PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Spring Cruise May 19

DamonZ28
03-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Looks like a lot of you are planning on going to the Dells show, but for those not going that way, the midwest spring cruise is coming up on May 19. The cruise route is going to be pretty similar to last year, 02hawk796 has found a route that pretty much avoids stop lights and helps keep the group together a lot better. As usual, it is going to be f-body only, to keep the numbers at a reasonable level. Hope to see you there! See the website for more info. Click the "Route Directions" button to see when & where we meet, and click the "Route Maps" button to see where we'll be going. The event starts at 8:30, and ends at around 4:00pm.

http://springcruise.fallcruise.org

DamonZ28
05-16-2007, 12:33 PM
The route directions have been finalized and posted to the website. Just hit the route directions button. I don't know if I'll have time to update the maps before we go or not, but the route is pretty similar to last year. So far, the weather looks good, party sunny and 80 degrees!

Brian98GTP
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Damn it.... I have a football game at 1:00, so it looks like I wont be able to make it YET AGAIN!!! :chair: