PDA

View Full Version : The Riches on FX

88Nightmare
03-19-2007, 11:42 PM
anyone watch this show? I caught the pilot episode, and liked it enough to where I had my dvr record the entire season. I am watching episode number two (number one if you dont count the pilot) and its pretty good. Every time a commercial comes, it leaves you wanting more, because you never know whats going to happen next. I think the show is quite unpredictable, and is pretty interesting as the story unfolds. Anyone else catch this show? what do you guys think? I plan on watching the entire season.

88Nightmare
03-19-2007, 11:45 PM
BTW this is one of those shows where if you didn't catch the pilot episode, you'd probably be lost if you jumped into it now.

Basis of the story is a guy and his family are travellers. They have no actual legal identity and travel from town to town stealing what they need to survive. They accidentally run a guy off the road, and find out he is rich. The man was on his way to his new house, in a very wealthy neighborhood. He was dead on the scene, including his wife. No known heirs to his fortune. So they find a care package from the mans realtor including information and keys to his new house, so they go to check it out. Next morning the mans belongings are brought in on a moving truck, so they assume this man's life and identity. Pretty interesting show. Far fetched, but interesting. Never heard a story like this before.

Waver
03-19-2007, 11:52 PM
I have been watching it as well. Damn fx for putting on another show that I have to watch, like the sheild, and rescue me.....damn them to hell

88Nightmare
03-19-2007, 11:53 PM
time for you to buy a dvr box lol

Flicktitty
03-20-2007, 12:06 AM
I have been watching it as well. Damn fx for putting on another show that I have to watch, like the sheild, and rescue me.....damn them to hell

Rescue me FTW! :headbang

hrsp
03-20-2007, 12:18 AM
i used to watch that show like 3 years ago..its still on??

Waver
03-20-2007, 12:19 AM
what rescue me or the sheild....they are both on....sheild starts up in april and rescue me starts up in like july/august

Flicktitty
03-20-2007, 12:30 AM
what rescue me or the sheild....they are both on....sheild starts up in april and rescue me starts up in like july/august

can't floggin wait for the new Rescue me! so many questions left unanswered

Waver
03-20-2007, 12:37 AM
right, I cant wait for it, by that time, I would of experienced some of the things that they show on the show (the fire/paramedic stuff)