PDA

View Full Version : TRI broken down on 43 south?

lasttimearound
03-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Saw a red supra with some blingin rims and a shit ton of chrome under the hood on the side of the 43 south yesterday evening. anyone know if tri broke down?

88Nightmare
03-18-2007, 11:26 PM
why does it seem that everyone is swingin from this Tri guy's nuts? Is he to BCM what Dom is to the Fast and the Furious posse?

lasttimearound
03-18-2007, 11:36 PM
definately not swinging from his nuts... not to sound like a ****, but it seemed semi funny that he would spend that much on that car couldnt even drive on teh hwy without breaking down

Flicktitty
03-18-2007, 11:45 PM
That sucks if it's true....

88Nightmare
03-18-2007, 11:57 PM
yeah for sure.

Boostaddct
03-20-2007, 01:00 PM
definately not swinging from his nuts... not to sound like a ****, but it seemed semi funny that he would spend that much on that car couldnt even drive on teh hwy without breaking down

It was nothing serious and is easily fixed. When you basically redo everything in a car you are bound to run into a few hiccups. I've seen many quality built high dollar cars run into small issues that need to be corrected.

juicedimpss
03-20-2007, 01:25 PM
why does it seem that everyone is swingin from this Tri guy's nuts? Is he to BCM what Dom is to the Fast and the Furious posse?

:rolf

FANAT1C
03-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Saw a red supra with some blingin rims and a shit ton of chrome under the hood on the side of the 43 south yesterday evening. anyone know if tri broke down?

And you just kept on going. :shades

If anyone knows me and saw me broke down on the side of the road... please stop.

Nice to hear it wasn't anything major! :thumbsup

PHDcamaro
03-20-2007, 06:44 PM
If anyone knows me and saw me broke down on the side of the road... please stop.

me to.. but that usually means i hit something. (my civic4door, my galant, my camaro)

88Nightmare
03-20-2007, 07:30 PM
lmao. someone gave me gray rep and told me to go kill myself from what I said about Tri. Guess guys really do swing from his nuts :D :rolf

rally_scort
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
It was nothing serious and is easily fixed. When you basically redo everything in a car you are bound to run into a few hiccups. I've seen many quality built high dollar cars run into small issues that need to be corrected.

i thought when u redo everything in a car, its all supposed to be reliable and new...:confused

Boostaddct
03-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Things like faulty fuel pumps from quality companies can hardly be prevented and in no way can take away from a car and the quality of its build. It is one of those freak things that can happen to any car. Just because you put money into a car and buy quality parts does not guarantee that those parts may not be defective or fail once in awhile. Anyone who has been building high performance cars can probably attest to that.

I am not sure if you are referring to me 88Nightmare, but just because people respect a car does not mean that they swing from someone's nuts...there are many cars from this forum that I think are sick, but that does not mean that I swing from their owners nuts. I happen to think that any car with over 1000hp at the wheels is quite impressive and there really isn't alot of bad things that can be said about it. I have an appreciation and respect for any car that is built to go fast and is put together well as I feel most people in this industry should instead of all of the jealousy and bashing of others.

sloLs1
03-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Things like faulty fuel pumps from quality companies can hardly be prevented and in no way can take away from a car and the quality of its build. It is one of those freak things that can happen to any car. Just because you put money into a car and buy quality parts does not guarantee that those parts may not be defective or fail once in awhile. Anyone who has been building high performance cars can probably attest to that.

I am not sure if you are referring to me 88Nightmare, but just because people respect a car does not mean that they swing from someone's nuts...there are many cars from this forum that I think are sick, but that does not mean that I swing from their owners nuts. I happen to think that any car with over 1000hp at the wheels is quite impressive and there really isn't alot of bad things that can be said about it. I have an appreciation and respect for any car that is built to go fast and is put together well as I feel most people in this industry should instead of all of the jealousy and bashing of others.

very well said! and even when building a car... the best part about it is it breaking! if you built a car and couldnt break it, it wouldnt be all that fun! also daily driving a 1000+ hp car isnt the easiest thing to do! and sh!t happens, like stated above something very small could have happended. a blown fuse ,a flat tire, ran out of gas and the list goes on!

wikked
03-20-2007, 09:58 PM
lmao. someone gave me gray rep and told me to go kill myself from what I said about Tri.

Thou shalt not hate :shades
(wasn't me)

88Nightmare
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM

Im not complaining about anyone who respects his car, but when its to the point where I see threads "spotted tri today" "was this tri?" "new tri video" "tri leaving wilde toyota" I mean who gives two shits and a flyin phuck? give it up. its a nice car. whoopedy do. Does the guy really need a papparazzi?

turbogarrett
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I am not sure if you are referring to me 88Nightmare, but just because people respect a car does not mean that they swing from someone's nuts...

None of the other fast cars here have their own team of "spokespeople". This car better run 8's for the amount of press it gets here!

