PDA

View Full Version : any fast cars this year lol??

95excoupe
03-14-2007, 02:20 AM
i know it sounds kind of funny, any fast street cars out this year??? i just want to know where everyone hp range is lol:stare but if you don't want to tell, its fine. Im just being curious

Flicktitty
03-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Theres a few fast cars (check the top 50 list)
of course Tri's Red supra Should be fast.
There is a few GT35R'd EVO's and STI's running around.
i know of a couple sub 11.50 Civics that will be out and about.
i know of a few quick 240sx's that will be out.
Jake (topstreetdsm) doesn't bring his 1g out much but its in the 9's
theres a few other fast imports around that you will see.
it's all a matter of these cars getting done and tuned.

Poncho
03-14-2007, 05:01 AM
my little import w/ a few more light boltons, should see 11's, cam only this year. I'd like to see it clear 500 @ the crank. I'll get there w/ a few more mods.

fireguyrick
03-14-2007, 05:32 AM
Eh, the STi is out and about nearly everyday right now. Should be for a week or so yet. I have not decided on it's replacment yet.

Rick

95excoupe
03-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Theres a few fast cars (check the top 50 list)
of course Tri's Red supra Should be fast.
There is a few GT35R'd EVO's and STI's running around.
i know of a couple sub 11.50 Civics that will be out and about.
i know of a few quick 240sx's that will be out.
theres a few other fast imports around that you will see.
it's all a matter of these cars getting done and tuned.

the 50list is like mixed w/ pro street lol.. im just curious about wat hp range everyone is. i know tri's supra is freakin amazing i seen it lol. ahh few 35r evos and stis ey;)??? any fast cobras or vettes? i seen that topstreet... its fast but non reliable lol sorry to mr.dsm. watever happended to that lil evo guy?? is he back now w/ the car??

jbiscuit
03-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Eh, the STi is out and about nearly everyday right now. Should be for a week or so yet. I have not decided on it's replacment yet.

Rick

03 Cobra!!!! :thumbsup

wikked
03-14-2007, 12:40 PM
the 50list is like mixed w/ pro street lol.. im just curious about wat hp range everyone is. i know tri's supra is freakin amazing i seen it lol. ahh few 35r evos and stis ey;)??? any fast cobras or vettes? i seen that topstreet... its fast but non reliable lol sorry to mr.dsm. watever happended to that lil evo guy?? is he back now w/ the car??

Sooo... what do you have/numbers?

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Sooo... what do you have/numbers?

im sure its a "reliable" 9 sec import :rolf ...unlike jakes car :rolleyes:

Flicktitty
03-14-2007, 01:16 PM

yes there are fast cobras and vettes running around i just kept with imports since this was in the import section.
and any car that runs into the 9's isn't going to be overly reliable.
he's still around. He is actually on here from time to time.
i'm pretty sure he is builing a new car.:headbang

fireguyrick
03-14-2007, 01:26 PM
03 Cobra!!!! :thumbsup

Nope, something more adult like.....thinking Benz CLS500 or CLS550 right now.

Rick

deciuss
03-14-2007, 02:43 PM
not me still very slow

sloLs1
03-14-2007, 03:31 PM
well i've heard about this crazy saturn, red in color... turbo. its so fast it almost beat a camaro!:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :goof :alcoholic :alcoholic :rolf :rolf

but really it almost beat a chevy venture loaded with fat chicks

95excoupe
03-14-2007, 03:42 PM
im sure its a "reliable" 9 sec import :rolf ...unlike jakes car :rolleyes:

u dont have be an ahole buddy. i really was not talkin stuff about mr. dsm car. i just remember he ran 9's and it broke down. plus i was just wondering if he's back. I have grocery getter not anything fancy fast. ehh more like M. benz cl65:thumbsup :thumbsup but for real any real fast import car except tri's car????

cple evos and stis= gt35r.
any civics this year??
Lil evo??
i heard supercharged e46??? true? or just a false info.?

Poncho
03-14-2007, 03:51 PM
seems like the # of people import or domestic w/ fast "street" cars are really dwindling, now the fast cars on BCM are drag only cars that claim to be average street cars.

95excoupe
03-14-2007, 04:32 PM
seems like the # of people import or domestic w/ fast "street" cars are really dwindling, now the fast cars on BCM are drag only cars that claim to be average street cars.

oh i see. anyways i wish good luck to everyone in BCM:thumbsup :thumbsup and also have fun.

