PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Eclipse interior and glass

88Nightmare
03-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I have almost an entire interior out of a 1990 Mitsu Eclipse GS. Its black and gray. Maybe the gray used to be white, idk. Everything is coming out of it cept for the two front seats and the entire dash. If you wanted random shit off the dash like the vents or somethin stupid like that, you can have that, but I need the cluster and heater controls and shit. If you want, you can have the carpet, back seat, passenger door panel, all plastic pieces in the hatch area and shit, the backseat, all the glass except the windshield, and the entire hatch, is all comin off and gettin thrown away unless someone wants it. Its all free, I dont want anything for it. Ill deliver it if you want, just toss me a couple of bones for gas. Otherwise, its all gettin thrown away. If you want, come on over by the car and take what you wish. Oh yes, all exterior lenses are gettin thrown away too.

Flicktitty
03-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Hey Mike, Make a name over on www.widsm.org i'm sure more people will bite on it over there.

88Nightmare
03-05-2007, 08:04 PM
if you got a name, post it up for me, give em my email addy: formulamx@wi.rr.com. tell em anything they want out of it (aside from what I need) they can have for free.

What I need: dash including gauge cluster and heater controls
both front seats
driver side door panel
front passenger seat belt.

they can have everything else, including all glass, rear hatch, and shit like that.

Flicktitty
03-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Alright will do, i think i can make a forsale thread, not sure if they have a post limit on there.

88Nightmare
03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
right on. hell, link em to this one or somethin too if you want.