PDA

View Full Version : "Dude they're gonna beat our azzes"

Teufelhunden
03-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Worth a watch just to hear that line. :rolf :rolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StSEJqDmCkk

70challenger452
03-15-2007, 08:20 PM
their "cautiusness" caused that acident, I hate drivers like that, think their being safe by driving slow but in reality just piss everybody off and cause acidents when people try to pass

Lash
03-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't know....that was a pretty winding road. Going slow was probably a good thing. I cant imagine that the sped limit on that road was anything more than 30-35 mph.
If you don't see dotted lines...pass at your own risk...which is exactly what he did.

70challenger452
03-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't know....that was a pretty winding road. Going slow was probably a good thing.
If you don't see dotted lines...pass at your own risk...which is exactly what he did.

did you see how many bikes came passed them, you just know all those bikes had been following them for awhile and they should have pulled over, that truely would have been the safe thing to do

Flight_740
03-16-2007, 11:48 AM
That was classic. Those harleys don't fly so well.

FANAT1C
03-16-2007, 11:49 AM
did you see how many bikes came passed them, you just know all those bikes had been following them for awhile and they should have pulled over, that truely would have been the safe thing to do

Pulled over? Where? I grew up in Washington state where there are a lot of roads like that. The speed limit on average is 10-25 You just need patience! Remember most roads are public with laws, not individual race tracks. Site seeing is not a crime and should be safe. I pretty much agree with the video... "what a ******* idiot".

GRM-REPR
03-16-2007, 08:21 PM
that just came out of nowhere....i guess the van could've pulled over, but those bikers were dumbasses....

Swags63
03-17-2007, 02:04 AM
Don't says those bikers. There is always one dumb A$$ in the bunch and it doesn't matter what kind of bunch it is. :goof :goof