PDA

View Full Version : Hey Grim.......It's safe to go to the DMV now.

Flight_740
04-02-2007, 11:19 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=581658

xxsn0blindxx
04-02-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm failing to understand why INS doesn't sit at the front door of each of the DMVs with a bus to pick up all the illegals.

TURTLE
04-02-2007, 11:38 AM
i'm with you joe... the would be the easiest "scam" to get all the stupid ones in one spot at a time... no green card, no license... please step on this nice bus...

Goat Roper
04-02-2007, 11:48 AM
""The tragedy is that many have to pick up their kids or go to work, and they will be driving without a license, which will put them at risk for further prosecution for having to do this," she said. "

Well then go back to whereever you came from and immigrate LEGALLY

SmokinRAM114
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
""

Well then go back to whereever you came from and immigrate LEGALLY

i feel the same way

84hurst
04-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I am so sick of hearing about this fu*king immigration bullshit. Why the fu*k should we support these peices of shit??? I say we spend as much money as we need to get all of them out. Including thier kids. Why should we give them our money? Yeah, I guess I'm priviliged because I was born and raised here (they're argument), but if you want to live and work here, do it the legal way or GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

GRM-REPR
04-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Mike, I went back today (unfortunately Waukesha's again) and was greeted with humoungus line (handn't opened yet), I finally get in, line #2 was backed up all the way to the f'n door I just walked into. Luckily I had my sheet filled out from last Friday, noticed all the other people waiting behind people filling out their forms, SO I SKIPPED!!! hhhaahahhahaaha, I went to the first person standing apart from the group filling out their forms.

Next problem, they say they don't have my plates on record!!! Damn it I hate this place! I brought them for God's sake and showed her the 08" renewal sticker and reg sheet! Then a few minz of hell, she found them...

Then she hands me a form for emmisions!! I'm standing their looking like a dumb moron and I said, Uhhhh, it is in Walworth, oops, sorry....You dont need emmisions..

Do they even read any of this shit????

I'm happy now, car is registered and I'm done...till 08' when I need to renew my license....

Good post Mike..hahahhaha