03-17-2007, 08:52 PM
looking to purchase XBox 360 or PS3;)

Yooformula
03-18-2007, 12:01 AM
I have a PS3 listed..

madmike
03-19-2007, 11:28 AM
I have 3 X-BOX 360's coming in on Wed, Brew City Muscle Price (BCMP) is $360.00

They sell for $399.99 every place else so members gets a good price!
thats a Premium Model with XBOX LIVE ready, 20GB HD, Wireless controller

What I have is (since I am mostly a used store) is I buy from Mall Of America. They had ones sitting in their stores, peolple open the box and steal something from inside. (Like headset/controller/live card etc.) so then they can't sell them as new, so they are sent to the MOA MS Repair shop, where they are tested, and missing items are replaced. Then licensed business like me can buy from them as they can never be sold as new ones again. OK Gots it? thats why I can sell basically a brand new 360 for $375.00 and give $15.00 off to cool members on here, but if your a BYOETCH then its only $10.00 off he he!! mike

FASTZ2895
03-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I have 3 X-BOX 360's coming in on Wed, Brew City
I'll take it....how do I get it from you:thumbsup

Muscle Price (BCMP) is $360.00

They sell for $399.99 every place else so members gets a good price!
thats a Premium Model with XBOX LIVE ready, 20GB HD, Wireless controller

What I have is (since I am mostly a used store) is I buy from Mall Of America. They had ones sitting in their stores, peolple open the box and steal something from inside. (Like headset/controller/live card etc.) so then they can't sell them as new, so they are sent to the MOA MS Repair shop, where they are tested, and missing items are replaced. Then licensed business like me can buy from them as they can never be sold as new ones again. OK Gots it? thats why I can sell basically a brand new 360 for $375.00 and give $15.00 off to cool members on here, but if your a BYOETCH then its only $10.00 off he he!! mike

Crawlin
03-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Greg, I know you said, "i'll take it"

but make sure that is OUTSIDE of the "quoted box" area :)

madmike
03-21-2007, 01:48 AM
PM Me your address and I will check shipping, and do you have pay pal? If not just send me a check
Game Junkies
211 W. Cook Street
Portage, WI 53901
(608) 742-1080

I am not there much as I just own it, and stop in a few times a week, I make all the Purchases, but I own a Custom Car Shop and thats were I hang most the time I am not working for the Air Guard in Madison, but I retire from there this year woot woot!!!!

(I have the new check cashing machine like in Wal Mart, instant bank transfer) I will hold one for you as they sell fast at that price..

Trying to get a website up for the store that you can just order off with pictures of actual inventory and will have a BCM Discount code

if you check me out on E-bay you see pictures of my actual store

cmmgamejunkies on e-bay