PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Beech Bend Raceway Park?

Goat Roper
03-25-2007, 08:28 PM
In Bowling Green Kentucky. Looking for some input on the facility for the planning of an event.

CPonyGo
03-26-2007, 10:52 AM
like what...its a old school-but very cool race park...

DirtyMax
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
^^ Yeah, what Andy said.

Was down there for the 1st World Ford Challenge. It was an older facility a ways off the road. Parking for spectators was pretty much a grassy field. Covered grandstands though so you didn't get fried.

Crawlin
03-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Is pretty cool. Don't they have the amusement park right next to it? Best person to ask will be Keith (GRNDL) because I think all the Buick meets are down there.

Goat Roper
03-26-2007, 01:12 PM
like what....

Impressions of the facilities, any interactions with the staff, grounds condition, etc. Sounds like the camping and amusement park would make for a good plus for people with kids.

DirtyMax
03-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Impressions of the facilities, any interactions with the staff, grounds condition, etc.

Nothing comes to mind, which is probably a good thing. Usually, the bad experiences stick in your head.

GRNDNL
03-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Track is old but nice and well maintained, stands are right up next to the track. There is a Camp Ground and small Amusement Park next to the track, I've never been in either one. Make sure you have good directions, the track can be really hard to find.

Scottsville Rd has most of the Motels and just about any Restaurant you can imagine, I think its Exit 22 and I-65.

I've been going there since 94, probably raced there 20 times, its one of my favorite tracks to go to......:D

What kind of Event?.......:shades