PDA

View Full Version : well here she is.... ( new car )

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 08:59 AM
well after looking around an looking some more I stumbled across this in my local area.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3555/6vr9ov16ut0jttsud3nstjwef0.th.jpghttp://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9122/hwjn8h8bnigklgbmslydlsizc4.th.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4264/n8p53bioeqfqvghk0uinknqiv5.th.jpghttp://img264.imageshack.us/img264/669/vcdcpwkuatu5qxeiwr4mjtcky8.th.jpg

specs on the car

48k miles
2003 Mitsubishi evolution 8
Color: Apex Silver
Engine: 2.0L
Exterior Modifications: Evo VII tails
Suspension Modifications: Eibach pro kit
Performance Modifications: HKS 264 cams, HKS High Power Exhaust, Buschur Racing Intercooler w/ lower piping, Buschur upper IC piping, ams slim battery kit, RNR gt35r kit, twin exedy clutch, 780cc injectors, walbro 255 HP, AMS fuel rail, arp head studs, AMS alky injection, Greddy Type S bov.

all installs were done at AMS ( I called to verify ) car was also tuned at AMS.

Interior Modifications: AEM EMS w/ UEGO wideband, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec II

Audio Modifications: alpine headunit.

owner was part of Evolutionm.net, I found his username an looked at ALL his post an threads. nothing fishy. it even showed on evom that he never really got on it, esp like some people that do it whenever they get a chance. ran a carfax, also came up clean. Im doing a compression test on it tomorrow or tuesday.

overall I HOPE ill be happy with the car.

im picking it up for 19k ( may seem cheap I know, but he wants it gone ASAP ) but there are some flaws too!

so what do you guys think? I know buying a modded car isnt the smartest idea. but I spent 10-15k on my grand prix modding it. Im doing this to SAVE myself 10-15k. Ill prolly just do suspension an rims for it!

UnderPSI
03-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Sweet deal, AMS is a great shop too.

jbiscuit
03-05-2007, 09:10 AM
sounds like a great deal but I'd be real skeptical of some sort of a catch??? trans OK? I live by the moto that there is no such thing as a great deal when it comes to cars....if the price is cheap its not a great deal, its cuz it needs a trans or a shortblock or something, ha ha ha

Hopefully it works out for you...if the car checks out OK, it will be a fun car this summer!

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 09:11 AM
yea. thats why im opting for it. if the mods were installed by him, I would not buy the car. I dont trust some stranger an there car abilities :)

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 09:12 AM
sounds like a great deal but I'd be real skeptical of some sort of a catch??? trans OK? I live by the moto that there is no such thing as a great deal when it comes to cars....if the price is cheap its not a great deal, its cuz it needs a trans or a shortblock or something, ha ha ha

Hopefully it works out for you...if the car checks out OK, it will be a fun car this summer!

im doing the compression check today or tomorrow. then im going to call AMS for an appointment to have them give the once over before im completely purchase it. reason why hes selling it cheap, is because of his parts ( they barely let him drive it ) well hes moving out ( got kicked out ) and now needs the money....FAST. so he figure the lower the price the fast the car will go ( which is always true )

Feature Pony
03-05-2007, 09:16 AM
the rims on those cars are cool, I would leave them, I think they are BBS rims?

johnny--2k
03-05-2007, 09:16 AM
isn't this car on here in the import section?

Yup...it's craigers car....

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18308

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 09:31 AM
yup, im getting it from craig!

moels
03-05-2007, 09:32 AM
isn't this car on here in the import section?

Yup...it's craigers car....

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18308

That's what I was thinking as well. I believe I saw him near the Tri Par in Saukville yesterday. I was in my silver SVT Contour. I really like that car, looks real clean. I hope the deal ends up a good one for you.

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 09:36 AM
me too. kinda skeptical as all people are buying used, but even more so buying a used modded evo!

My co worker knows the first owner, an he said he beat the shit out of the car! so we shall see what the compression test tells me!

johnny--2k
03-05-2007, 10:10 AM
good luck!

PureSound15
03-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Wow, good find! 19k is crazy for that car, and it's silver too, which I like!

I hope it all works out for you :thumbsup

HP ADDICT
03-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Man for 19k with the mods, even if the compression is down. Stick 4k into it and have a fresh motor and a sick combo. Should be a fun car.

Flicktitty
03-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Wow, good find! 19k is crazy for that car, and it's silver too, which I like!

I hope it all works out for you :thumbsup

Agreed, thats a hell of a Deal! Good find!

sloLs1
03-05-2007, 02:27 PM
nice car... you will be pleased!

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 04:12 PM
well its going to AMS on monday at 9AM to get a look over :)

Brian98GTP
03-05-2007, 05:13 PM

Haha... how pissed would you be if you did all of this research and took it to AMS, and did the compression test, talked to previous owners, and checked on the history, bla bla bla, etc., posted up that this is a great car inside and out, had your heart SET on it....and I went behind your back and bought it for $19,100. :rolf
:thumbsup
:devil

Reverend Cooper
03-05-2007, 06:41 PM
dood that car is beautifull great find sah weet

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Haha... how pissed would you be if you did all of this research and took it to AMS, and did the compression test, talked to previous owners, and checked on the history, bla bla bla, etc., posted up that this is a great car inside and out, had your heart SET on it....and I went behind your back and bought it for $19,100. :rolf
:thumbsup
:devil

then you can have it :)

stowsea
03-05-2007, 08:12 PM
sexy!!!!!1

88Nightmare
03-05-2007, 08:13 PM
gonna trade in the Z06 for it?

dr doom
03-05-2007, 08:15 PM
if you look at the prices of evos with that amount of miles on them thats right around the neighborhood. Craigs a good guy he wouldnt try to screw someone. nice car, hope everything goes well with the deal.

