FASTZ2895
03-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Who should I go to...to get my 95 Z28 tune?:confused

Crawlin
03-06-2007, 09:33 PM
why can't Ron do it? or don't you trust the southside? ahahaha

nismodave
03-06-2007, 09:35 PM
The man is looking for a shop to do tuning........

FASTZ2895
03-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Ron can tune it...but I want it tune on the tread mill:rolf

What wrong here, this thread is for f-body information....I ask for information on who can tune LT1.....

why can't Ron do it? or don't you trust the southside? ahahaha

FASTZ2895
03-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Again I will ask...Where should I go to get my 95 Z28 Dyno Tune?:thumbsup

Who should I go to...to get my 95 Z28 tune?:confused

juicedimpss
03-07-2007, 07:59 AM
speed inc

FASTZ2895
03-07-2007, 08:08 AM
I was told by them that would have to go some guy in LS1....Beside that I was wanting some one closer......like in Milwaukee area:shades

speed inc

juicedimpss
03-07-2007, 08:27 AM
I was told by them that would have to go some guy in LS1....Beside that I was wanting some one closer......like in Milwaukee area:shades

you dont have a whole lot of choices in the area,hell your choices for a chassis dyno PERIOD are limited.....let alone a place that has someone who knows how to run it/tune with it.

Crawlin
03-07-2007, 08:55 AM
The man is looking for a shop to do tuning........

EDIT EDIT EDIT....

what'd you really say?

I only said Ron cause he has the software and knows what he's doing. If Greg wants to pay EXTRA for a shop to do the same thing, go right ahead, but if he doesn't want Speed Inc. to do it, then there is NO other shop around here that would be decent enough to pay that extra money. It's like me driving 2 hours to speed inc for $500 when I can just pay Tom half that and it's the same thing.

If it's a matter of it being kept "secret", then that's just, well i don't know what to say about that.

FASTZ2895
03-07-2007, 10:32 AM
You going the wrong way with this thread....I don'y mind Ron doing his thing with my tune....I just would like to know where I need to shift and where it stop making power....Ron is great with his tunning but I need to know how much Hp my car makes:thumbsup

EDIT EDIT EDIT....

what'd you really say?

I only said Ron cause he has the software and knows what he's doing. If Greg wants to pay EXTRA for a shop to do the same thing, go right ahead, but if he doesn't want Speed Inc. to do it, then there is NO other shop around here that would be decent enough to pay that extra money. It's like me driving 2 hours to speed inc for $500 when I can just pay Tom half that and it's the same thing.

If it's a matter of it being kept "secret", then that's just, well i don't know what to say about that.

juicedimpss
03-07-2007, 10:45 AM
actually you can pretty much figure that out yourself by trying different shift points at the track,figure out where the car runs fastest.
the datalog will also show when the MAF starts dropping flow.

FASTZ2895
03-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Okay we will go with your datalog setup...If that's okay with you...I need your help finding out my comb...:thumbsup

actually you can pretty much figure that out yourself by trying different shift points at the track,figure out where the car runs fastest.
the datalog will also show when the MAF starts dropping flow.

nismodave
03-07-2007, 07:40 PM
EDIT EDIT EDIT....

what'd you really say?

I orginally said.......Cant a person ask for help, without the BS talking........But hey I figured it maybe wasent intended that way.......So I edited.... Carry on.

Lets help Greg find the right place to go.........I know he appreciates the help.

I was also thinking about Tom.

nismodave
03-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Just found out Tom does not do LT1 tuning.

FASTZ2895
03-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Who do?:confused

Just found out Tom does not do LT1 tuning.

Heat Seeker WS6
03-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Ron or Speed Inc are about it.

FASTZ2895
03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
What about Mike Post and Corey of DynotuneMP:confused

Ron or Speed Inc are about it.

juicedimpss
03-08-2007, 08:56 AM

who is that? :confused

juicedimpss
03-08-2007, 08:57 AM
I orginally said.......Cant a person ask for help, without the BS talking........But hey I figured it maybe wasent intended that way.......So I edited.... Carry on.

Lets help Greg find the right place to go.........I know he appreciates the help.

I was also thinking about Tom.

do you have anything worthwhile to add?:flipoff2:

Heat Seeker WS6
03-08-2007, 01:54 PM

I don't know the anything about them or thier work- thats not to say they may not do good work, they may be very good. I recommend people & places I know. Hell, i'm still looking for a place that can/will dyno tune a prom based 93 LT1!

juicedimpss
03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I don't know the anything about them or thier work- thats not to say they may not do good work, they may be very good. I recommend people & places I know. Hell, i'm still looking for a place that can/will dyno tune a prom based 93 LT1!

upgrade that thing to an obd1 when you freshen the bottom end :thumbsup
tuning will be easy then.

Reverend Cooper
03-08-2007, 08:38 PM
i can say mike post at dynotune is da bomb diggity