PDA

View Full Version : My contribution to global warming

Heat Seeker WS6
03-11-2007, 06:22 PM
In my effort to increase the so called 'global warming effect' I Seafoamed the T/A today. That cloud is still floating over Waukesha. Look for the temperature to increase over the next few days another 5 degrees or so! :shades

84hurst
03-11-2007, 06:40 PM
hmmm i haven't seafoamed a car in a while. Sounds like a good weekend project. Its always fun to watch the neighbors come outside thinkin somethins on fire! :goof

Karps TA
03-11-2007, 06:43 PM
You do realize that Al Gore will be at your house shortly to reprimand you? I can hear his private jet warming up now. He knows everything. I mean he did invent the internet after all....

SSDude
03-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Global Warming That's a good one! Tell me another funny.:rolf

Reverend Cooper
03-11-2007, 07:14 PM
thats funny i was just watching an inconvienient truth with al gore lolololol right now your life is in danger john

07ROUSHSTG3
03-11-2007, 07:17 PM
yup, better watch for the choppers.

SSDude
03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Funny how the other side of the story doesn't get told.:fire

Yooformula
03-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Funny how the other side of the story doesn't get told.:fire

what side? that the earth has been warming for millions of years since the ice age ended and we are just on the other side of that? that side of the truth?

Speaking of helping to save our environment, I think I will seafoam the Formula then the 308k mile Jeep(watch for a partial eclipse bishes)!!!:devil

88Nightmare
03-11-2007, 08:05 PM
whether humans have been helping it along or not, global warming has been occuring naturally and has been happening for millions of years

Brandon W.
03-11-2007, 08:08 PM
by seafoaming you mean like adding seafoam in the Valve cover?? because i have some slight lifter tick in the DSM will it help that go away if its just dirty? i know what seafoam is but never knew ya could throw it into an engine.

Yooformula
03-11-2007, 08:10 PM
by seafoaming you mean like adding seafoam in the Valve cover?? because i have some slight lifter tick in the DSM will it help that go away if its just dirty? i know what seafoam is but never knew ya could throw it into an engine.

run it slowly into the intake for a little bit then enough to stall it out. let it sit then after 10 minutes start her up and watch the carbon smoke show.

Heat Seeker WS6
03-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Linky to seafoam usage--
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534376&page=1&pp=20&highlight=seafoam

If I could stuff some super clean tree hugging hippie into my motor just the same to clean it out I would, but since I cant I'll stick to the good old fashion way.

I saw that show too. then I watched the Deannis Leary Asshole song on Youtube.

Now Im going to Culvers for a burger & onion rings.

Brandon W.
03-11-2007, 08:14 PM
run it slowly into the intake for a little bit then enough to stall it out. let it sit then after 10 minutes start her up and watch the carbon smoke show.

i can run this stuff through my turbo? or should i put it in after the turbo? i could put in in through the BOV possibly.if i could get that plunger to stay open somehow

88Nightmare
03-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I run seafoam with a 2 person process. I yank the brake booster vacume line off and suck the seafoam in that way, I have the other person keep it running. Once it sucks in the entire bottle, I shut it down and let it sit about 15 minutes and I also add another entire bottle into the gas tank. Then I sit back and enjoy the smoke show.

Brandon W.
03-11-2007, 08:18 PM
I yank the brake booster vacume line off and suck the seafoam in that way.

that solves my problem. and mines nice and easy to get to. ill have to give this a try.

88Nightmare
03-11-2007, 08:21 PM
most brake booster lines fit right into the seafoam bottle, so it works out good. and since the brake booster line is one of the biggest if not the biggest vacume line on an engine, it will feed the intake well with seafoam.

SSDude
03-11-2007, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=Yooformula;247437]what side? that the earth has been warming for millions of years since the ice age ended and we are just on the other side of that? that side of the truth?=QUOTE]

Yup that side.
How arrogant for some tree hugger to think that we humans could overpower the effects that the oceans and the sun have on our planet.

UnderPSI
03-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Until Al Gore starts walking and riding a bike every where, he is just contradicting himself all day long.

Prince Valiant
03-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Global warming is TRUE! Just look outside now! All that snow melting?!? What more proof do you need? com'on...you CAN'T tell me humans aren't contributing :mad:

SmokinRAM114
03-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Until Al Gore starts walking and riding a bike every where, he is just contradicting himself all day long.

hey stop putting all that unburnt fuel in the air from that big ole truck of yours!!:shades

GRM-REPR
03-12-2007, 04:02 PM
If seafoam is anything like Ford's Tune-up in a can, that stuff is perfect for Ozone depletion. I've run that sweetness thru every engine I've ever owned, just don't forget to change your plugs and oil.....or you won't have an engine to seafoam anymore.

Slow Joe
03-12-2007, 07:03 PM
OMG I've gotta try this shit!!!

Yooformula
03-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I read about some watchdog agency that pulled Gore's household electric bill and found that it is 10x higher than the average household and that is just for 1 of his homes. His pr firm tried to say that he offsets with solar powered blah blah blah but his bill is STILL that high. Not to mention its just him, his wife and 2 girls and they have like a 30k sqft mansion.

H8RADE
03-12-2007, 09:18 PM
If seafoam is anything like Ford's Tune-up in a can, that stuff is perfect for Ozone depletion. I've run that sweetness thru every engine I've ever owned, just don't forget to change your plugs and oil.....or you won't have an engine to seafoam anymore.

Good call.
I also pull all the O2 sensors out of the exhaust piping as well. That soot will axe them over time.
I use Seafoam or GM top engine cleaner before each plug change/oil change.
:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
03-12-2007, 09:34 PM
i contribute to greenhouse gasses all the time. mostly after beers and jerky. wheew

SSDude
03-12-2007, 10:41 PM
i contribute to greenhouse gasses all the time. mostly after beers and jerky. wheew

Yeah you and the cows. Feingold did a study on that you know. I think he's sniffed a few to many cow a$$e$

Prince Valiant
03-13-2007, 01:22 PM
I read about some watchdog agency that pulled Gore's household electric bill and found that it is 10x higher than the average household and that is just for 1 of his homes. His pr firm tried to say that he offsets with solar powered blah blah blah but his bill is STILL that high. Not to mention its just him, his wife and 2 girls and they have like a 30k sqft mansion. You know, the funniest thing about buying "Carbon Off-set's" (which btw, he buys from a company he is part owner of...so he buys carbon off-sets from himself!), is similar to the thoroughly dicredited notion of buying "indulgences" from the catholic church during the 15th century. :rolf