PDA

View Full Version : Pimp my ride is doing quality work now? WHAT?

pOrk
04-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Had MTV on for a few hours for background noise, and it seems as if they are re-doing the entire vehicle now. I saw them drop a Rousch into a cougar and a built small block into an El Camino :thumbsup

They are still stupid gaudy with the TV's, but hell they are doing something right atleast :headbang

hrsp
04-01-2007, 02:36 AM
those are old.....every now and then they do somehting i wouldnt mind having....that cougar was cool til i saw a big 24 on the side...they fukked it all up..

Flicktitty
04-01-2007, 02:37 AM
those are old.....every now and then they do somehting i wouldnt mind having....that cougar was cool til i saw a big 24 on the side...they fukked it all up..

Agreeed 110%

Pork is just trying to find new places to stick LED's :shades

Poncho
04-01-2007, 02:40 AM
i've heard that they always did motor work too, but somebody decided that real people didn't care about that stuff, so they never covered it, but all they really did was make sure that the stock motor was runnin' good.

pOrk
04-01-2007, 03:21 AM
I haven't watched it in ages, looks like a total different work shop with mostly new staff as well. That cougar head liner was retarded, why do you need 9 tv's. Just use one big one, werd. The 24 ruined it for me

Flicktitty
04-01-2007, 03:31 AM
I haven't watched it in ages, looks like a total different work shop with mostly new staff as well. That cougar head liner was retarded, why do you need 9 tv's. Just use one big one, werd. The 24 ruined it for me

For every 1 or 2 good things they do on that show they find another way to make me not want to watch it.

I know a guy through a Nissan forum i go on. that had his Green Nissan 240SX done on there a couple years ago. and he took a bunch of the shit off the car that they did. it's pretty cool to see the car now and how it looked when they were done with it. i'll see if i can find the pics.

turbogarrett
04-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Tv's in a automobile =retarded, gay or whatever is pc here these days. You only get a pass if you have young children and can insert their favorite dvd to calm them down (think electronic ritalin here). I throw people with led's and neon lights into the same general group, except there is no excuse for that kinda crap. Sorry, I had a few capt/cokes earlier:goof

flyin_blue_egg
04-01-2007, 09:23 AM
^^^i agree with you 100%...the only vehicles that need tv's in them are soccer mom's minivans so their kids can that can't go a few hours w/o tv can watch a movie while on the family trip

Flicktitty
04-01-2007, 02:26 PM
LMAO @ TurboGarrett's sig

i used to always hate TV's and shit in cars but one of my buddies has a indash 7" screen, and it's kind of cool to be able to pick up food and chill in a car and watch the movie. but it is still a little on the gay side to have alot of them.