1quickgtp
03-05-2007, 09:41 PM
gonna trade in the Z06 for it?

no, z06 is never going anywhere. it was passed down to me. so it will NEVER be sold or traded. its with me till I die.

an I hope craig doesnt ( dont take that the wrong way )

Junky Giorgio
03-05-2007, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't touch anything from RNR. That GT35R I'd read a bit more about, theres a reason why RNR racing is out of business now.... just a fyi
sweet deal though! Almost sounds too good to be true seeing how wholesale on a 48k evo is $20-$21,500

1quickgtp
03-06-2007, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't touch anything from RNR. That GT35R I'd read a bit more about, theres a reason why RNR racing is out of business now.... just a fyi
sweet deal though! Almost sounds too good to be true seeing how wholesale on a 48k evo is $20-$21,500

yea, we shall see how the compression test goes. if all goes well, an AMS says its good, its sold. if not...ill look at something a little less modded.

as for RNR, supposedly this was one of there better turbo manifolds on the car.

Poncho
03-06-2007, 02:36 AM
aren't we supposed to hate you?

WilliamZ
03-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Not yet, after he gets it, yes.

1quickgtp
03-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Not yet, after he gets it, yes.

why hate me if I get it?

Mr. Brett
03-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Where's the title for the Z06? It's been weeks...

1quickgtp
03-06-2007, 02:17 PM
well it snowed like hell last weekend as you know. I will get to it asap, as I promised I would. just busy with work, getting a new car, starting my own business ( in the works )

but you will get it andy, just so I can poof you out :)

Prince Valiant
03-06-2007, 02:38 PM
And?

Mr. Brett
03-06-2007, 02:46 PM
well it snowed like hell last weekend as you know. I will get to it asap, as I promised I would. just busy with work, getting a new car, starting my own business ( in the works )

but you will get it andy, just so I can poof you out :)

Um, yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. You're a liar, a thief and a douchebag.

Craiger
03-06-2007, 05:17 PM
well after looking around an looking some more I stumbled across this in my local area.

[img=http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3555/6vr9ov16ut0jttsud3nstjwef0.th.jpg] (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6vr9ov16ut0jttsud3nstjwef0.jpg)
[img=http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9122/hwjn8h8bnigklgbmslydlsizc4.th.jpg] (http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hwjn8h8bnigklgbmslydlsizc4.jpg)
[img=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4264/n8p53bioeqfqvghk0uinknqiv5.th.jpg] (http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n8p53bioeqfqvghk0uinknqiv5.jpg)
[img=http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/669/vcdcpwkuatu5qxeiwr4mjtcky8.th.jpg] (http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vcdcpwkuatu5qxeiwr4mjtcky8.jpg)

specs on the car

48k miles
2003 Mitsubishi evolution 8
Color: Apex Silver
Engine: 2.0L
Exterior Modifications: Evo VII tails
Suspension Modifications: Eibach pro kit
Performance Modifications: HKS 264 cams, HKS High Power Exhaust, Buschur Racing Intercooler w/ lower piping, Buschur upper IC piping, ams slim battery kit, RNR gt35r kit, twin exedy clutch, 780cc injectors, walbro 255 HP, AMS fuel rail, arp head studs, AMS alky injection, Greddy Type S bov.

all installs were done at AMS ( I called to verify ) car was also tuned at AMS.

Interior Modifications: AEM EMS w/ UEGO wideband, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec II

Audio Modifications: alpine headunit.

owner was part of Evolutionm.net, I found his username an looked at ALL his post an threads. nothing fishy. it even showed on evom that he never really got on it, esp like some people that do it whenever they get a chance. ran a carfax, also came up clean. Im doing a compression test on it tomorrow or tuesday.

overall I HOPE ill be happy with the car.

im picking it up for 19k ( may seem cheap I know, but he wants it gone ASAP ) but there are some flaws too!

so what do you guys think? I know buying a modded car isnt the smartest idea. but I spent 10-15k on my grand prix modding it. Im doing this to SAVE myself 10-15k. Ill prolly just do suspension an rims for it!

well your picking it up for 20g's not 19g's. My Buddy kyle who owned it before me didn't beat the shit out of it but whatever. I don't know how many times i need to tell you that. Ive driven in the car all the time and drove the car all the time like i told you and he babied the shit out of it. but you can do your compression test and that will be that.

Craiger
03-06-2007, 05:19 PM
im doing the compression check today or tomorrow. then im going to call AMS for an appointment to have them give the once over before im completely purchase it. reason why hes selling it cheap, is because of his parts ( they barely let him drive it ) well hes moving out ( got kicked out ) and now needs the money....FAST. so he figure the lower the price the fast the car will go ( which is always true )

im not moving out or "getting kicked out"..... some peoples kids :rolf :rolf

Cjburn
03-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm a tool, I'm a douchebag, I lie, I steal, I am a complete retard

Lash
03-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Ohhhh! Now it's getting good!

:banana

1quickgtp
03-06-2007, 08:03 PM
who the fuk is cjburn?

what a phag

FANAT1C
03-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Well it's much past 9am Monday, what are the results?

hrsp
03-06-2007, 08:57 PM
so whats the business? you got a z06 too? damn...

gut selling the car sems a bit hostile....

