PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a special diecast ............

awsomeears
03-08-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm looking for a specific diecast, these diescast are for advertising a buisness. I have seen these out there im just having trouble finding it.

At my work we have a 2000 I think chevy box truck. On the sides are large stickers and such.

I would like to find a scaled down version and purchase it, then take it to a sticker shop and have them make mini stickers to slap on the diecast. This will be a Present from me to my boss because we are moving to a new location where more customers will be coming into our new sweet ass shop :thumbsup

Car Guy if you read this try to get into your ebay account and look up the one you kow im talking about, the link should be up you just have to look in his feedback and im sure there will be a reply with it and a auction # that is a link.

I'm not sure what scale it is, but it was ruffly the size of a football :thumbsup

- Brad -

Car Guy
03-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Car Guy if you read this try to get into your ebay account and look up the one you kow im talking about, the link should be up you just have to look in his feedback and im sure there will be a reply with it and a auction # that is a link.

I'm not sure what scale it is, but it was ruffly the size of a football :thumbsup

- Brad -

What you can't call a brotha on the phone...? Whitey please....:devil