PDA

View Full Version : Need 'Expert' TV Advice......

Car Guy
04-03-2007, 10:53 PM
I need some advice on a TV I found for sale, it will be used with over the air reception and if there's anything else I need to disclose please let me know.....

As far as what I'm looking for: reliability, features, overall quality, etc.....

Thanks in advance...!:thumbsup

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Heat Seeker WS6
04-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Sure how about who makes it & its model #. Are you trying to get HD or regular channels with it?

Car Guy
04-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Sure how about who makes it & its model #. Are you trying to get HD or regular channels with it?

I'm sorry, I thought I had listed the link.....:durr ......

Here it is >>> http://us.lge.com/download/product/file/1000000968/37LC2D.pdf

Heat Seeker WS6
04-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Thanks, I'll check into this tomorrow at work.

Car Guy
04-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks, I'll check into this tomorrow at work.

Great!, and I would like to get HD channels with 'over the air' reception. I'm not sure how that compares to cable/satelite HD but that the plan....

Goldfinger515
04-04-2007, 01:01 AM
well as far as the people i know that bought lg, they all have had no problems with them. for over the air its got the tuner built in so you can get teh hd channels for free. i know on a panasonic it would come up as like 12-1 and then 12-2 for the hd. seems like there are more hd channels than my digi cable has. features? depends on what you actually use. hdmi is nice but some people will never use it. same with like pip.

Yooformula
04-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Mine gets great over air reception even though mine is in the basement. I havent got my HD box yet but hopefully soon. I just wish mine had more than 1 HDMI input so I could use the 360 and an HD/Upconvert dvd player.