PDA

View Full Version : 2 slow cars.

loudrsls1
04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
white z 28 and a yellow wannabe steeda. j/k nice looking clone.

Heat Seeker WS6
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Aaron you found 28 seconds of fury!

Berettaspeed
04-03-2007, 08:52 PM
LOL... it is a V6?? or at least a V8 clone?

rally_scort
04-03-2007, 11:10 PM
if the steeda was yellow and had slicks on the back, it was the real deal.Dont be intimdated by the slicks, it has nothing at all done to it except a purge kit and borrowed slicks. :loser

Waver
04-03-2007, 11:15 PM
if the steeda was yellow and had slicks on the back, it was the real deal.Dont be intimdated by the slicks, it has nothing at all done to it except a purge kit and borrowed slicks. :loser
nope, sorry that is not a real steeda.....we compaired it to an actual one last week......it is faker than pam anderson's tits

Heat Seeker WS6
04-03-2007, 11:17 PM
How do you tell? I've heard both arguements on his car.

rally_scort
04-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Really? I know the kid that owns it and from what i saw it looked legit.Man, now im real excited to run him in the wagon :rolf :rolf

Waver
04-03-2007, 11:27 PM
real steedas have special steeda rims, not 03 gt rims. Real steedas dont have gay ass snakes etched into the end caps of the wing, they have the steeda embelem, real steeda dont say accufab on the intake, they say steeda (even though it is the same intake)...It is a good copy, but not the real deal, besides real steeda's airdam's paint matches the rest of the car....it is just an 03 gt.....with a steeda body kit.....trust me......

Slow Joe
04-04-2007, 12:00 AM
Steeda Emblem under the hood... End of story.

Mis-Match painted front bumper and splitter

Non-Painted End Caps on the spoiler

Incorrect Steeda Badging (mentioned above)

Steeda Ultralite Rims (mentioned above)

Steeda Intake (mentioned above)

If I remember right incorrect side stripe?

I guess that means my car's a Steeda car too... I didn't look under that one, but I highly doubt it's got all the suspension either... By the way, mine does... And the spoiler too...

RanJer
04-04-2007, 12:18 AM
oh wow.. saw a thread titled 2 slow cars and figured someone saw Joe and Kristie leaving their apt... my bad..

Beagle
04-04-2007, 12:22 AM
that was my z28 next to the "fake" steeda. slow? i lost to loudrsls1 by a car and there were times when i barelly beat you.. so yea your right my car is slow. 13.1 is slow!!!!! anyways.... how do you know the front bumber was repainted for some reason? maybe he didnt like the steeda rims? when did you see under the hood neuwave? could it possible that they make an after market wing that some will think it looks better? i'm not saying it real or fake but if my camaro had rs wheels, ground effects, and spoiler and no z28 badges everyone would think its a v6. not to mention i have a single side dual tip exhaust (slp 2otl), just with the exhaust on the car some think its a v6 but they dont know any better.

hrsp
04-04-2007, 12:46 AM
oh wow.. saw a thread titled 2 slow cars and figured someone saw Joe and Kristie leaving their apt... my bad..

BURN

Waver
04-04-2007, 03:43 AM
that was my z28 next to the "fake" steeda. slow? i lost to loudrsls1 by a car and there were times when i barelly beat you.. so yea your right my car is slow. 13.1 is slow!!!!! Where are you coming up with that time? because stockmach ran it and you "beat" him?
anyways.... how do you know the front bumber was repainted for some reason? how do we know the bumper was repainted? well let see, it dosnt match the rest of the car, hell any respectible body shop could get the color to match
maybe he didnt like the steeda rims? considering that he told joe and I that first that those were the rims that came with the car, and then said that the steeda rims he had on this winter so they got messed up (dont understand how they could get messed up though) just proves that he dosnt know what he is talking about.
when did you see under the hood neuwave? last week monday, at culvers, when the real steeda rolled up
could it possible that they make an after market wing that some will think it looks better? well it is possible that there might be an aftermarket wing that looks like a steeda wing..........would that not mean that it is not a steeda, considering all real steedas of that year come with that spoiler.
i'm not saying it real or fake but if my camaro had rs wheels, ground effects, and spoiler and no z28 badges everyone would think its a v6. not to mention i have a single side dual tip exhaust (slp 2otl), just with the exhaust on the car some think its a v6 but they dont know any better.
well considering that you could get the rs package on a z28, and they share the same wing, and most importantly of all, and I gorgot this when I talked to you last, all z28's cane with disc brakes, so I dont think anyone would be confusing your car for a v6....plus the v6 camaros dont sound nice like a v8........ever.