Poncho
03-14-2007, 04:43 PM
whats your Civic got? According to window stickers we're in the same class. But i'm dragging your overall class gas mileage statistics down.

nismodave
03-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Depends on your defintion of fast, I guess.

There are a # of quick Imports around, but there is no doubt that the fastest "Street" cars are Domestic V8s, and some very fast GNs.

95excoupe
03-14-2007, 05:54 PM
whats your Civic got? According to window stickers we're in the same class. But i'm dragging your overall class gas mileage statistics down.

let me see, completely stock. 36mpg :-) i dont have money to build a fast cars like everyone in BCM.:thumbsup

cool_kat
03-14-2007, 11:07 PM
my s14 should be a little faster when i get it running again. hopefully end of april or sooner

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 11:09 PM
let me see, completely stock. 36mpg :-) i dont have money to build a fast cars like everyone in BCM.:thumbsup
so you are not looking to race anyone,why do you care who has fast stuff?

btw...its MR. Ahole.

TopStreetDsm
03-15-2007, 01:58 AM

Wait until I begin with the new "street" fuel.:shades

i seen that topstreet... its fast but non reliable lol sorry to mr.dsm.

I would also like to know WTF you are talking about. Dont get me the wrong way here, but have you ever seen the car run? I have never gone out on the street or to the track where I would not have been able to drive back.

u dont have be an ahole buddy. i really was not talkin stuff about mr. dsm car. i just remember he ran 9's and it broke down. plus i was just wondering if he's back.

The only time I have ever had trouble with the car was a high 9sec pass where the clutch slipped so bad that my aluminum rod stroker snapped 12K RPM and threw the acc. belt off.... With in a 1/2 hr I was racing again. But compared to some of the crap out there you are giving me a hard time? :rolleyes:

I am not trying to be and a-ss but, GET YOUR INFO STRAIGHT OR KEEP QUIET!

B T W: My name is Jake

Flicktitty
03-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Wait until I begin with the new "street" fuel.:shades

:wooo "street" what gas station sells VP IMPORT now? :rolf

twicks69
03-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Hey dammit, I am still around too.

And if you think my car isn't reliable because I break trannies :banana :banana :banana , at least it gets home somehow (usually AAA or Jake's trailer :thumbsup )

My car isn't slow either way.

ok 95excoupe, this website is called "BrewCityMuscle"...if I remember correctly, it was originally intended for members with FAST CARS, not 17 second cars.

If you want to start this shittalking thread, we will see you at the track. Put up or STFU.

sloLs1
03-15-2007, 08:17 AM
:wooo "street" what gas station sells VP IMPORT now? :rolf

:rolf

and you avatar is amazing once again!

fly5150
03-15-2007, 09:19 AM
I think this tool is trying to push a few people's buttons and being a little nosy for a new guy.

95excoupe
03-15-2007, 11:19 AM
nah, gentlemens. I was just wondering, because i know jake had a lot of issues to run that car last yr. and mr. tim i hear u broke alot of trannies?? i dont care if you guys call me a newbie lol i guess im new to the fourm and so i could be a newbie lol i dont mind it. besides, i dont start talk an ahole anyways. I was just asking how much hp everyone have this year. not to be an asshole. anyways, tim and jake and everyone in bcm I wish you guys luck this year at the GLD. :thumbsup

TURTLE
03-15-2007, 12:49 PM
i run 15's... i'm slow... no worries here... :goof

Flicktitty
03-15-2007, 01:21 PM
my s14 should be a little faster when i get it running again. hopefully end of april or sooner

Whats the setup on the S14? PM me if you don't want everyone knowing....going out on a limb and geussing KA-T?

Flicktitty
03-15-2007, 01:22 PM
:thumbsup Thanks i like it! :thumbsup
:rolf

and you avatar is amazing once again!

Bee
03-15-2007, 02:35 PM
i know it sounds kind of funny, any fast street cars out this year??? i just want to know where everyone hp range is lol:stare but if you don't want to tell, its fine. Im just being curious

my wife's crv will be pretty quick... b20/vtec, 5spd, AWD, AEM EMS, DSS axles, FORD 9" rearend, GT40R turbocharger, dual Ebay bov's, 60mm HKS wastegate, 35psi on a AEM 5 bar map sensor....... Estimated whp: $700hp:wow Estimated 0-60mph: 2.0second:wow

bring it!!!! :chair:

Flicktitty
03-15-2007, 02:55 PM
my wife's crv will be pretty quick... b20/vtec, 5spd, AWD, AEM EMS, DSS axles, FORD 9" rearend, GT40R turbocharger, dual Ebay bov's, 60mm HKS wastegate, 35psi on a AEM 5 bar map sensor....... Estimated whp: $700hp:wow Estimated 0-60mph: 2.0second:wow

is that a joke? or are you really doing that?