88Nightmare
03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
None of the other fast cars here have their own team of "spokespeople". This car better run 8's for the amount of press it gets here!

FO SHO!!!

fireguyrick
03-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Hey, I think I saw Fireguyrick leaving the South Milwaukee Pick N Save about 30 minutes ago. It looked like he had some groceries? Does anyone know if that was him, and what he bought for dinner?

Rick

I agree with you 88night, while I do respect Tri's car, I really feel that there is a fair amount of nut swinging off of it. Besides, we all know that 1000hp Supra's run 11's:durr

Waver
03-21-2007, 12:11 AM
Hey, I think I saw Fireguyrick leaving the South Milwaukee Pick N Save about 30 minutes ago. It looked like he had some groceries? Does anyone know if that was him, and what he bought for dinner?

Rick

I agree with you 88night, while I do respect Tri's car, I really feel that there is a fair amount of nut swinging off of it. Besides, we all know that 1000hp Supra's run 11's:durr

no 11.5 get it right.....now it is cool that he has a nice supra, and it is impressive that it has 1000 hp, but dont most modded supras have 1000 hp as well, and most of them can only seem to be able to put 50-75% of that power to the ground....that is not impressive

all I have to say is when it comes to an import that can make up to 1000 hp or more and can get all that power to the ground, NO ONE can touch Nissan

88Nightmare
03-21-2007, 12:13 AM
I love when im right and people agree with me :D

But seriously, its a nice car and all, but im tired of it being stuffed up my nose.

nismodave
03-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Do I think Tri's Supra is nice? Yes.

Does he get alot of attention here? Yes.

Do all import guys swing off his sack? No.......But there is alot of RAH RAH RAH here for it.

WilliamZ
03-21-2007, 12:00 PM
I love when im right and people agree with me :D

But seriously, its a nice car and all, but im tired of it being stuffed up my nose.

Simple solution.... Don't read threads that are about him or his Supra :confused

88Nightmare
03-21-2007, 12:10 PM
I dont read the mother****ers, I just see that they have been created. This is actually the first one I ever bothered to read, let alone post in it.... and what do ya know, I managed to **** it up :D

wheelsofsteel
03-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Besides, we all know that 1000hp Supra's run 11's:durr

Ouch !!!

Flicktitty
03-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Besides, we all know that 1000hp Supra's run 11's:durr

:rolleyes: wow, welcome to 2007, that saying is getting pretty old and false quick. I'm willing to bet that his supra with a good driver would 60ft your suby.

Oh go ahead and call me a nut swinger. 1 he is my friend 2 that car is very impressive and i want to see what it can do. and when one of the baddest supras is from your area you tend to get followers.

2SLOW
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
it is a nice car i'm not going to lie.

wheelsofsteel
03-21-2007, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes: I'm willing to bet that his supra with a good driver would 60ft your suby.

TAKE THAT BET !!!

Boostaddct
03-21-2007, 04:10 PM
TAKE THAT BET !!!

Is everyone really still that nieve about the Supra myths? Here are some #'s from Ryan Woon's 8 Second Fully Streetable and Comfortable Supra with Stock 6 Speed Transmission:
Performance Numbers:

Best 60ft to Date: 1.38

Best 1/8th 5.66@126

Best 1/4 Mile 8.62@169.0

Best MPH 171.28mph

That's a pretty impressive 60ft. time for a car that you could literally pull the slicks off of and drive every day....And there are many more similar 60ft times being pulled in street driven Supras all over the country. Traction is an issue for any high power car and Supra owners have really made strides toward correcting that in the past few years. Obviously tires(slicks) play a huge roll in that and the Supras in the past have tried running street tires and of course spin down the track like any powerful car would on standard street tires.

fireguyrick
03-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Is everyone really that naive to think that a 1000hp Supra would only run 11's with a decent driver?

Rick

2SLOW
03-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Is everyone really that naive to think that a 1000hp Supra would only run 11's with a decent driver?

Rick
i guess so? but did u ear about how supras can levitate and cure cancer?:rolf

lasttimearound
03-22-2007, 03:24 AM
so i didnt know this TRI guy was that big of a dirty word around here. sorry, didnt meant to ruffel feathers or anything. i had heard of his car and saw a red supra, assumed it was him. the only reason people talk about him is he has a supra. around here they are pretty rare. i know there are several on the boards, but still very rare. as far as 1000hp supra's running 11's... look at the people who build them. anymore it takes someone with lots of money to build high hp imports, and most of the poeple with the money dont know shit about cars and driving, they just open a book and pay to have a car built. im not saying all of them are like that, but anymore the ones in the magazines and on tv are built by rich kids. when you look at teams like titan and other supra based organizations there are tons of sub 9 supras out there, so the myth is busted. sorry, my drunk rant of the night

Waver
03-22-2007, 08:21 AM
You see, I dont know so much if it is tri, or the car that every one is getting so defensive about. Tri did a hell of a job, but would any one really care if it was, say, a civic? No, probably not, as a Supra is king in the import world (well after skyline anyhow).

wheelsofsteel
03-22-2007, 09:30 AM
I keep hearing this "decent driver" talk. If I was Tri I would be taking offense to this. Can Tri not drive?
Not to mention.... what the hell is a "decent driver" ?!?!?!?!? :confused

2SLOW
03-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Supra = popularity and followers because it is a "supra" and no a lot of people ca afford them. Just like what lasttimearound said.