Now there is nothing wrong with having a clone of anything, hell my first car was a 91 saleen clone, and it was a perfect replica, right down to the rims, sc, intake, numbering, markings, full racecraft suspension, ect, hell it was even certed by steve saleen, however it was not a true saleen, and I told people that...My x did the same thing with her v6 stang, and Ill be dmned, it looks like a saleen, but it isnt....point is, there is nothing wrong in copying a certan car, however when you pass it off for the real thing, that is where the problem is

Poncho
04-04-2007, 07:18 AM
where and when were they spotted? musta thought mine was just a prix since I was rollin' w/ the girls.

Waver
04-04-2007, 08:29 AM
where and when were they spotted? musta thought mine was just a prix since I was rollin' w/ the girls.

no you were way ahead of them when he saw them

Slow Joe
04-04-2007, 09:27 AM
how do you know the front bumber was repainted for some reason? maybe he didnt like the steeda rims? when did you see under the hood neuwave? could it possible that they make an after market wing that some will think it looks better?

As Nick said, the paint on the Splitter and Bumper don't match. I worked at a dealership for just under 3 years so I picked up on that right away.

Not sure about the rims, he rambled off some story.

Newwave (Nick) saw under the hood the time time that I did. He actually picked up on the intake before I did as well. I was looking for the Steeda plate that's under the hood that shows it's a real, serialized Steeda car.

As for the rear Spoiler, Steeda is an aftermarket Company. That is their spoiler (trust me on this one). The end caps however aren't Steeda vehicle correct.

In my mind it's not a real car because there are too many things that make it look like a fake. I didn't feel like crawling on the ground that night to check suspension though. But when I saw the Blue Steeda car (which is an actual steeda car) parked next to this Yellow "Steeda Car" I thought the differences were apparent.

Then again, what do I know? I am the only person that was working for EVS that noticed that a Monte Carlo "SS" we took in on trade wasn't really an SS, but just had the badging on it. Yes, that one even made it past the used car manager.

I'll leave it with I could be right, I could be wrong. But right now the car is too suspicious for me to call it real.

Waver
04-04-2007, 09:56 AM
As Nick said, the paint on the Splitter and Bumper don't match. I worked at a dealership for just under 3 years so I picked up on that right away.

Not sure about the rims, he rambled off some story.

Newwave (Nick) saw under the hood the time time that I did. He actually picked up on the intake before I did as well. I was looking for the Steeda plate that's under the hood that shows it's a real, serialized Steeda car.

As for the rear Spoiler, Steeda is an aftermarket Company. That is their spoiler (trust me on this one). The end caps however aren't Steeda vehicle correct.

In my mind it's not a real car because there are too many things that make it look like a fake. I didn't feel like crawling on the ground that night to check suspension though. But when I saw the Blue Steeda car (which is an actual steeda car) parked next to this Yellow "Steeda Car" I thought the differences were apparent.

Then again, what do I know? I am the only person that was working for EVS that noticed that a Monte Carlo "SS" we took in on trade wasn't really an SS, but just had the badging on it. Yes, that one even made it past the used car manager.

I'll leave it with I could be right, I could be wrong. But right now the car is too suspicious for me to call it real.

Agreed.....I trust joes knowledge on Steedas, just like I would trust coop on anything roush, and I have a great deal of knowledge of saleens....when you own one or make your car into one, you tend to read up on everything you can find about it first, and you keep up with it. Besides, unless it is complete bullshit, I would trust most people on here on their knowledge about camaros and firebirds if they own one, especially the rare ones.....