WilliamZ
03-15-2007, 03:17 PM

I saw Henry's S4 at the gas station as I drove by on Tuesday night. It looks nice! That FMIC is huge! What's all done?

Bee
03-15-2007, 11:34 PM
is that a joke? or are you really doing that?

we are serious about it. currently i have most of the parts in stock to do it, but debating since the shop is so BUUUUSSSSYYYY..........:) and I gotta get my little white egg out too to do 9sec so hopefully the CRV gets done...:thumbsup

good luck to all....:thumbsup

Bee
03-15-2007, 11:36 PM
I saw Henry's S4 at the gas station as I drove by on Tuesday night. It looks nice! That FMIC is huge! What's all done?

stock turbos with BEEYOND ENGINEERING FMIC system(TIG welded) and upgraded clutch with RS-4 European chipped computer....CUSTOM BEEYOND ENGINEERING 3" MUFFLER SYSTEM stainless steel TIG welded... It's OK-quick as far as speed goes... :goof compared to the cars we build.................:thumbsup :banana1:

sloLs1
03-16-2007, 12:20 AM

sounds pretty wicked... but for your wife??? will she be able to handle that??!?

and a 9in in a crv... thats different, you dont see that everyday!

95excoupe
03-16-2007, 01:07 AM
NIce! I give :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

anyways, and again everyone good luck to you all this year:thumbsup

ps- sorry to all of you if you guys think i was talking shit about their ride, I really was not. I was just being curious if topstreet is back this year and also the silver dsm. well i'll see you guys at the track or watever lol. :thumbsup

ohh by the way, what was the time for King of the Hill last year???

Flicktitty
03-16-2007, 01:59 AM
NIce! I give :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

anyways, and again everyone good luck to you all this year:thumbsup

ps- sorry to all of you if you guys think i was talking shit about their ride, I really was not. I was just being curious if topstreet is back this year and also the silver dsm. well i'll see you guys at the track or watever lol. :thumbsup

ohh by the way, what was the time for King of the Hill last year???

i think it was 13.9?

TopStreetDsm
03-16-2007, 02:23 AM
because i know jake had a lot of issues to run that car last yr.

Again.... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO? The first time I ever ran this setup at the track, I nailed a 9.9 @141!!!

Its idiots like this that make it hard to keep your head up. I mean really... Do you sit in your basement and jerk-off while thinking of BS that you can convince yourself of, and tell others or what?....

I have had a set of clutch discs go (user error), And I spend about 3 weeks trying to figure out how to better seal my head gasket at 45PSI!!! I got rid of the "hyped up" crap that was in there, and put a STOCK mitsu back in, and I have been fine ever since.

I would hardly call this "a lot of issues".

To answer your question... I am going to be pushing for mid 8s this year. I am not saying this will happen, but this is my goal. Take it as you will be the new setup is already on the car.:shades

sloLs1
03-16-2007, 08:29 AM
....... I am going to be pushing for mid 8s this year. I am not saying this will happen, but this is my goal. Take it as you will be the new setup is already on the car.:shades.......

why could i see this happening?!!!:banana :banana :banana

you wouldnt happen to let us know what the turbo specs are would yea??

fly5150
03-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Again.... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO? The first time I ever ran this setup at the track, I nailed a 9.9 @141!!!

Its idiots like this that make it hard to keep your head up. I mean really... Do you sit in your basement and jerk-off while thinking of BS that you can convince yourself of, and tell others or what?....

I have had a set of clutch discs go (user error), And I spend about 3 weeks trying to figure out how to better seal my head gasket at 45PSI!!! I got rid of the "hyped up" crap that was in there, and put a STOCK mitsu back in, and I have been fine ever since.

I would hardly call this "a lot of issues".

To answer your question... I am going to be pushing for mid 8s this year. I am not saying this will happen, but this is my goal. Take it as you will be the new setup is already on the car.:shades

Don't let this kid get you riled up Jake. Personally I think he is envious.