IBTL

michelle
03-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Very nice - looks great!

1quickgtp
03-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Well it's much past 9am Monday, what are the results?

im sorry, I meant this coming UP monday.

computer consulting is my business

88Nightmare
03-06-2007, 10:56 PM
can I buy the Z06? ill trade ya a barely used Aura with a set of tapshifters

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 01:02 AM
can I buy the Z06? ill trade ya a barely used Aura with a set of tapshifters

lol, its in peices right now, well kinda. rims are off ( getting powdercoated ( c6 z06 rims getting powdercoated black ) so whole car is on jackstands! motor is coming out soon ( livernois head/cam package )

88Nightmare
03-07-2007, 01:09 AM
give me all the pieces, i will reassemble it. and you wont get the tap shifters for the aura till I get all the pieces, just to make things fair.

Poncho
03-07-2007, 01:10 AM
pics of said vette.

and i ask again, why the hell is a grand prix your car in your sig, yet we always hear about a mystical vette, grim, I mean, 1quick?

88Nightmare
03-07-2007, 01:17 AM
I wanna know why he has bill cosby in a limo equipped with hydraulics with some stank ass hoes next to him as an avatar

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 01:18 AM
pics of said vette.

and i ask again, why the hell is a grand prix your car in your sig, yet we always hear about a mystical vette, grim, I mean, 1quick?

i give anyone an everyone the option to come up with me to the other house!

just to get things straight, if you ever heard of "golds" pick n save, well my dad is 40% owner of "golds" roundys owns the rest, I was spoiled back in the day.

so if ANYONE wants to come up with me, just so I can poof you mofo's out ( dan, andy aka the 2 dumbfuks )

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 01:20 AM
I wanna know why he has bill cosby in a limo equipped with hydraulics with some stank ass hoes next to him as an avatar

yea, that was getting kinda old, heres a new one :)

88Nightmare
03-07-2007, 01:22 AM
I was spoiled back in the day.

but you told us you inherited it from your grandfather :confused

Poncho
03-07-2007, 01:32 AM
whoops. .

PureSound15
03-07-2007, 01:45 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

moels
03-07-2007, 04:18 AM
I was pretty sure Bob Gold sold his stores to Roundy's a few years back to make them corporate stores. Who's your dad? Just wondering.

Mr. Brett
03-07-2007, 08:35 AM
So let me get this straight. You are starting your own business and you own a Z06, yet you drive a 97 Grand Prix, had to steal a shit ton of money from people by pretending you were going to sell them car parts and you live with your parents? You are completely full of shit. COMPLETELY. I wish I still had some of your posts from wicgp.com when you were constantly getting busted out on your bullshit. Remember when everyone jumped on you for ripping off people on ClubGP and you threatened to kill yourself? That was my favorite. You were going to show us a copy of the title for the Z06 but now we're supposed to drive up and see it? You ******* asshat.

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I was pretty sure Bob Gold sold his stores to Roundy's a few years back to make them corporate stores. Who's your dad? Just wondering.

My grandfather an bob were best friends when they were kids ( lived next to eachother )so my dad has worked there since he was 14, an just moved up in the chain I guess ( my dad told me a couple times the order, but I kinda forget ) bagger, stocker, cashier, customer service, dairy manager, meat wrapper, went to school to be a meat cutter, then meat cutter, meat manager, assistant store manager ( brown deer ) store manager ( grafton ). when there was talk about selling the stores my dad had a good chunk of change in the store. bob gave my dad an grandfather the option to own part of it ( less than 50% cause roundys wanted full control as they do anything)

so my dad / grandfather opted to it. once my grandpa passed away my dad got all of it. ( within there share )

theres a bunch of thick headed people here I tell ya. you cant judge a person by what they drive.

my mom drives a bravda an my dad drives a intrepid...they can afford a HELL of a lot more. but they choose not to flaunt around in nice cars like douche bags!!!!!!!!!!!!

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 10:42 AM
So let me get this straight. You are starting your own business and you own a Z06, yet you drive a 97 Grand Prix, had to steal a shit ton of money from people by pretending you were going to sell them car parts and you live with your parents? You are completely full of shit. COMPLETELY. I wish I still had some of your posts from wicgp.com when you were constantly getting busted out on your bullshit. Remember when everyone jumped on you for ripping off people on ClubGP and you threatened to kill yourself? That was my favorite. You were going to show us a copy of the title for the Z06 but now we're supposed to drive up and see it? You ******* asshat.

yea I am starting my own business. do you have a problem with it? if so, to bad. yes I own a z06, I didnt pay for it, so whats the hype. 97 grand prix is sitting, so whats the deal? steal is the wrong word moron, I made wrong choices, they sent the money, I got lazy an didnt send the shit, it wasnt premeditated as you think andy, but once again your always right an thicked headed, so I cant change that. but like I said before, everyone is paid up. if someone was "ripping" someone off, they dont pay back. I dont recall saying I was going to kill myself. you sure that was me? andy drive up with me, ill even SHOW it to you. hows that? oh yea. I forgot thats to hard for you. cause once I do post it, you will say its photoshopped or something else ******* lame .

Mr. Brett
03-07-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm judging you by your history of being a lying douchebag and a thief. Your set of wheels have little to do with it. The bullshit in here is getting deeper and deeper with every post you make. You keep forgetting that I know several people who know you well enough to call you on all your lies.

