PDA

View Full Version : Bracket Thread

VroomPshhTsi
03-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Since no one else started a thread on college basketball I figured I would. Who is in your final four? I had Duke in the Sweet 16 (my only sweet 16 team knocked out already) but I hate them with a passion so I'm happy they lost. My big upsets are Winthrop in the Elite 8 and UNLV beating Wisconsin (as die hard of a Badger fan I am, they haven't been playing good ball lately). My Final Four is Florida, UCLA, UNC, and Memphis (I know everyone has Texas A&M over Memphis but not me).

Where the hell are the upsets? :confused

VroomPshhTsi
03-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Update: I just checked my Facebook bracket (which is my main one, I have one on yahoo that I made in 60 seconds just for the hell of it, I have UNC over the Badgers in the final for that one, lol) and I have UNLV beating Winthrop to go to the Elite 8 and I have Vandy beating Georgetown, not sure what I was thinking but you never know...

wikked
03-16-2007, 03:38 PM
First round went pretty much as expected, no real upsets except Duke (haha).
I had Oral Roberts making it to the Sweet16... fack.

I have Ohio v. Florida in the finals - with Florida taking it all.

wikked
03-16-2007, 03:38 PM
can't believe Wisconsin is losing 4-17 right now :wow

jbiscuit
03-16-2007, 03:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing!!!! WHAT THE H????

Nix
03-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Other than the current WI score the most disturbing thing I herd was that WI currently has MISSED 15 or 17 shots!!! WTF is there something in the water.

It was one thing with the Marquette game yesterday but now the Badgers are blowing it. Its still early though, and WI now has 7pts. :rolleyes:

Karps TA
03-16-2007, 04:02 PM
You could tell WI was in trouble in the Big 10 Tourney. They have no consistent scorers beside Tucker. Just play zone and force the Badgers to take outside shots and they are done unless 1 guy happens to catch fire.

VroomPshhTsi
03-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow that was scary for too long. Once that one guy for Texas AM CC sat down due to foul trouble we finally went on a run. We kept up the run with Tucker on the bench too. Kam Taylor had the worst shooting performance ever but caught fire and then couldn't miss.

I'll be cheering for the Badgers on Sunday but I have UNLV beating WESconsin (I fockin' hate when people like Digger Phelps pernounce it like that).

flyin_blue_egg
03-16-2007, 06:02 PM
i was glad to hear that taylor scored 24 points, all of them in the second half....if the badgers want to make any kind of run at the championship they need both tucker and taylor to be scoring 20+ pts. a game.....and it wouldn't hurt to have butch back ASAP! at least they managed to win today by 13 pts, after being down 18, and for the first time in what 7 games they managed to score over 60 pts

hrsp
03-16-2007, 09:40 PM
my final four is......florida-kansas-texas-ohiostate-
with texas winning title....
i had duke going far...fukkers..lol

wikked
04-02-2007, 02:01 PM
^^^ lol @ TX

If Florida wins tonight, I pocket $90.

Go Florida! (except Joakin Noah you phucking knuckle dragging primate)
http://www.gatorgallery.com/albums/albun39/Image10.jpg

Srsly... have you heard him in an interview? Talk about 1st grade English skillz.