95excoupe
03-16-2007, 10:29 AM
mr. jake, I wasn't tryin to start anything. I meant you had issues as far as somthing always happen thats why. I dont know why your all getting hyped up sir. I was just wondering if you are back this year and wish you good luck. and if you think i am a kid i guess so but im not trying to start anything. anyways, everyone again have fun this year.!:thumbsup

95excoupe
03-16-2007, 10:34 AM
i think it was 13.9?

Are you serious?????? only 13.9? for king of the hill last year?

Flicktitty
03-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Are you serious?????? only 13.9? for king of the hill last year?

well i think a south sider one so yeah 13.9

95excoupe
03-16-2007, 12:18 PM
well i think a south sider one so yeah 13.9

south sider????/

Flicktitty
03-16-2007, 12:21 PM
yeah everyone on the southside only runs 13.9

juicedimpss
03-16-2007, 12:25 PM
yeah everyone on the southside only runs 13.9

that is true.

95excoupe
03-16-2007, 02:12 PM
13.9?????? when he messed up? i thought that yellow foxbody mustang ran like mid 9s?? its not true?

Flicktitty
03-16-2007, 04:12 PM
yeah Yellow fox is in the 9's but the southsiders are all 13.9.........

Poncho
03-16-2007, 04:28 PM
meanwhile the slowest northsider is in the mid 14's on street tires.

Flicktitty
03-16-2007, 04:42 PM
meanwhile the slowest northsider is in the mid 12's on street tires.
.....:thumbsup

BAD LS1
03-16-2007, 04:55 PM
meanwhile the slowest northsider is in the mid 12's on street tires.

tisk tisk! The ss pays us to say we are 14.0's for advertising reasons, thye have to be quicker.... duh! lol

Nix
03-16-2007, 05:45 PM
95excoupe, your spelling and typing skills are making me ill. Post what you have for a vehicle even if it is in the "process" of being worked on. Better yet why don't you post pics of your work in progress. That always makes for an intresting topic to see other people build their cars. Post up son!!!:D

95excoupe
03-16-2007, 08:12 PM
I really dont mind how I spell nor my grammer. because i been in us for about 5yrs now. my car is being process, as far as single cam still. Im trying to put all money together and get a turbo kit thats about it. looking to get just 240whp on a single cam w/ some boost.

micro_machine
03-16-2007, 08:13 PM
http://beeyondeng.com/DSCN0852.JPG
http://beeyondeng.com/DSCN0849.JPG
http://beeyondeng.com/DSCN0851.JPG
http://beeyondeng.com/DSCN0848.JPG
This is all im doing this year this a mock up for my new turbo set up inhouse tig weld from bee and henry hoping for low 10s this year:thumbsup

Good Luck to every one this year see you guys around.:thumbsup

Poncho
03-16-2007, 08:18 PM
i wonder if an LSx can fit into a civic...

Slow Joe
03-16-2007, 09:34 PM
My import is way fast... :rolf Wait, I just own slow Fords...

Poncho
03-16-2007, 10:57 PM
I should have Bee make me a turbo kit.

fireguyrick
03-16-2007, 11:07 PM
I should have Bee make me a turbo kit.

Let me know if this happens. I would like to get stock in the brand of oil you use.....wait, maybe I should get stock in Pontiac for all the parts you will need.:goof

Rick

Poncho
03-16-2007, 11:11 PM
lol? ?

that was like... just wow... so thats what "un-funny" is.... hmmm

fireguyrick
03-16-2007, 11:18 PM
lol? ?

that was like... just wow... so thats what "un-funny" is.... hmmm

I never claimed to be funny. Though, this is mildly comical if you know the reference it is using.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/geminair/Sparkling-wigglecopy.jpg

Rick

TopStreetDsm
03-17-2007, 03:01 AM
Hey Guys.... I'm cool and all. Riled up is about the best I am going to get to some of that kinda stuff. The fact of the matter is that there is close to no commitment required to come on the forum and spout your mouth. These kinds of people will never understand that because they will probably never get to the level I have. You can take that as cocky if you want, but you respect what goes into a project and the kind of sh!t you have to put up with a lot more if you have done it.

I am all good!

Jake

BOSS LX
03-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Hey Guys.... I'm cool and all. Riled up is about the best I am going to get to some of that kinda stuff. The fact of the matter is that there is close to no commitment required to come on the forum and spout your mouth. These kinds of people will never understand that because they will probably never get to the level I have. You can take that as cocky if you want, but you respect what goes into a project and the kind of sh!t you have to put up with a lot more if you have done it.

