daughter, etc. The "I Love All Access" prize package includes a pair of in-stage tickets to see Christina Aguilera up close on April 20th at the Bradley Center, a backstage tour before the show, exclusive Christina Aguilera merchandise, access to an exclusive pre-show party, and more. Pre-register here now! We look forward to seeing your "act" Wednesday night beginning at 7 p.m. at Buffalo Wild Wings at 2635 North Mayfair Road (across from Mayfair Mall) in Tosa!"

Heat Seeker WS6
04-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Yoo after how Coop was talking to you in that other thread, I'd be afraid of him showing up for this! :wooo

Yooformula
04-03-2007, 11:42 PM
I would buy him all the drinks and food he could consume if he actually showed up dressed to sing!!!

stowsea
04-04-2007, 12:59 AM
I would buy him all the drinks and food he could consume if he actually showed up dressed to sing!!!

ill do it, but i aint singing

Yooformula
04-04-2007, 01:27 AM
oh hell no you HAVE to sing!!!

stowsea
04-04-2007, 01:47 AM
oh hell no you HAVE to sing!!!

i couldnt sing if my life depended on it.

Yooformula
04-04-2007, 01:49 AM
i couldnt sing if my life depended on it.

EVEN BETTER!!!

stowsea
04-04-2007, 01:50 AM
haha, i dont know. maybe you can sweet talk me into it

stowsea
04-04-2007, 01:53 AM
and even if i did do it, i would just do it for bcm and bw3's. i wouldnt go to a christina a. concert if you payed me

Flicktitty
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
and even if i did do it, i would just do it for bcm and bw3's. i wouldnt go to a christina a. concert if you payed me

I would she's hot! and i bet theres some hotties at her concert! :thumbsup

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Flicky- put on the skirt & the rest of Coops drag outfit and do it!!

Flicktitty
04-04-2007, 02:36 PM
hahahha, You buy the skirt and the drag outfit i'd think about it ;) lol

Yooformula
04-04-2007, 07:30 PM
OMG it begins.......There are 2 6'+ guys here dressed like christina a. Its the most disturbing, funniest sh!t I have seen.