Waver
03-07-2007, 10:47 AM
:pics of this mythical vette on jackstands with you by it holding the title :popcorn :popcorn

oh yeah, and I want a time and date stamp on the pic too.....with all of the money you have you should have a camera that can do that.

ThatWhiteCivic
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn IBTL

Mr. Brett
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
steal is the wrong word moron, I made wrong choices, they sent the money, I got lazy an didnt send the shit, it wasnt premeditated as you think andy,

You sold the same part to several different people!!!! Multiple times!!! How is that NOT premeditated??? Your are the biggest piece of shit on the internet. Lying about it now only cements that position even further. You can continue to downplay your actions, but you are a thief, a liar, and a waste of human life. And I'm still waiting on the title to that Z06. If you think I'm driving up to see it you're out of your ******* mind. You promised to post it almost 2 weeks ago and now you're changing your tune and saying we need to come see the car. Is there a mold for internet douchebags? I've run into literally hundreds of idiots like you in my years on the interweb. They ALL say the exact same shit. I'm sure everyone here remembers Grim Reaper. Sound familiar?

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 10:57 AM
You sold the same part to several different people!!!! Multiple times!!! How is that NOT premeditated??? Your are the biggest piece of shit on the internet. Lying about it now only cements that position even further. You can continue to downplay your actions, but you are a thief, a liar, and a waste of human life. And I'm still waiting on the title to that Z06. If you think I'm driving up to see it you're out of your ******* mind. You promised to post it almost 2 weeks ago and now you're changing your tune and saying we need to come see the car. Is there a mold for internet douchebags? I've run into literally hundreds of idiots like you in my years on the interweb. They ALL say the exact same shit. I'm sure everyone here remembers Grim Reaper. Sound familiar?

whos our MUTUAL friend andy? jeff? that mother ****er has never been to my REAL house. much less our house up north. he knows SHIT about it. once again it wasnt premeditated, an AGAIN everything is paid up. it snowwed last week numbskull. I do have to go up there one of these days to pick some shit up those. an my camera is in my car :)

Waver
03-07-2007, 11:00 AM
how about this.....This weekend it is suposed to be nice. SOOOOOO drive up there, take pics and post up by the end of the weekend....there problem solved.

Mr. Brett
03-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Everything this guy does is comedy gold. Just sit back and enjoy. And for god's sake, NEVER do business with him. EVER.

rally_scort
03-07-2007, 11:12 AM
man, after reading this crap, im glad i didnt bother buying a turbo from this guy. :wooo

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
man, after reading this crap, im glad i didnt bother buying a turbo from this guy. :wooo

turbo is in my garage, internal wastegate as I told you.. its all good tho, I use it as a doorstop in the garage now hahah

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Everything this guy does is comedy gold. Just sit back and enjoy. And for god's sake, NEVER do business with him. EVER.

to late andy, people already have, an are pretty happy :rolf :rolf :rolf :banana :banana :banana stick that in your pipe an smoke it..

Mr. Brett
03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Like I said, comedy gold.

Yooformula
03-07-2007, 02:08 PM
wow....visions of Grim_reaper 7.0 flash right now. 1quickgtp seems nice from the few times I have spoken to him online but dayum there is some damaging evidence against ya. Can you provide pics of the Zo6 at least to satisfy everyones curiosity? I am sure anyone here could appreciate a nice car.

Breecher_7
03-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Ive met him before, seems like good sh!t. I say get off his A$$

UnderPSI
03-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I saw the Corvette and the title. It is his car he got from his Grandpa. Now we can all settle down and leave him alone. He has some nice cars. That's that.

fly5150
03-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Brad, you are my hero.

UnderPSI Ftw

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 03:49 PM
well craig just came over. I did the compression test :)

good news

1=181
2=181
3=180
4=182

for a 4 year old car with that many mods, I think thats pretty damn good!

Breecher_7
03-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Numbers look very good...... I say go for it!

fly5150
03-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Buy it....

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
im waiting on the title from him, an hes waiting for the title from madison.. so who knows how long this will be!

Yooformula
03-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I saw the Corvette and the title. It is his car he got from his Grandpa. Now we can all settle down and leave him alone. He has some nice cars. That's that.

Nice Brad! I think that settles that then huh...

Car Guy
03-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Nice Brad! I think that settles that then huh...

:banana :banana1: :banana :banana1: Thank GOD...! :banana :banana1: :banana :banana1:

BAD LS1
03-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Wow good stuff in here! So about the Livernois gifted Z06...

What are ALL the specs on the parts going on? what cam, heads, headers yadda yadda...

The motor is coming out for a H/C install?? I just did that same project on an 02' Z06 back in Dec and the engine was still very much in the car...

Ill have a lowly heads/cam F-body that will be looking for a little action from the said hot rod too...

BAD LS1
03-07-2007, 05:38 PM
well craig just came over. I did the compression test :)

good news

1=181
2=181
3=180
4=182

for a 4 year old car with that many mods, I think thats pretty damn good!

So... what did the L/D test turn out like? Compression tests are subjective and IMHO dont mean jack other than a VERY rough idea...

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
didnt do a leak down test :(

Poncho
03-07-2007, 06:08 PM
don't care if the top end is trash? just care that there are four pistons there?

Prince Valiant
03-07-2007, 06:19 PM
meh...to me, 180+psi cranking compression is pretty good for a turbocharged car...leak-down might be a little higher than the norm anyways on such a car since the ring gaps are probably a little higher than the norm.