I am all good!

Jake
:headbang

spindler27
03-18-2007, 01:41 AM
I guess I'd like to say my car will be pretty fast for what it is. Should have about 475whp, and then once I get the block built somewhere in the mid to high 500's. Only real issue will be traction, I've got the tranny and clutch already taken care of.

Flicktitty
03-18-2007, 02:12 AM
I guess I'd like to say my car will be pretty fast for what it is. Should have about 475whp, and then once I get the block built somewhere in the mid to high 500's. Only real issue will be traction, I've got the tranny and clutch already taken care of.

damn, thats going to be nasty! have fun keeping that front end together!
What you doing as far as motor/turbo/fuel/axles/tuning? PM me if you don't want everyone to see.

civic600
03-18-2007, 01:25 PM
i still got my civic.....puts down 600whp....i was gonna cage it this year but plans kinda changed so ill be just driving it around on the streets this year. last year the car ran 11.5@ 128mph on low boost. maybe by next year it'll be caged and ill shoot for some 10's. i just bought a 04 svt lightning, so im throwing some money into that for the time being. hope to see everyone out and about this summer. have fun and be safe guys

95excoupe
03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
The fact of the matter is that there is close to no commitment required to come on the forum and spout your mouth. These kinds of people will never understand that because they will probably never get to the level I have. You can take that as cocky if you want, but you respect what goes into a project and the kind of sh!t you have to put up with a lot more if you have done it.

I am all good!

Jake
"these kinds of people..." I dont understand what your trying to prove as in these kind of people. You have a 9 sec car:thumbsup , yes you have pass my level as far as having a fast car ( sorry, Im not trying to start anything im just replying) but I hardly doubt that you havent pass my level as far as dedication to your car. I respect your car and all other BCM cars:thumbsup . yes, they are freaking fast I can't lie.
I learned the cars the hard way, if it's not one thing, it is the other thing that always breaks.
N it's all good in BCM.

slow coupe.:thumbsup

wikked
03-19-2007, 03:43 PM
"...but I hardly doubt that you havent pass my level as far as dedication to your car. ...

So, in saying: "hardly doubt that you haven't"

You have said: "I don't doubt that you have"

I hope you weren't trying to say: "I doubt that you have passed my level as far as dedication to your car"

Regardless. :confused

95excoupe
03-19-2007, 05:18 PM
So, in saying: "hardly doubt that you haven't"

You have said: "I don't doubt that you have"

I hope you weren't trying to say: "I doubt that you have passed my level as far as dedication to your car"

Regardless. :confused

hating hey??? I don't mind it. :thumbsup :thumbsup

wikked
03-19-2007, 08:40 PM
No, just correcting your horrible grammar :-P

95excoupe
03-20-2007, 10:22 AM
No, just correcting your horrible grammar :-P

you aint got be my teacher just to let u know. though my 5yrs of english get to where I am now so Have a great day Mr. DSM sir.:thumbsup :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
03-20-2007, 12:05 PM
wikked...you aint got to be his teacher:thumbsup :thumbsup he has 9 red boxes on his own...no help needed:headbang :headbang

95excoupe
03-20-2007, 06:17 PM
wikked...you aint got to be his teacher:thumbsup :thumbsup he has 9 red boxes on his own...no help needed:headbang :headbang

thats right!!! my 9red boxes fool ass:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Brandon W.
03-20-2007, 10:16 PM
i guess im gonna ask you...what do you consider fast? i consider 12's fast. some consider 12's slow. hell i think 13's are fast. but now days with production Honda's running mid 14's that is starting to change.

95excoupe
03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
i guess im gonna ask you...what do you consider fast? i consider 12's fast. some consider 12's slow. hell i think 13's are fast. but now days with production Honda's running mid 14's that is starting to change.

In my point of view, 13-14seconds are pretty quick and 12-11 is respectable car and 10 and below 9s are freaking fast lol:thumbsup :thumbsup

TopStreetDsm
03-21-2007, 01:44 AM
You show a lot of disrespect to others and that is why you got termed as "these types of people".

Think about it, before you opened your mouth I had no reason to object to you. Now you have not only lost any chance of popular vote, but you are calling names and further proving my point.

To say a 9 sec car is fast and leave it at that is just ignorant. When you are targeted out by PEOPLE LIKE YOU day after day and have to put up with that... AND STILL put together a 9 sec car, that is when you will understand.