07ROUSHSTG3
04-04-2007, 11:53 AM
there is nothing wrong with making a nice clone, it is the losers that try to pass them off as originals that piss me off. buying a body kit does not make your car a ROUSH, SALEEN, STEEDA, FOOSE, etc.

GRNDNL
04-04-2007, 01:19 PM
13.1 is slow!!!!!

Ah...Yup...I'd have to agree with that statement........

Beagle
04-04-2007, 01:32 PM
so its a fake steeda.... i couldnt tell cause i'm not in to mustangs (no offense). neuwave i did beat stkmach....... 3 times!!!!

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I remember your run vs stkmach on the rock and he sat & spun and didnt hook up till like 3rd gear. Not to make excuses for him but he had a crappy launch whereas you had a solid launch.

Waver
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM
so its a fake steeda.... i couldnt tell cause i'm not in to mustangs (no offense). neuwave i did beat stkmach....... 3 times!!!!
that may well be, but from what I hear his tires were bald, he was spinning through third, and he was pulling on you when he gained traction.....have you ever ran a 13.1 at the track?

Poncho
04-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I remember your run vs stkmach on the rock and he sat & spun and didnt hook up till like 3rd gear. Not to make excuses for him but he had a crappy launch whereas you had a solid launch.

no shit beagle, thats like the dude in the yellow steeda saying he took me, when in reality to took off like hell w/ his slicks, and I spun the entire first gear, even after intentionally taking off light and bogging it slightly. then I reeled him in hard, but hit the brakes so I didn't go THRU him when it went to a one laner. it's like I gave him three cars and the hit. i have a feeling the same happened to kenny.

07ROUSHSTG3
04-04-2007, 04:03 PM
no shit beagle, thats like the dude in the yellow steeda saying he took me, when in reality to took off like hell w/ his slicks, and I spun the entire first gear, even after intentionally taking off light and bogging it slightly. then I reeled him in hard, but hit the brakes so I didn't go THRU him when it went to a one laner. it's like I gave him three cars and the hit. i have a feeling the same happened to kenny.

just noticed your new slogan under your name:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:11 PM
yes at the rock it did happen but he spun threw first and a liltle into second. my launch was terrible and he beat me. we went a bunch of times at a secret location and it was a different story. i had some of my best launces against the mach. he did spin a little more than me everytime but he never pulled hard enough to pass my rear bumper. for the record my car had the factory tires on it with 55k on them. a win is a win!!! from what i heard kens car ran consistent mid 13's and its best was a 13.1.

Waver
04-04-2007, 04:17 PM
yes at the rock it did happen but he spun threw first and a liltle into second. my launch was terrible and he beat me. we went a bunch of times at a secret location and it was a different story. i had some of my best launces against the mach. he did spin a little more than me everytime but he never pulled hard enough to pass my rear bumper. for the record my car had the factory tires on it with 55k on them. a win is a win!!! from what i heard kens car ran consistent mid 13's and its best was a 13.1.
are you sure they wernt replaced at least once, as I have yet to see a set of z rated tires on a rwd car last more than 25k....and like I said, people who were at the "secret" location, said that the mach spun through third

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
yea they say that because by the book my car shouldnt beat a mach. i was spinning just as bad. they are using no traction as an excuse for why he lost. he was within a car length of me the whole race. i suppose you will all say i cant beat the 06 gt's too

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2007, 04:31 PM
You cant beat the '06 GT's too :)

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:39 PM
yes i can

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
he zegal we should line up :) .. should be close i dunno.

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:43 PM
you should race the turbo satty!!!

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 04:44 PM
not a problem, but i asked you?? :wow

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
its a waste of gas!

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 04:50 PM
ok. i guess. i wouldn't take a chance at losing to a beretta either.

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:54 PM
arent you the guy who said his stock sunbird beats z28's bad

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 04:55 PM
no not me. i only drive berettas. LOL it really might be a good race..

07ROUSHSTG3
04-04-2007, 04:58 PM
:popcorn

Beagle
04-04-2007, 04:59 PM
oh..... well some guy was talking sh*t to me and said his sunbird and his berretta would rape my car. thought it was you my mistake. i'm going up to culvers tonight maybe i'll see you there?