You've got pretty consistent compression across the board, I see no reason to worry. Leak downs might be a "gold standard", but compression test do give a pretty good idea too.

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 06:20 PM
said "hot rod" has corsa catback, bassani headers, procharger with 7Ib pulley, livernois stage 3 heads, livernois stage 2r cam, spec stage 4 clutch, thats pretty much the "performance stuff"

misc is hawk pads, baer rotors, c6 zo6 rims

I think thats it

1quickgtp
03-07-2007, 06:21 PM
meh...to me, 180+psi cranking compression is pretty good for a turbocharged car...leak-down might be a little higher than the norm anyways on such a car since the ring gaps are probably a little higher than the norm.

You've got pretty consistent compression across the board, I see no reason to worry. Leak downs might be a "gold standard", but compression test do give a pretty good idea too.

thats exactly what I thought too, so im not TOOO worried

WilliamZ
03-08-2007, 06:04 AM
don't care if the top end is trash? just care that there are four pistons there?

I wouldn't if I was getting the car for $19-20,000

jbiscuit
03-08-2007, 07:51 AM
that compression test is as good as its going to get. Go snag it

BAD LS1
03-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Its procharged now!? k.... So when is it hitting the streets...

1quickgtp
03-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Its procharged now!? k.... So when is it hitting the streets...

its been supercharged since 03!

as for "hitting the streets" dont know, its not going to be drivin THAT much!

seems like you people dont relize what sentimental value is.

fly5150
03-08-2007, 10:31 AM
People do realize sentimental value. But why does someone work on a car? To drive it and have fun. I agree that you dont want something to happen, but in the same respect, why have it if you are not going to enjoy it. A casual drive is the true reason to have that car. Drive it, enjoy it, have fun and make your Grandpa proud.

1quickgtp
03-08-2007, 01:31 PM
I do, do that, I just dont goto highway with it, do stupid things with it. I take it to road america every year. i will never see the dragstrip though.

88Nightmare
03-08-2007, 03:25 PM
in my opinion, you have more of a chance crashing at road america in a road course then you do going in a straight line...

Breecher_7
03-08-2007, 03:27 PM
in my opinion, you have more of a chance crashing at road america in a road course then you do going in a straight line...

Uh Yeah.......... :thumbsup The straightaway is the easy part!!!!!

HP ADDICT
03-08-2007, 07:26 PM
said "hot rod" has corsa catback, bassani headers, procharger with 7Ib pulley, livernois stage 3 heads, livernois stage 2r cam, spec stage 4 clutch, thats pretty much the "performance stuff"

misc is hawk pads, baer rotors, c6 zo6 rims

I think thats it

This confuses me since in post 44 you say "lol, its in peices right now, well kinda. rims are off ( getting powdercoated ( c6 z06 rims getting powdercoated black ) so whole car is on jackstands! motor is coming out soon ( livernois head/cam package )" So lemme guess your going stage 4 now?

RanJer
03-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Good job.. that Evo looks nothing like a pontiac.

88Nightmare
03-08-2007, 07:36 PM
he says he doesnt want to do stupid things with it, but on a road course, with little experience, you can easily loose control and total the car. But he doesnt want to be stupid with the car so it will never see the drag strip. I dont understand. So why spend so much money on the car then if you will just casually drive it every other weekend and not do stupid things with it while you drive it? And if its casual driving, you dont need extra horsepower or stopping/handeling ability. I think with casual driving, you should have just enjoyed the car for what it brought to the table in stock form, which in no way is that car depressing when its stock. Besides, your grandfathers car, which was passed down to you and you claim you will never sell it or trade it or anything, would have been worth more in stock form farther down the road.

Mr. Brett
03-08-2007, 07:44 PM
This confuses me since in post 44 you say "lol, its in peices right now, well kinda. rims are off ( getting powdercoated ( c6 z06 rims getting powdercoated black ) so whole car is on jackstands! motor is coming out soon ( livernois head/cam package )" So lemme guess your going stage 4 now?

Of course it's confusing you - he's making it up as he goes along. You don't really expect his lies to have continuity and make sense, do you? :rolleyes:

HP ADDICT
03-08-2007, 07:46 PM
I just wanna know where the 7.0 c5r block is?

Poncho
03-08-2007, 07:49 PM
it's not a 7.0, it's now an 8.1 block, lol.

88Nightmare
03-08-2007, 07:57 PM
so let me get things straight. You have a C5 Z06 vette, which already had a stage 3 livernois engine package, and now you are pulling it back out for a stage 4 and getting expensive (from what ive seen) C6 Z06 rims and having them powdercoated? Said Z06 already has suspension mods/brake mods and you rarely drive it? You are also starting your own business? To top it off, you are also buying an EVO for 20 stacks? How do you afford car insurance for a C5 vette, a GTP, and an Evo? (both higher risk cars, cept maybe the GTP but the evo is notoriously a ricer car and the C5 is just expensive, valuable, and fast)

Poncho
03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
on top of it, he's probably like 22.

RanJer
03-08-2007, 08:29 PM
on top of it, he's probably like 22.

View public profile, yeah he's 23...

BadAzzGTA89
03-08-2007, 08:36 PM
:pics
You need to prove now!

HP ADDICT
03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Baller!!!

