PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Buick Electra T-type

Memphis
03-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Ok, for sale is a 1985 Buick Electra T-type. Car is VERY clean and straight...and kind of rare. There are two small rust spots on the driver rear door, thats it. Underside is very clean as well, no rust. This car is loaded with buckets and console, leather interior tilt and cruise, dual power seats, p/w and p/l, rear defrost, power trunk release, am/fm stereo cassette, t-type alloy wheels and t-type badges, front lower air dam spoiler, remote mirror. The air blows cool, not cold and probably needs a charge. Everything else seems to work fine. The driver door panel is seperating a little by the window switch, the rest of the interior is nice just needs a good cleaning and detail. I believe these cars had a sport suspension and handling package as well. Still has the rpo sticker in the trunk. Car runs and drives great. 3.8L with 95000 original miles, trans was rebuilt in 98 at around 45000. Recent alignment, complete new brake job (rear drums, shoes, and hardware...front pads, rotors, and left side hose and caliper), new starter, fresh tune-up, new fuel presure regulator and a good 'used' set of injectors, new module. Tires are fair, exhaust is good. Has a new set of locks but the driver lock seems to stick a little bit, sometimes have to 'play' with the key a little. I need to track down an electrical draw yet and replace the mini spare, otherwise its ready to roll. PM me for other pics or details. $2000, maybe a partial trade...atv, car or truck or parts, or ??

Yooformula
03-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Matt, I'll trade ya the Xbox straight up for it!

Memphis
03-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow you're generous to a fault man!!!:goof

Memphis
03-22-2007, 07:59 PM
couple more pics...

Memphis
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
draw is fixed and spare replaced...

Memphis
04-24-2007, 09:03 PM
$1500...