PDA

View Full Version : I Hate The Dmv!!!!!!!

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Sorry to rant and rave, but I just wasted too much time in line at the dmv in waukesha (aka, little Mexico) only to be turned away because there wasn't a signature on the title to a car I'm registering under the secured party section. Why wasn't there a signature? Because they don't fuking ask for one!!!!! :mad:

I'm sure all of you unlucky bastards that have to be tortured when you go into the waukesha dmv know my pain, long a s s lines, bad odor, that stupid dirty old asscrack of a man (the old hack that has the face that looks like it got smashed in with a sledge hammer), and of course.....all the illegal-non-english speaking immigrants that are hording the lines......:punch:

Of course the day I pick to go to that dump, is a couple of days before the deadline to prove that your even legal to be here......:banana1:

End of rant......:alcoholic

stowsea
03-30-2007, 12:12 PM
hahaha sucks but welcome to me and flicktittys hell

UnderPSI
03-30-2007, 12:17 PM
The best at Waukesha is when they call the name for ID's. "Juan Gonzalaz please come up" and eight people stand up. Then the go off of S.S. number and somehow they are all one number different.

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 12:20 PM
I can rarely say that I've gone to that hell on earth shithole and NOT had something go wrong.....

What makes things worse, I have to go back after getting the signature I need, I hope I don't get that stupid old a-hole again, when I left, I slammed the door open into the wall, its obviously something many people do cuz the door swung so damn easy....:banana1:

Karps TA
03-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Compared to the one on Grange I like the Waukesha DMV. I've never had to wait too long or had any real issues. Usually I'm in and out in 15-20 minutes.

I used to go to the Grange one and wait 2 hours to get to see a person.

jbiscuit
03-30-2007, 12:38 PM
the one on Grange is horrible....that one takes AT LEAST an hour and a half...I left work early at 2pm and the place was packed! Don't people have jobs?!?

wikked
03-30-2007, 12:53 PM
What makes things worse, I have to go back after getting the signature I need

I woulda walked out the door, signed it, came back in... "yea he was waiting in the car" ... like they're gonna know/care. :)

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 01:02 PM
I woulda walked out the door, signed it, came back in... "yea he was waiting in the car" ... like they're gonna know/care. :)

:rolf
I thought of that, but then I also thought, I don't want to be too obvious...

Karp, don't know what magic you work at waukesha to not ever wait too long, most times I go in there, I'm waiting almost an hour....

Nix
03-30-2007, 01:06 PM
The DMV is a great place for all the illegals to gather, its also a great place to bring you FVCKING KIDS!!! Everytime I'm in there kids are running up and down the lines screaming and crying. then you hear the parents yelling at them to come back and they keep yelling and won't move to get them cause they don't want to lose their spot in line.

I agree that place is a total and utter shithouse and it seriously does smell like old rotten ass and bengay. (not like I know what an old rotten ass smells like:goof ).

Also when you go in there during the summer and its busy as usual they never seem to have the Air on they also have 10 windows to work with and only 3 people working them. Usually as soon as I come to the head of the line one of them always leaves to go on fuking break. Fuking dump.:rolleyes:

Prescott
03-30-2007, 01:11 PM
The magic to work the dmv or even get an emmision test is one simple rule.
Middle of the week, middle of the month, middle of the day. If you go on the last fri. of the month I have no sympathy for you. That's just plain stupid.
I've gone to the mexican one plenty of times, 2 or 3 people in line. I will never go to the one on grange ever again. 1 1/2 hr wait? I drove to the one in south milw. on college and was back home in an hour. So. milw. dmv is worth the trip.

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 01:12 PM
The DMV is a great place for all the illegals to gather, its also a great place to bring you FVCKING KIDS!!! Everytime I'm in there kids are running up and down the lines screaming and crying. then you hear the parents yelling at them to come back and they keep yelling and won't move to get them cause they don't want to lose their spot in line.

I agree that place is a total and utter shithouse and it seriously does smell like old rotten ass and bengay. (not like I know what an old rotten ass smells like:goof ).

