PDA

View Full Version : dsm shops?

pimpdrive
03-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Anybody know of any dsm shops in the milwaukee area?

wikked
03-21-2007, 03:53 PM
What do you need done?

Boostaddct
03-21-2007, 04:02 PM
No DSM specialty shops that I know of since TopStreet passed, but that was questionable in its own. Beeyond Engineering has been aroudn for quite some time and might be able to help you out. Otherwise there are WIDSM members that might do things on the side or Milwaukee Mopar Motorsports.

pimpdrive
03-21-2007, 04:12 PM
im building a motor and i need some machine work done, C&S I guess would be where I would go but if there was a shop that specialized in dsms i would of prob went there. But what ev. you know where I can find a shop that will resuface and balance flywheels etc?

Flicktitty
03-21-2007, 06:02 PM
www.automotorsports.com
is out of Arlington Heights IL.
they are amazing with DSM'S
other wise i know theres always people willing to help others on there dsm.

check out www.widsm.org or there is some DSM people on here.

twicks69
03-21-2007, 06:13 PM
The only good existing DSM specific shop in the state of Wisconsin is Beyond Redline Performance (Green Bay, WI) -- www.beyondredline.com

They have a very nice shop with an AWD in-ground dyno facility.

The owner, Luke Stubbs, has been a close personal friend for several years, and I trust him with my car. Luke was also the one who did the machine work for my race motor, and the assembly.

pimpdrive
03-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice, I think I will just get the machine work done at c&s, I was gonna bring it to ams for dyno but that beyondredlines site says 75 bucks for 3 pulls, nice. thanks guys

Junky Giorgio
03-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Bring it to C&S Performance and get it done right the first time. Don't listen to nut swingers who know yada yada joe smoe for xxx amount of years and supposedly claim joe smoe does good work. I could give a $h1t. The quality in craftsmanship proves itself alone when good work is achieved.

Brandon W.
03-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Bring it to C&S Performance and get it done right the first time. Don't listen to nut swingers who know yada yada joe smoe for xxx amount of years and supposedly claim joe smoe does good work. I could give a $h1t. The quality in craftsmanship proves itself alone when good work is achieved.

tony i couldnt agree more..(Don't listen to nut swingers) Hahaha nice Junky..bring it somewhere that has been proven to do good work. **I** (|Keyword|) **I**have never heard anything really good/or really bad come out of Beyond Redline. so i dont know about them

TURTLE
03-24-2007, 10:53 AM
beyond redline is a pretty reputable shop... i even know of some non-dsm products coming out of there with good success... i'm taking my motor up there when the car calls for a build drivetrain...

pimpdrive
03-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I emailed one of the guys at C&S and he gave me a price of $480 for bore, hone, deck, strip/blast and internally balance the new stuff. From what I have read, I think this is pretty reasonable.