PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions...guys help!

Cutlass Queen
03-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Ive been wanting to buy a digital camera/recorder in one but am unsure what is the best to buy and where to go? I need some opinion guys...help

HITMAN
03-10-2007, 12:32 PM
While I can offer all kinds of sarcastic opinions on all kinds of subjects, I'm guessing that's not the sort of opinion you were looking for...;)

While not well versed in video cams specifically, over the years I have stuck with one brand that usually alway reviews well and has never given me a reason to look elsewhere for my photographic needs: Canon

Shop around, look for deals on Canon in the type of camera/camcorder you are looking for in the price range you want to be in, and I doubt you'll go wrong.

88Nightmare
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I have a Samsung camcorder. easy to use, but there is some weird video compatibility issue if you have the corder save to SD card and then try to view the video on your computer. still tryin to figure out a solution. although it also records on minitapes too, and you can plug it into your tv, so its pretty cool. I got it the day after thanksgiving at best buy on sale, it was $120 bucks. Not bad.

Arigmaster
03-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Stay away from JVC.... I bought one and they dont have softwre upgrades for them. Example: if you have one of their camera/video combinations compatable to Win 2000 and upgrade to a newer platform the software doesnt work. Its been 3 years and there is still no upgrade for their software. Bastages!

Reverend Cooper
03-10-2007, 04:56 PM
anything cannon thats digital is good. find out what you want specifically then i would order it from they are the cheapest i have found and http://www.abesofmaine.com/really have great customer service