PDA

View Full Version : Wii owners

Karps TA
03-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Any of you try the new Tiger Woods golf game yet?

So far I find it the most aggravating thing I've ever played. The controls still need some work. It's very hard to judge power. I think it's especially difficult if you actually play golf. I have to swing with only 1 arm, cause in order to hit a straight shot you have to have your swing straight from front to back. Which isn't really the case for an actual golf swing.

Thank god for the strap cause I've nearly thrown my wiimote thru my tv 4 times in anger.:rolf

GTSLOW
03-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Ahhh someone at work was just asking about this game. I've been looking into it but think I'll wait a bit longer. Hopefully in the future they'll come out with updates for games thru the download system. Then maybe the game will be easier to control.

DL anything to the virtual console yet? Just got super mario for SNES and its great like before! :D

domokun
03-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Any of you try the new Tiger Woods golf game yet?

So far I find it the most aggravating thing I've ever played. The controls still need some work. It's very hard to judge power. I think it's especially difficult if you actually play golf. I have to swing with only 1 arm, cause in order to hit a straight shot you have to have your swing straight from front to back. Which isn't really the case for an actual golf swing.

Thank god for the strap cause I've nearly thrown my wiimote thru my tv 4 times in anger.:rolf

in the commercial tiger woods can hit it just fine with 2 hands :durr

it is hard though. I will say that!

Karps TA
03-18-2007, 09:32 PM
DL anything to the virtual console yet? Just got super mario for SNES and its great like before! :D

Oh yeah. I've got all the Super Mario games, Donkey Kong Country, Super Gouls and Ghosts, Bonks Adventure, and Adventure Island

I look forward to the VC releases. I'm much better at the old games then the new ones.

H8RADE
03-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I love it.
Takes some getting used to.
Don't fool yourself expecting it to mimmick a $5000 golf simulator.
Just good fun for the cost of a round and some drinks.
My $.02