Also when you go in there during the summer and its busy as usual they never seem to have the Air on they also have 10 windows to work with and only 3 people working them. Usually as soon as I come to the head of the line one of them always leaves to go on fuking break. Fuking dump.:rolleyes:

I'm in total agreeance......Today it smelled like cheese popcorn, piss, and hot sauce......Yes, you hit it on the head, your next in line, and those toxic wastes of human beings just leave for a piss break or go and sit in the back room and shoot the shit......a-holes....:loser

Nix
03-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Middle of the week, middle of the month, middle of the day. If you go on the last fri. of the month I have no sympathy for you. That's just plain stupid.
I've gone to the mexican one plenty of times, 2 or 3 people in line. I will never go to the one on grange ever again. 1 1/2 hr wait? I drove to the one in south milw. on college and was back home in an hour. So. milw. dmv is worth the trip.

Funk that man, for some reason it dosent matter when I go cause the same shit always happens to me. That is the only DMV I have been going to for 10 years now and I dont give a shit if its the first or the middle or thwe end of the month. Its always the same damn story.

That place needs to be burned to the ground along with all of the workers in it and the illegals.:D

Flight_740
03-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Everytime I'm in there I am seconds away from exploding. Seconds before I hit the door to leave, I feel the veins in my head starting to pop out with rage.

It's a fukin circus. You can't get a government worker to hurry or do anything they don't want to do either. They work at their own pace and thats always extra slow.:flipoff2: Government workers. They should be looked at just like any other employee, you don't produce, you're fired. END OF STORY!!

Is it me or is it everytime I'm next in line, thats when most the workers decide to close their window to take their little 15 minute breaks?:chair:

Flight_740
03-30-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm in total agreeance......Today it smelled like cheese popcorn, piss, and hot sauce

:rolf :rolf :rolf

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 01:17 PM

Well, I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, I was mainly venting. Last time I checked, thats not restricted.

It's not like I'm the only one who experiences the dmv's wrath. DMV's once again made the top 10 gripe list for bad customer service and I merely strengthened that statistic by what I saw and experienced today. :D

Nix
03-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Is it me or is it everytime I'm next in line, thats when most the workers decide to close their window to take their little 15 minute breaks?:chair:

WERD!!!!

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Everytime I'm in there I am seconds away from exploding. Seconds before I hit the door to leave, I feel the veins in my head starting to pop out with rage.

It's a fukin circus. You can't get a government worker to hurry or do anything they don't want to do either. They work at their own pace and thats always extra slow.:flipoff2: Government workers. They should be looked at just like any other employee, you don't produce, you're fired. END OF STORY!!

:rolf :rolf :rolf

YES@!!!!!!!!

Brandon W.
03-30-2007, 01:33 PM
when i went to register my car i was only in the DMV for 5 min..in and out...even when i got my license i wasnt in the actual building for more then 15 min.

Nix
03-30-2007, 01:35 PM
when i went to register my car i was only in the DMV for 5 min..in and out...even when i got my license i wasnt in the actual building for more then 15 min.

Which DMV is this you speak of?

Brandon W.
03-30-2007, 01:39 PM
one in elkorn..around 1 pm ish

JC70SS
03-30-2007, 01:40 PM
I personally drive to the one in West Bend. Well worth the drive and don't have to deal with the welfare recipients. You could always wear an INS hat and they will all scatter:rolf

Nix
03-30-2007, 01:44 PM
one in elkorn..around 1 pm ish

That would explain why you got in and out my friend.:)

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Maybe I should've entiled the thread as (I hate the WAUKESHA DMV).....didn't care about the other ones, just seem to have the shitiest time at Waukesha's...

07ROUSHSTG3
03-30-2007, 02:38 PM
i can only imagine how bad it is down by you guys. the fond du lac one used to be pretty decent and it is getting horrible of late. luckily you can do a lot of what you used to have to at the office on the internet now.

Heat Seeker WS6
03-30-2007, 02:40 PM
If that DMV had an 'english only' line you would have been out of there in under 5 min.

07ROUSHSTG3
03-30-2007, 02:42 PM
the DMV in sheboygan has a HMONG only line that moves a lot faster then the general public line!?!?!?!?!? isn't that descrimination??

Heat Seeker WS6
03-30-2007, 02:43 PM
the DMV in sheboygan has a HMONG only line that moves a lot faster then the general public line!?!?!?!?!? isn't that descrimination??

