PDA

View Full Version : resignation as Barback @ Silk Exotic

67-400
03-09-2007, 08:11 AM
I work there as a Barback & it makes good tips, but working there + my full-time day job & my 2-3 nights a week @ school is too much. I'm giving them my 2 weeks tonight, anyone interested takin my place? I think they are lookin for someone "Fulltime & dependable." They'll DEFINITELY take care of you, if you take care of them. I make on Friday's & Saturday's between $100 - $200 cash tips, pending on how busy it is, not including hourly wages. During the summer it gets better, with the festival crowd & the Harley guys and etc. If anyone is interested in a potential connection to this job, PM me.

Barback is someone who fills beer behind the bar, replacese empty liquor bottles for the bartenders throughout the night, does dishes & stuff throughout the night. Of course you get the luxury of watching the dancers :banana1: and unlimited free passes. OH, and you get to talk to the shot girls & tend to their needs, refilling their trays and etc. Again, let me know. I'm gonna be putting my resignation in tonight.

Karps TA
03-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey does the girl who dances under the name, I think it was Lucious, still dance there?

juicedimpss
03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
damn,if it was not so far away,that would be a fun second job.

67-400
03-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey does the girl who dances under the name, I think it was Lucious, still dance there?

Ya know, I have no idea, they all look the same! Once you've seen one, you've seen em all. :rolf I've heard the name, but i can't put a face with the name.

Waver
03-09-2007, 08:42 AM
If I wasnt going to be taking on another full time job in two months I would be all over this.

Karps TA
03-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Ya know, I have no idea, they all look the same! Once you've seen one, you've seen em all. :rolf I've heard the name, but i can't put a face with the name.

Best lapper I've ever gotten. All 8 of them. lol

If I was younger I'd be all over that job.

Waver
03-09-2007, 08:57 AM
I was pissed when we went there for my buddys batchlor party.....he didnt get any attention, and the girl who offered a lap dance needed a bag over her head.....had a lot better time at border earlier in the night

Karps TA
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
That's weird. I won't even go to the Border anymore. The last times I've been there the girls were all very unfriendly. We left each time to run up to Silk.

Waver
03-09-2007, 09:09 AM
might of been the day/time that we went....it was a saturday and it was like 12:30/1 o'clock that we got to silk. The girls are always nice to me at border....I usually get more info out of them (a few times their numbers)

Cryptic
03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
my brother should give you a shout. He works at a bar now stocking and cooking.

67-400
03-09-2007, 10:44 AM
my brother should give you a shout. He works at a bar now stocking and cooking.

Send me a PM if he's interested, I'll talk to the boss tonight to give him a lead on a fill-in if he wants it.

67-400
03-09-2007, 10:46 AM
I was pissed when we went there for my buddys batchlor party.....he didnt get any attention, and the girl who offered a lap dance needed a bag over her head.....had a lot better time at border earlier in the night

Yah, a couple of them at Silk look like "Chunk" from Goonies. :rolf Their special dance on stage is the Truffle Shuffle!!