Ricky Bobby
03-08-2007, 08:38 PM
im in that area all the time for work and i take pics for work Quality control so i can stop by anywhere from plymouth on south tell me an address and ill let u know when im in the area to post up pics

88Nightmare
03-08-2007, 09:22 PM
im sure if he has all those goodies, he has a measly digital camera somewhere

jamest
03-08-2007, 09:30 PM
im sure if he has all those goodies, he has a measly digital camera somewhere

He mentioned his Rebel XT here, in post #4

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17776

88Nightmare
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM
well alright then, there should be no excuse for the lack of pictures. unless he has been spending a lot of time organizing his business, powdercoating his C6 rims, and compression checking the EVO...

nismodave
03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
well alright then, there should be no excuse for the lack of pictures. unless he has been spending a lot of time organizing his business, powdercoating his C6 rims, and compression checking the EVO...

Thats pretty funny.

RanJer
03-08-2007, 10:00 PM
is this before you took the wheels off to get powdercoated?
http://www.idavette.net/hib/C5diy/Pics/onstands.gif

88Nightmare
03-08-2007, 10:20 PM
omg its a picture of 1quick:
http://home.earthlink.net/~snodrgn/5091400Blake%20Kercovich.jpg

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 02:07 AM
so let me get things straight. You have a C5 Z06 vette, which already had a stage 3 livernois engine package, and now you are pulling it back out for a stage 4 and getting expensive (from what ive seen) C6 Z06 rims and having them powdercoated? Said Z06 already has suspension mods/brake mods and you rarely drive it? You are also starting your own business? To top it off, you are also buying an EVO for 20 stacks? How do you afford car insurance for a C5 vette, a GTP, and an Evo? (both higher risk cars, cept maybe the GTP but the evo is notoriously a ricer car and the C5 is just expensive, valuable, and fast)

c5 was passed down to me ( didnt pay a dime )
insurnace for the vette is paid for by my parents ( dont pay a dime )
insurance for the gtp is 63 bux a month ( main car )
insurance for the evo will be 86 ( gtp is primary car ON the insurance )
vette mod money comes from my grandmother from a check she gets from my grandfathers life insurance ( aka my trust fund )

im starting my own business an my dad is supplying me the funds to do so.

so whats the big gripe? yes I have my XT and I have my canon point an shot camera, I will get you pics of EVERYTHING together with all 3 titles together. :)

I cant wait to see andys face, that stupid dumb fuk

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 02:10 AM

wow its either you guys are thick headed, stupid or just didnt finish school an cant read nor comprehend a sentence.

evo is here ( saukville ) gtp is here ( random lake ), work is here ( ozaukee / milwaukee county ) my parents are here ( most of the time ) now...look where I said the vette was in EARLIER POST!!!

it NOT ******* HERE!!! there isnt enough space at this house, thats the reason its up at the other one!!!!!!! we already have 5 cars here!

PureSound15
03-09-2007, 02:41 AM
I usually stay out of this crap, and I'm drunk right now.... but I'm pretty psyched to see some pics :shades

Relax man, if you have it then grab some pictures this weekend and post them.

You don't have to say anything more thing as long as you have some proof.

Poncho
03-09-2007, 05:48 AM
I want my parents to insure my cars. oh wait they can't unless the car is in their name.

Waver
03-09-2007, 06:47 AM
then if their name is on the title, is the car really theirs then?

fly5150
03-09-2007, 08:12 AM
vette mod money comes from my grandmother from a check she gets from my grandfathers life insurance ( aka my trust fund )

Thats always the smart thing to do. Blow the trust fund instead of saving it.

Poncho
03-09-2007, 08:13 AM
must be, since my and anyone elses parents sure shittin' wouldn't be payin' our bills for us. Otherwise they failed at raising us, and failed as parents.

Poncho
03-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Grandpa's dieing wish "Mod the **** out of my Vette, insure it, but have your dad insure it, and keep it in a barn a few hundred miles from where you and your ma and pa live"

then just before he passed, his dying words, he uttered "C6 Rimz for the win"

Mr. Brett
03-09-2007, 08:28 AM
c5 was passed down to me ( didnt pay a dime )
insurnace for the vette is paid for by my parents ( dont pay a dime )
insurance for the gtp is 63 bux a month ( main car )
insurance for the evo will be 86 ( gtp is primary car ON the insurance )

im starting my own business an my dad is supplying me the funds to do so.

so whats the big gripe? yes I have my XT and I have my canon point an shot camera, I will get you pics of EVERYTHING together with all 3 titles together. :)

I cant wait to see andys face, that stupid dumb fuk

You are COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT. I just took a look at your driving record and I find it hard to believe that anybody will insure you at all, much less at a decent rate. I won't even bother shooting holes in the rest of your story. It'll be a lot funnier to sit back and watch everybody else do that.

10-17-2006 343.44(1)(a) Operating While Suspended

04-25-2006 346.57(4)(h) Speeding in 55 MPH Zone (16-19 MPH)

03-13-2006 346.57(4)(gm) Speeding on Freeway (16-19 MPH)

01-06-2006 346.57(2) Unreasonable and Imprudent Speed

10-20-2004 346.31(1) Fail to Follow Indicated Turn

10-20-2004 343.44(1)(a) Operating While Suspended

03-22-2004 346.57(4)(gm) Speeding on Freeway 14 over

01-02-2004 346.57(4)(h) Speeding in 55 MPH Zone (11-15 MPH)

Still wanna pretend that you get good insurance rates? :loser

Waver
03-09-2007, 08:38 AM
um yeah, that record is worse than mine for the last 5 years, and it costs me 200 a month to insure one car.....sure it may go down when I buy a truck in october (between the two) but somthing tells me that I will have to wait a total of 10 years before it gets that good....and I am 28, you are only 23, your rates should be higher till you turn 25.