No, those workers are just trying to have thier pets spared

HITMAN
03-30-2007, 02:52 PM
I go prepared. I make no other plans and I take along plenty of coloring books and crayons. I fart a lot and make noises like a retard. They usually get scared and rush me right through.:durr

Actually, I do bring reading materials and make no other plans for a few hours. It's the nature of the beast, so you just have to plan for it.;)

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 03:19 PM
If that DMV had an 'english only' line you would have been out of there in under 5 min.

:thumbsup :rolf

Firefighter Z
03-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Why doesn't someone just scream INS? You probably get to the fronta little quicker. lol

pOrk
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I got lucky, last time I went to Grange I was in and out in 20 minutes.

Z28Envy
03-30-2007, 05:50 PM
i can only imagine how bad it is down by you guys. the fond du lac one used to be pretty decent and it is getting horrible of late. luckily you can do a lot of what you used to have to at the office on the internet now.

I went to the Sheboygan one about 2 weeks ago to get a new DL and it took me about an hour and fifteen minutes. To get to the window. There were about sixty people waiting and two people working behind the counter. There was some Hmong family there with thier kids and the 65 year old grandma was getting her license, she had to get her picture taken and she couldn't figure out where to stand. The lady working there kept telling her the red square on the floor. Of course the old lady didn't speak a word of english and her son was running around after the five kids that he brought. So the old lade just kept moving back and forth. Once the son got the kide corraled, he told his mom what to do, then the kids ran over there and were trying to get into the picture. I thougth the lady working there was going to pull a guy out and shot all of them. It only took about five minute for the old lady to get her picture taken. Should have taken 30 seconds. DMV's seem to suck in every city!:chair:

Rocket Power
03-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Compared to the one on Grange I like the Waukesha DMV. I've never had to wait too long or had any real issues. Usually I'm in and out in 15-20 minutes.

I used to go to the Grange one and wait 2 hours to get to see a person.
That's my experience as well. I've had a line almost to the door and been out in 20min. I hate the grange and the stupid "pick a number and wait an hour" bs

MurphysLaw88GT
03-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Fukin THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! This=teh gospel

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 06:27 PM
That's my experience as well. I've had a line almost to the door and been out in 20min. I hate the grange and the stupid "pick a number and wait an hour" bs

Try going there for over 12 years, then you would feel the pain at the Sha'...:rolf

MurphysLaw88GT
03-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I go prepared.
Actually, I do bring reading materials and make no other plans for a few hours. It's the nature of the beast, so you just have to plan for it.;)

this is also smart. people complain "i am on my lunch break, i will be late to work. i CANNOT figure how people assume thode places will be ghost-towns near the end of the month

GRM-REPR
03-30-2007, 08:37 PM
this is also smart. people complain "i am on my lunch break, i will be late to work. i CANNOT figure how people assume thode places will be ghost-towns near the end of the month

I cannot figure out why you are such a moron?

I started this f'n thread because the (Waukesha) DMV has major issues....You claim you can go at blah blah time, blah blah month...thats a load of horseshit, you can go there at anytime and get bombarded. I was just f'n there. If you paid attention to the news recently there is a deadline for anyone wanting a license and needing to show proper I.D....thus...the lines.....ending April 1st.

There are lines at that place no matter what time it is..I went before 10:30....yes before 10 flippin' 30, and the place was a madhouse filled with non-speaking mexicans or whatnot.....

If you would've bothered to read my starting thread, you would've noticed that the fact that it was busy was secondary to the fact that there is no script saying you need a sig for a secured party and the person at the window was a jerk....

So take your petty critical remarks (that your technically saying to everyone else who agrees with me) and quit posting here...

That is all.....

Z28Envy
03-30-2007, 08:42 PM
:popcorn :argue

Rocket Power
03-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Try going there for over 12 years, then you would feel the pain at the Sha'...:rolf

I have been going there for almost 20 years and took my Driver's test there in 1987 and I still prefer it to ANY of the others

70challenger452
03-30-2007, 11:25 PM
if you ever want to see some weird people just go to the DMV in waukesha

flyin_blue_egg
03-30-2007, 11:27 PM
hahaha sucks but welcome to me and flicktittys hell

if that hell you're refering to...i live there to dude!