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 05:02 PM
ok. ill try and make it. as long as its not wet out. i could care less about the cold. im just iching to play so don't take it the wrong way. althought i do claim to be stock from time to time.

very few J and L bodies that are decent.

Beagle
04-04-2007, 05:05 PM
yea i'll be up there as long as its dry

Waver
04-04-2007, 05:06 PM
My money is on the beretta

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 05:07 PM
:thumbsup :banana

Beagle
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
my moneys on neuwave coming up with yet another excuse!!!!

RanJer
04-04-2007, 06:08 PM
who wants to run the Lude.. that's all I wanna know.. :rolf :goof

Beagle
04-04-2007, 06:28 PM
i'll race you......... this is going to be a fun ass summer!!

Waver
04-04-2007, 07:21 PM
my moneys on neuwave coming up with yet another excuse!!!!

an excuse for what? I keep telling you the same thing, so you can stfu and wait till the may rsd

RanJer
04-04-2007, 07:25 PM
i'll race you......... this is going to be a fun ass summer!!

i want 10 cars and the hit lol... considering im sure you can basically slaughter a stock prelude 5 speed.. think id be lucky to hit mid 15s with the shitty clutch it's got.

Waver
04-04-2007, 07:28 PM
you can run him in my car after I whip the shit out of him with it

RanJer
04-04-2007, 07:42 PM
you can run him in my car after I whip the shit out of him with it

oh oh! niiiice! I'll smoke dat bish :banana1:

kinda forgot we were talking about that.. i was a touch inebriated that night :alcoholic

Waver
04-04-2007, 07:47 PM
that is cool.....I am not faulting you for that, and I cant wait till we do it again lol

Beagle
04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
neuwave keep the shit talking to one thread you got 4 threads going.

Waver
04-04-2007, 08:00 PM
take your own advice kid

Beagle
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
i might be a kid but i'm not the one who's acting like one.

RanJer
04-04-2007, 08:13 PM
oh oh.. can I be the kid? I'm not shit talking.. Nick and I talked and not to be a d1ck (why can i say shit, but not d1ck? minus -1 + i).. as I said to him.. I think I can get a faster time out of his car than he can right now simply because of seat time. I don't know who's gonna win, but pending the outcome of you guys race. I'll take a shot and see what happens. Just let me know when to be there :)

Beagle
04-04-2007, 08:20 PM
may 18th at rsd's

RanJer
04-04-2007, 08:23 PM
may 18th at rsd's

I'll be there. We'll see what happens.. but due to recent events I may have money to replace the tires and brakes on the Cobra. If we can't beat ya in the Fox, maybe I'll have somethin for ya in the Cobra.

w00t 1,200th post

FANAT1C
04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
who wants to run the Lude.. that's all I wanna know.. :rolf :goof

My beater saturn wants a piece of it! :D
You gonna be up there tonight?

Berettaspeed
04-04-2007, 08:35 PM
aww man you have pleanty of races lined up. sounds like fun. what time you guys going to culvers to hang out? i was thinking 9ish?

FANAT1C
04-04-2007, 08:45 PM
check out the wednesday thread in events/gatherings.

RanJer
04-04-2007, 08:45 PM
My beater saturn wants a piece of it! :D
You gonna be up there tonight?

I'll feel bad if I'm wrong.. but.. Jason? is it... what time you goin? ill just pm ya

rally_scort
04-04-2007, 09:09 PM
may 18th at rsd's

wait a minute, i think your the dork that wouldnt race my buddies old white probe.I hope for your sake its not you, cuz you got punked out by a 89 ford probe...hahahahahah:loser

junk mx6 no rly
04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
:thumbsup
yea i'll be up there as long as its dry

dude your car runs a 13.1?andrew said you raced and you stayed right next to him i went to gld with him and he ran a 14.2 with good tires they werent the ones from the factory.

FANAT1C
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I'll feel bad if I'm wrong.. but.. Jason? is it... what time you goin? ill just pm ya

Yeah it's Jason
Sorry I missed you. I decided to go up there a little early and didnt see your post. I'll need a raincheck for the beater race. :D

loudrsls1
04-04-2007, 11:22 PM
nick wheres your time slip what doest it say? o yeah you couldnt break a 13.99999 . your so full of bs its not funny why dont you build a car do all the work your self and then run your mouth! yeah if i had the slicks that where on the gt wannbe steeda that he doesnt need because that car couldnt break the tires if he tried. i could walk you all day. and i dont recall a time when you beat me yet. and a little advice before your spray the z if you ever get around to it you might wanna do some engine work and up grades.

loudrsls1
04-04-2007, 11:25 PM
nick you launch fine every time. that all you have are excueses. you car hooks fine. thats the only way you stand a chance is off the line cuz you hook. get the nx and ill race you all throttle no bottle!

Waver
04-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I am just going to step out of the shit talking for a while, as it seems to me that a lot of people on here sees through your bullshit

Poncho
04-05-2007, 12:13 AM
yeah if i had the slicks that where on the gt wannbe steeda that he doesnt need because that car couldnt break the tires if he tried..

funny you say that....... cuz he didn't (after his burnout)

Berettaspeed
04-05-2007, 12:15 AM
well, i dunno what else is done to that motor/trans.yeah i kinda lost i guess. we ran from a red light. we were about even. but i just could not keep my tires from sppining. i was all over the road and i just quit before getting into 4th. he pulled on me pretty good after that. for a minute i didn't see him next to me,(in 2nd and begining of 3rd) but i need to learn to drive my car.... i wanted to go from a roll, but his car was acting up.

pretty quick lt1 for N/A. and auto. i dunno what else is done for gearing and trans, but it does move.

Waver
04-05-2007, 12:19 AM
from what I hear he has the launch perfect....and his car has good midrange power, plus the b&m shift kit is one of the best in the business (at least it is great in a ford aod)......however everyone he has beaten has massive amounts of wheel spin.....

should be good when him and I run, as mine is good in the midrange as well

sloLs1
04-05-2007, 01:05 AM
by the title i thought it was going to be a white z28 and a blue fox body:rolf :rolf :rolf

sloLs1
04-05-2007, 01:06 AM
well, i dunno what else is done to that motor/trans.yeah i kinda lost i guess. we ran from a red light. we were about even. but i just could not keep my tires from sppining. i was all over the road and i just quit before getting into 4th. he pulled on me pretty good after that. for a minute i didn't see him next to me,(in 2nd and begining of 3rd) but i need to learn to drive my car.... i wanted to go from a roll, but his car was acting up.

pretty quick lt1 for N/A. and auto. i dunno what else is done for gearing and trans, but it does move.

turbo beretta??? if so we should run 'em:goof

Waver
04-05-2007, 01:10 AM
by the title i thought it was going to be a white z28 and a blue fox body:rolf :rolf :rolf

honestly, I thought that is what it was going to be too, but I already admit my car is slow lol

junk mx6 no rly
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM

i heard its got the following upgrades,throttle body,intake,headers,and of course he said the slp cat back.and now shift kit and who knows about gearing so yeah it should have good midrange and about the bottle last i seen his buddy with the steeda had it for show no go effects.:rolf :rolf

oh yeah and id race him im trying my best but its kind of shitty when i buy a parts car and the kid tells me what it comes with, and then he pulls the parts off right b4 i take the car and then tells me to bad its sold as is.w/e kid drives a svt fikis and never chnages his socks.:alcoholic (you can smell them if you ride in the car with him)

Beagle
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
sorry no throttle body or headers on my car. slols1 can vouch for the fact that the car has cai, slp catback, airfoil, shift kit, underdrive pulley, and mainly suspension work. yes i tend to get traction first, i dont know maybe its the all season tires i got on there. but isnt that what your supposed to do? not my fault i can launch an automatic. loudrsls1 i'll race you w/ no bottle.... that is if your car is running this summer.

BAD LS1
04-05-2007, 12:23 PM
I guess i better mod my 3.9V6 a little bit to make so its fair...

Beagle
04-05-2007, 12:40 PM
no maybe you'll beat because i'll spin to much lol!

BAD LS1
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
no maybe you'll beat because i'll spin to much lol!

