PDA

View Full Version : Impala SS "ULTRA SS"

RanJer
03-12-2007, 07:37 PM
He came into my work today at People's Choice in Franklin. I've seen the car before but it was cool to be able to see it up close and hear it.

Anyone else seen it? Know who it is?

He wanted an oil change but it was 2 low to clear pit rails..

WilliamZ
03-13-2007, 07:14 AM
I first saw that car back in 1999 or so. It was nice back then.

Waver
03-13-2007, 08:03 AM
any pcs of it?

GRAMPS SS
03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
the gentelmans name that owns that ride is JAY...that car has sooooooo much money in it and he is not done....that car is also very fast.....i've known Jay for 10 years or so...he brings that car into my buddys body shop every year to be gone over...no nicks , no scratches to be found........i've always liked that car.....be interesting to see what he has done to it over the winter.......i'll try to get him to bring it to culvers this summer, for grins

HP ADDICT
03-13-2007, 03:06 PM
the gentelmans name that owns that ride is JAY...that car has sooooooo much money in it and he is not done....that car is also very fast.....i've known Jay for 10 years or so...he brings that car into my buddys body shop every year to be gone over...no nicks , no scratches to be found........i've always liked that car.....be interesting to see what he has done to it over the winter.......i'll try to get him to bring it to culvers this summer, for grins

I remember racing it with my H/C Transam. It was fairly quick. I am almost positive it was boosted. Gave me a decent run.

GRAMPS SS
03-13-2007, 04:21 PM
yes, the car is supercharged....IMO it's more then just fairly quick....but what do i know , i never had a real car:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :goof

DirtyMax
03-13-2007, 10:24 PM
A little off topic but does the Eldridge family still own People's Choice?

I worked there like 12 yrs. ago.

RanJer
03-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Yup they do, his stepson Erik is running it but Ed is still the owner.

jbiscuit
03-26-2007, 02:20 PM
This car was out saturday night when I took a lap. His wife rolled down her window and gave me a thumbs up