DirtyMax
03-22-2007, 12:15 PM
but did u ear about how supras can levitate and cure cancer?:rolf

Only when either Chick Norris or Vin Diesel is behind the wheel...

2SLOW
03-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Only when either Chick Norris or Vin Diesel is behind the wheel...

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Flicktitty
03-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I keep hearing this "decent driver" talk. If I was Tri I would be taking offense to this. Can Tri not drive?
Not to mention.... what the hell is a "decent driver" ?!?!?!?!? :confused

i'm saying I have a few friends that have had 600+RWHP ones and they have let out friends drive them who are damn good at driving and there car was still all over the place. You guys forget His car was finished not more then 2 months ago? He jumped from a 480FWHP Integra up to a 1000+RWHP car there is gonna be some learning to do. And i believe Tri know's he isn't the greatest driver cause i've seen someone else Driving his car from time to time when he is racing someone :shades

ThatWhiteCivic
03-22-2007, 02:46 PM
^^^Me Too...

2SLOW
03-22-2007, 07:42 PM
i'm saying I have a few friends that have had 600+RWHP ones and they have let out friends drive them who are damn good at driving and there car was still all over the place. You guys forget His car was finished not more then 2 months ago? He jumped from a 480FWHP Integra up to a 1000+RWHP car there is gonna be some learning to do. And i believe Tri know's he isn't the greatest driver cause i've seen someone else Driving his car from time to time when he is racing someone :shades

i'm getting deja woo on that post Flicktit. lol

twicks69
03-23-2007, 12:59 PM
lmao. someone gave me gray rep and told me to go kill myself from what I said about Tri. Guess guys really do swing from his nuts :D :rolf

Wow, you only got one "gray" comment....

I guess you didn't piss off people like I did, when all I said in a now-locked thread, that the main person sounded like a member on here starting shit for fun, to stir up a commotion. I mention Tri in one post, and I now have a shitstorm from his followers.

I now am being called a nut-swinger for some reason, because I "disrespected" Tri. He has a very nice car, good for him. It isn't mine, nor do I want his car, or be like him. He is just a person like everyone else. I am quite happy with what I have, and don't have any aspirations to have a supra. I don't care if I have a following of fans that want to check out my car. It is just sad that people are acting so childish because they, in fact, swing off of his.

I have gotten 12 negative rep remarks in less than 2 days by his childish friends.

I didn't know that the community on here is so quick to turn on each other and be so hypocritical along with it.

Tri -- You are a decent person from what I know of you. You have a nice car, and I hope that you drive it safely for your own sake. I hope to see you at the track this year and see what it can do!

For his followers -- Grow the hell up.

Brandon W.
03-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow, you only got one "gray" comment....

I guess you didn't piss off people like I did, when all I said in a now-locked thread, that the main person sounded like a member on here starting shit for fun, to stir up a commotion. I mention Tri in one post, and I now have a shitstorm from his followers.

I now am being called a nut-swinger for some reason, because I "disrespected" Tri. He has a very nice car, good for him. It isn't mine, nor do I want his car, or be like him. He is just a person like everyone else. I am quite happy with what I have, and don't have any aspirations to have a supra. I don't care if I have a following of fans that want to check out my car. It is just sad that people are acting so childish because they, in fact, swing off of his.

I have gotten 12 negative rep remarks in less than 2 days by his childish friends.

I didn't know that the community on here is so quick to turn on each other and be so hypocritical along with it.

Tri -- You are a decent person from what I know of you. You have a nice car, and I hope that you drive it safely for your own sake. I hope to see you at the track this year and see what it can do!

For his followers -- Grow the hell up.

if somebody was calling you a nutswinger i dont think it was because it was something you said about Tri. think again about what you said then think why people called you a nut swinger...i could be wrong though which would mean some people dont know what a nutswinger is.

nismodave
03-23-2007, 06:21 PM
if somebody was calling you a nutswinger i dont think it was because it was something you said about Tri. think again about what you said then think why people called you a nut swinger...i could be wrong though which would mean some people dont know what a nutswinger is.

Here Brandon, Im going to give you something to use in your future posts.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Use them well.:)

Brandon W.
03-23-2007, 10:09 PM
hahaha..il put them in my pocket

Flicktitty
03-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Here Brandon, Im going to give you something to use in your future posts.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Use them well.:)
hardy har har