PDA

View Full Version : Wanabe Zo6

lotsals1
06-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Whoever the guy is in the red wanabe red zo6 --If you cruise this site
We will go at it again but i will have some better tires other than my rsa's ;) If you didnt notice i was catchin up to ya when I finally stopped spinnin --I spun for at least 80ft If i would of got any traction you would of been OWNED! If you dont think so BRING IT I would love to hand you your ass
:thumbsup

PARALYZER
06-30-2003, 03:44 PM
uh oh...what happend. was he talkin trash?

lotsals1
06-30-2003, 04:08 PM
just got cockey with me :) we went at it twice first time he said he missed 2nd and the second time I sat still for at least 4 seconds because I cooked them off the line so bad --but i was catchin him --but it was his total attitude I didnt like i guess
he had heads and cam and headers and i guess he thought he was the fastest pony in the stable :D I'll get him trust me;)

97z2801ss
07-08-2003, 10:02 PM
I dunno why man, but corvette owners are cocky....or i have come 2 see cruzing around, I see alotta vettes and the owners wont even look at u if ure next to em....maybe its because im a kid?

bad2kss
07-14-2003, 02:26 PM
I agree vette owners are not the nicest people but when they find out your 30k f body beats there the 50k vette. They are much nicer :flipoff:

Crawlin
07-14-2003, 05:27 PM
hey tom, can i race my 40k vette vs. your 30k SS? you can spray too :) if a person pays 50g's for a vette, be it a z06, coupe, convertible, WHATEVER, they are DUMB! that and they didn't look hard enough for a better deal

97z2801ss
07-17-2003, 02:10 PM
yea my dad wants a electron blue Z06 never summer n he looked at a 2001 with14k for 39XXX but still Corvette owners are not the nicest people, i find mustang owners are alot nicer and there our competition

bad2kss
07-20-2003, 04:33 PM
hey big pimpin thats not your vette. So your point is not valid. My old man has had numorous vettes, but i have never played them of as my own. Im happy with my choice of vehicle and so should you be, your an f body owner not a vette owner. Not trying to be a **** dude you know i have much love 4 you:haveabeer

BadAzzGTA89
08-01-2003, 11:58 PM
HeHe that's why the vette boys cried when the turbo t/a and GN right out of the factory were spankin there ass i guess GM didn't know they could make a car faster than the almight corvette.I guess that's why they were not around long. man that is some:bsflag

Crawlin
08-03-2003, 12:21 PM
i've never played the vette as my own. first post when it arrived at the house was "my dad got a vette". it's just faster to type what i did. anyways, the point is still the same though. you know how vette owners are yourself. most vette owners love their cars, and have worked hard to attain them. they don't WANT to race, yet they have little punks(like me and you) trying to race them, and that's where they get their attitude. they bought them as a fast enjoyable car, not a ticket getting entrapment. I will agree that most vette owners are not up to par in the performance enhancement opportunities of either of GM's offerings. Vette's WILL beat your stock f-body offering. The vette owners that DO race, 95% of them will be stock and the f-bodies they are racing against, 90% of them will be modified. That means that they only win one time out of ten. Nine times out of ten the fbody wins and the vette won't know why, so that is where they get their cocky attitude. Using a monetary statement is what bothers me alot of times with people. I might as well go get that 91 5.0 in my uncles lot and build that and make fun of you for spending 30g's on a car that will run high 12's, compared to my 15g car that will run 10's. You spend what you can afford on a car you want. Plain and simple :) I'm getting down now:S:

Chris

BadAzzGTA89
08-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Well put any thing can be fast .Depends on how much money and time you put in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shades

97z2801ss
08-03-2003, 10:23 PM
SUre its fun 2 say u beat a vette, but U dont always want to race them, just cruze with em... they still get cocky..... but badazz is right, like they say "speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

BadAzzGTA89
08-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Hell yea that's what im talkin about just crusin and havin a good time here hell thank god we all got what we got :thumbsup

burgundy89roc
08-27-2003, 12:23 PM
That s my buddy your talkin about and I don't like it. He beat ya twice so get over it. He was running street tires too. So untill you go and kill some vipers don't talk crap. Oh and he would love to kick your ass again so see ya around.

BAD LS1
08-27-2003, 12:58 PM
Uh oh Tim,

What are you gonna do to redeem your self here??:D

Better be like me and everytime you go to hwy100 bolt the E/T streets / light front tire combo and get it in race trim in expectation of finding people:devil (i.e. the two GN tuner wanna be's) I dont wanna bring a knife to a gun fight, he might might be gunning for you now!!!:guns1

P.S. Tim he does make a good point about fiding some vipers, i found one and edged it on my nittos :flipoff: you need to find the same one i had it was a red RT/10 with white stripes with removable hard top 2001 or so with the really thick looking 5 spoke kinda chrome wheels with some really loud rear exit exhuast.

Tom B

Crawlin
08-27-2003, 06:32 PM
AHHHHH HAHAHAHA. Timmy needs to saddle up and get 'em! Hook it up. Stop wasting time, hook it up! I'll help you. Put on the e.t. streets and let's get down.

'roc, you think your buddy would set something up with timmy? heads up. we can get out of town a bit and keep it small crowd :)

Chris

BAD LS1
08-27-2003, 06:44 PM
RLMFAO !!!!! WOW Chris your all fired up about this hey????

Ill be ready to go anytime im on HWY from now on hehe, Yeah its dont look as good as the chrome :bling wheels but its all buisness, took your advice chris and scrubbed off the white M/T off the side walls so the only thing that gives it away is the 16x8 Trans Am wheels now :devil

Tommy B

Crawlin
08-27-2003, 07:13 PM
There ya go!!! You always roll up to hwy locked and ready:)

Gino and I had some kids in a Sn95 convert. come up to us wanting to race for $200. bolt ons, no power adder, street tires, vs. me and my hidden e.t. streets and my bolt ons. worth it to have that extra insurance :)

Plus, for our cars, only the REALLY smart people know that the rims aren't right.

Chris

PS- cars down, got to live the life through SOMEBODY

burgundy89roc
08-29-2003, 03:16 AM
About the heads up thing I'm not sure but I can talk to him. He might come to BK on Monday so maybe we can all set something up.