TopStreetDsm
03-21-2007, 01:47 AM
By the way.... I was out driving around on my pump gas tune today and it RULED!!! I have got the new setup done and I am going to be at GLD opening day to play. I am even thinking about trying to hit a 9 sec pass on a 15psi pump gas tune.

Will I do it? Who knows... Its either going to be that or 50psi on C16...

So maybe this will help with the original thread question.

Flicktitty
03-21-2007, 01:49 AM
By the way.... I was out driving around on my pump gas tune today and it RULED!!! I have got the new setup done and I am going to be at GLD opening day to play. I am even thinking about trying to hit a 9 sec pass on a 15psi pump gas tune.

Will I do it? Who knows... Its either going to be that or 50psi on C16...

So maybe this will help with the original thread question.

:wooo :drool: :thumbsup I will be there for a little while before going to work! :headbang

Poncho
03-21-2007, 02:02 AM
seems like any time you hit 12's and better, you start to get damn hard to touch on the street, and then it's more of an upper echelon of cars competing with each other, but thats my opinion.

13's are still quick and keep the "normal" cars in check.

95excoupe
03-21-2007, 10:58 AM
You show a lot of disrespect to others and that is why you got termed as "these types of people".

uhhmmmmm No, I showed loyalty to all other guys in BCM and including you buddy. You started disrespecting because I'm a kid and a newbie, but ummmm you can just go to your so called "SHOP" and have fun sir!!!:) :thumbsup :thumbsup

twicks69
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
uhhmmmmm No, I showed loyalty to all other guys in BCM and including you buddy. You started disrespecting because I'm a kid and a newbie, but ummmm you can just go to your so called "SHOP" and have fun sir!!!:) :thumbsup :thumbsup

GTFO now.

You are a waste of space on this site. Have a nice day to you sir!

For some reason, you sound like Tri.

95excoupe
03-21-2007, 11:35 AM
GTFO now.

You are a waste of space on this site. Have a nice day to you sir!

I guess so. :thumbsup :thumbsup good day.:thumbsup

esthirteen
03-21-2007, 06:52 PM
got my new turbo and mani for the 240, hopefully will be running sometime soon, but currently in the process of moving. otherwise ill just be havin fun in my new si.

Brandon W.
03-21-2007, 10:29 PM
i dont really know how fast my car will be..as its broken and never seen the strip since i rebuilt it.

fly5150
03-21-2007, 11:45 PM

trying to make enemys? Tri is much smarter than this tool.

TopStreetDsm
03-21-2007, 11:53 PM

Loyalty???

You have been making things up and spreading your bs since before I said anything in this thread.

Now you are making personal attacks and false accusations about me. Say what you will about me and the shop. What do you think your opinion is worth? Really?

:loser

fly5150
03-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Does anyone know who this kid really is?
Ban?

TopStreetDsm
03-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Im for the ban!

spindler27
03-22-2007, 12:04 AM
ban sounds good, hes a ******* tool

Brandon W.
03-22-2007, 08:15 AM
trying to make enemys? Tri is much smarter than this tool.

maybe that would explain Twicks69's amount of neg rep.

95excoupe
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I apologize to jake and all other BCM guys.:thumbsup anyways good luck to alll of you guys this year. I don't hate anyone and trust me you will get my respect to all of you guys in the bcm and anyone who have a fast car. :thumbsup
may be someday all bcm guys could be a team and go down south!!!! and beat those cars down there and represent Wisconsin.:thumbsup

wikked
03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
I think you've used more :thumbsup 's in 32 posts, than I've used in 2,640 :P

Prescott
03-22-2007, 12:57 PM
I think you've used more :thumbsup 's in 32 posts, than I've used in 2,640 :P

:thumbsup

Nix
03-22-2007, 01:31 PM
This guy is an assclown. Again your grammar is horrible, you have been in the US for 5 years and that the best you can do? 5 years here and you don't even know proper sentence structure and spelling? You still haven't said anything about what you drive/being built. What is this mystery machine you have?

Also you are disrespecting not one but many people on here and you don't even realize it? Whats your boggle young man?:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Flicktitty
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
maybe that would explain Twicks69's amount of neg rep.

that was my only thought too?

Yooformula
03-22-2007, 03:03 PM
this thread is locked. it is NOT tri, it is another import owner that registered to apparently ruffle some feathers.