PDA

View Full Version : anybody got the hook up on eagles club tickets?

91 T/A
03-16-2007, 09:11 PM
i know im a newb, ive been on chitown for 5 years and know about this site, so bash if you will. like usual, my procrastinating ass didnt get tickets for the taste of chaos tomorrow night, anybody got any?

88Nightmare
03-16-2007, 10:35 PM
you could probably buy them at the door

Feature Pony
03-17-2007, 11:02 AM
you should be able to buy them at the box office that have right there. I saw Sevendust last night and while I got my ID checked to get a beer wrist strap they gave me free stone sour tickets!!! You should have a good time there get in the pit!!!!

wikked
03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
you should be able to buy them at the box office that have right there. I saw Sevendust last night and while I got my ID checked to get a beer wrist strap they gave me free stone sour tickets!!! You should have a good time there get in the pit!!!!

Those 'free' Stone Sour tickets are 2-drink minimum tickets.
Therefore, you still pay the full price of the ticket, but you get 2 free drinks.
Which basically pays for the ticket, since mixed drinks are $7.50 and beer is $6.00

Korndogg
03-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Those 'free' Stone Sour tickets are 2-drink minimum tickets.
Therefore, you still pay the full price of the ticket, but you get 2 free drinks.
Which basically pays for the ticket, since mixed drinks are $7.50 and beer is $6.00

yeah but its better than nothing. You could be paying full price for the ticket and the drinks on top of that.

SSDude
03-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Must be a wild show. People are offering $100/ticket on craiglist