Waver
03-09-2007, 08:40 AM
must be, since my and anyone elses parents sure shittin' wouldn't be payin' our bills for us. Otherwise they failed at raising us, and failed as parents.

when I was his age, my dad helped me out a few times financially, however I had to pay every penny of it back, with interest.

redpony06
03-09-2007, 08:42 AM
wow, I have a PERFECT record, i'm the same age and yet i pay more than that for one car? Smells fishy in here, and it's bot because it's friday.

Waver
03-09-2007, 08:43 AM
wow, I have a PERFECT record, i'm the same age and yet i pay more than that for one car? Smells fishy in here, and it's bot because it's friday.

and you are a female, so your rates should be cheeper.

redpony06
03-09-2007, 08:46 AM
EXACTLY.

just catching this thread late, and yea...... wow.

Waver
03-09-2007, 08:56 AM
better late then never.....+1 for you

Poncho
03-09-2007, 09:28 AM
i'm still hung up on how he's getting all this stuff, but had to take a debt consolidation loan out just a few months ago, and now is incurring more debt yet upon himself.

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 10:51 AM
You are COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT. I just took a look at your driving record and I find it hard to believe that anybody will insure you at all, much less at a decent rate. I won't even bother shooting holes in the rest of your story. It'll be a lot funnier to sit back and watch everybody else do that.

10-17-2006 343.44(1)(a) Operating While Suspended

04-25-2006 346.57(4)(h) Speeding in 55 MPH Zone (16-19 MPH)

03-13-2006 346.57(4)(gm) Speeding on Freeway (16-19 MPH)

01-06-2006 346.57(2) Unreasonable and Imprudent Speed

10-20-2004 346.31(1) Fail to Follow Indicated Turn

10-20-2004 343.44(1)(a) Operating While Suspended

03-22-2004 346.57(4)(gm) Speeding on Freeway 14 over

01-02-2004 346.57(4)(h) Speeding in 55 MPH Zone (11-15 MPH)

Still wanna pretend that you get good insurance rates? :loser

hey numbskull, your insurance rates dont go up unless they SEE it!!!, my dad knows the insurance guy, I slip him money under the table to over look it. :) its nice having hook ups

once again, hes just an AGENT, not the full company. so if american family sees it as a company im screwed, but if not,

plus im under my parents policy because of my record, also my dad is "primary
" driver, im secondary

also reason my rate is so low is because the MORE you have insured the less your insurance is over all ( 3 houses, 7 cars, jet ski, snowmobile, trailer, )

so once again, I love how you instantly THINK you know everything!!!

Mr. Brett
03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
You're not just a liar, you're borderline retarded.

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Grandpa's dieing wish "Mod the **** out of my Vette, insure it, but have your dad insure it, and keep it in a barn a few hundred miles from where you and your ma and pa live"

then just before he passed, his dying words, he uttered "C6 Rimz for the win"

it wasnt persay his wish to mod the **** out of it, but we had a few talks. as for my parents paying for my shit. I work for what I earn dickwads

im dont with a bunch of retards seriously. yes there are some people that are more "spoiled" or "fortunate" than others. I dont just sit home an get it handed to me. right now im sitting at pick n save doing purchase reports for roundys on MPI meat products.

anyways, Im done posting, until I have pics :)

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 10:55 AM
You're not just a liar, you're borderline retarded.

how so andy? cause we have ways around things an you just can seem to grasp it through your little peanut for a brain?

Mr. Brett
03-09-2007, 10:56 AM
No, because you think that anybody actually believes the bullshit that streams from your mouth.

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 10:59 AM
No, because you think that anybody actually believes the bullshit that streams from your mouth.

nothing is "far fetched" as you make it. I just see jealousy from andy. :durr

and I know your just going to come back with a VERY defensive argument which is going to prove my point exactly!

jbiscuit
03-09-2007, 11:02 AM
still waiting for pics....

Flight_740
03-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Shut it until you post pics please.

BAD LS1
03-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah this is turning into a grim thing quick... Just beat-boxed right around the pics with more lip service... so... uhh... Pic's please!

Mr. Brett
03-09-2007, 11:21 AM
nothing is "far fetched" as you make it. I just see jealousy from andy. :durr

and I know your just going to come back with a VERY defensive argument which is going to prove my point exactly!

You've already shown everyone here exactly what you are. A liar and a retard. No argument from me is required.

BAD LS1
03-09-2007, 11:24 AM
You've already shown everyone here exactly what you are. A liar and a retard. No argument from me is required.

Well one would think having the said Z06 for a little while now, we would havea "her she is thread" for that car too?? I know i wouldnt be able to conceal my urge to throw pics up of a Z06 if i had one!!

Im having a hard enough time trying to keep my current project under wraps w/o giving the farm away my self lol

jamest
03-09-2007, 11:31 AM
it wasnt persay his wish to mod the **** out of it, but we had a few talks. as for my parents paying for my shit. I work for what I earn dickwads

im dont with a bunch of retards seriously. yes there are some people that are more "spoiled" or "fortunate" than others. I dont just sit home an get it handed to me. right now im sitting at pick n save doing purchase reports for roundys on MPI meat products.

anyways, Im done posting, until I have pics :)

You don't get it handed to you? You are under your parent's insurance due to YOUR driving record and you probably live at home correct? Your dad knows the insurance guy and either one of you pays that guy off. Your grandfather and/or parents payed for that Rebel XT remember that conversation? Your parents loaned or paid for your mistakes with the Grand Prix community. So you can't sit there and claim that you don't get it handed to you, yet by your own posts describe all of these benefits that your parents provide you. If that isn't being handed life on a silver platter I don't know what is.