Heh... not so much, the lil 3.9 roasts them to 40 mph from a dig.

Beagle
04-05-2007, 12:51 PM
i'm going to hook so i'll prolly beat you but then you can say that i only one cause you spin them to much.

Berettaspeed
04-05-2007, 01:28 PM
i have good mid range power its just i can't get it to the ground. hell top end is decent too.

ill give ya a run in the saturn. when your rattling is fixed zegal i want another run :)

Beagle
04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
i want to see the race with the satty. you'll know when the rattling is fixed. yea we'll go again.

junk mx6 no rly
04-05-2007, 02:03 PM
lol try to out launch you lol try launching on the "steeda" pretty easy to get good launches when you got bolt on aftermarket suspension parts.and being auto.

Beagle
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
i have out launched that car. havent tried it with the slicks yet cause evertime i see him its been wet out. and yeah it is easy to launch an automatic with suspension work.

Waver
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
so what did you break on your car?

sloLs1
04-05-2007, 05:24 PM
i have good mid range power its just i can't get it to the ground. hell top end is decent too.

ill give ya a run in the saturn. when your rattling is fixed zegal i want another run :)

sometime... maybe a 3way with zlegeal:goof

Waver
04-05-2007, 05:28 PM
now that just sounds nasty

Poncho
04-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Heh... not so much, the lil 3.9 roasts them to 40 mph from a dig.

3.9what? you racin' moms car now?

loudrsls1
04-05-2007, 06:23 PM
i guess the key word is when i get my car fixed. but when i do i run you again nick. we ran so many times i cant remember the last to the first. but i need to fix the traction problem for sure. but for now i ll race you in the ass 10 i just need 6 car legnths.

Beagle
04-06-2007, 02:21 AM
^^^^^ he witnessed the launch tonight.

Berettaspeed
04-06-2007, 06:33 PM
tonight smells like a good rematch night. .:durr

Slow Joe
04-07-2007, 02:17 AM
Wait a sec... Neuwave... Can I drive your car too?? :rolf

Waver
04-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Wait a sec... Neuwave... Can I drive your car too?? :rolf

sure, you break it you fix it and I get my choice of what car I get to drive till it is fixed.....jer told me that if he breaks it I can drive his cobra till he fixes my car

Beagle
04-07-2007, 03:15 AM
i would have ran the beretta again! next time we'll give them a go. slols1 should be in town now i think you should run the turbo satty saturday night. that would be a good race!

Slow Joe
04-07-2007, 11:39 AM
sure, you break it you fix it and I get my choice of what car I get to drive till it is fixed.....jer told me that if he breaks it I can drive his cobra till he fixes my car

Oh man, that's a deal and a half for you...

Waver
04-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh man, that's a deal and a half for you...

right.....if you break my car, just dont stick me with the HHR

Beagle
04-07-2007, 12:03 PM
i would let him drive the car.

Waver
04-07-2007, 12:12 PM
what when I race you.....naaaaah it is going to be me behind the wheel of the car that all you will be seing is tail lights

Beagle
04-07-2007, 03:32 PM
you prolly right and i dont even care anymore i just want to race.

Waver
04-08-2007, 02:06 AM
for all the racing you do on the rock, I am surprised you havent been busted yet

Beagle
04-08-2007, 02:38 AM
i dont go there that much. i go there to watch too.

Waver
04-08-2007, 04:22 AM
i dont go there that much. i go there to watch too.

seems like every night that I see ya you have a run lined up there

Beagle
04-08-2007, 10:11 AM
who cares maybe i do and maybe i dont.

Waver
04-08-2007, 10:42 AM
just getting practice right?

Berettaspeed
04-09-2007, 05:33 PM
alright zegal im ready now..!!!

my charge pipes were leaking i found out sunday. and now it runs better. but to make things more interesting want to throw 20 bucks down? from a launch one race and no retrys?? odds are in your favor

at the track of course

Waver
04-10-2007, 08:04 AM
looks like beagle has another race for the 18th of may

Berettaspeed
04-10-2007, 08:45 PM
the track is the only place i have any chance of launching right now LOL