Teufelhunden
03-09-2007, 11:38 AM
IBTP (in before the pics) :)

Yooformula
03-09-2007, 11:56 AM
hey numbskull, your insurance rates dont go up unless they SEE it!!!, my dad knows the insurance guy, I slip him money under the table to over look it. :) its nice having hook ups !

You are kidding right???insurance companies get their info from the DMV. You would have an easier time just saying that the car is in your dad's name and HE pays the insurance. There is nothing wrong with the fact that your dad may have been the receipent of the car you know.

wikked
03-09-2007, 12:02 PM
*steps into thread at page 7...*

o_O

*... quietly tiptoes backwards*

jbiscuit
03-09-2007, 12:13 PM
IBTP (in before the pics) :)

I say pics or BAN!:thumbsup

Car Guy
03-09-2007, 12:18 PM
:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

"Like the sands in a hour glass, so are the 'Days on BCM' " >>> HaHaHa......:goof

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

PureSound15
03-09-2007, 01:08 PM
*steps into thread at page 7...*

o_O

*... quietly tiptoes backwards*

:rolf :rolf :rolf Pu$$y:goof

Heat Seeker WS6
03-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Found Waldo!

http://slices.ozog.org/80th01s.jpg

Anybody see a Vette around here??

BAD LS1
03-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Found Waldo!

http://slices.ozog.org/80th01s.jpg

Anybody see a Vette around here??

Lol no.... but i do seen a bitchin' tan, Clit-Model Taurus wagon though! Almost a procharged Z06!!

Car Guy
03-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Lol no.... but i do seen a bitchin' tan, Clit-Model Taurus wagon though! Almost a procharged Z06!!

I wasn't aware of the CLIT model, and being a member of The Taurus Club of America I thought I knew them all.....

:rolf :rolf :rolf

H8RADE
03-09-2007, 02:22 PM
hey numbskull, your insurance rates dont go up unless they SEE it!!!, my dad knows the insurance guy, I slip him money under the table to over look it. :) its nice having hook ups

once again, hes just an AGENT, not the full company. so if american family sees it as a company im screwed, but if not,

" driver, im secondary

also reason my rate is so low is because the MORE you have insured the less your insurance is over all ( 3 houses, 7 cars, jet ski, snowmobile, trailer, )

so once again, I love how you instantly THINK you know everything!!!

Wow.
You defraud a major company and post about it on a public website.
Just...wow...
Brilliant.

Cjburn
03-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I lie compulsively to make people like me, because I have really low self esteem. The problem is, I love putting penis in my mouth and I hate myself for this. In order for everyone to look past my salad tossing ways, I'll trick them into liking me through lies.

07ROUSHSTG3
03-09-2007, 02:57 PM
insurance companies do audits, they will find out what is going on sooner or later. i too had a family friend that helped me out when i lived at home yet. it is pretty shitty to put a family friend in that situation looking back now. when his company found out he ended up having to go work at another office and i was dropped. put him in a bad situation just so i could save some money, s think about what you are doing there. it will come around in the end.

Flight_740
03-09-2007, 03:06 PM
He's full of shit. Nobody is pulling any strings anywhere.

Pictures. How about the evo? did you get it or are you just going to post pictures of someone elses evo and say you are buying it?

I'll put my fist in my mouth if you produce.

insurance companies do audits, they will find out what is going on sooner or later. i too had a family friend that helped me out when i lived at home yet. it is pretty shitty to put a family friend in that situation looking back now. when his company found out he ended up having to go work at another office and i was dropped. put him in a bad situation just so i could save some money, s think about what you are doing there. it will come around in the end.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 03:22 PM
holy shit. I come home from work and I fall off my chair laughing. This is easily the funniest, most amusing, and quite possibly the best thread on BCM ever (aside from Grim, but this is heading that way)

How is it that every time someone finds yet ANOTHER whole in your story (which is approximately every 25min once people sift through your bullshit) that you
Just beat-boxed right around the pics with more lip service. Now if by some rare grace of god this is all true, you are truly the most spoiled child on BCM (which you claim you arent). What was that post about you not being spoiled? Daddy pays for my insurance and I slip the insurance guy money under the table to keep my rates down. Grandpappy gave me a Z06 and grandmomma gives me fat cash every week for me to piss away on stage 94 Lingenfelter mods. And all you do is paperwork for daddys pick n save? fuggin a, sign me up! ill push a pencil around on a piece of paper and use a calculator to get a Z06 vette with powdercoated C6 wheels and a boat from M-W marine with electrical problems.... err wait, now im confusing you with Grim. Its pretty easy to do....

anywho, your dad pays your insurance, but you slip the guy money under the table, but all the cars are in your name? last time I checked you can't have a car on your insurance policy that is owned by someone else, unless maybe they are your child and are a minor (under 18).

In summation, I think you are a fvckin moron. I also think you have too much time on your hands. Lastly, you need to find a new friend, Grim is taking you down with him.

SmokinRAM114
03-09-2007, 03:57 PM

i thaught it was that red civic.. we all know that way bettter then a z06

Teufelhunden
03-09-2007, 04:04 PM
BTW why is everyone ignoring Brad's post, stating the ZO6 is legit? I'm I missing something?:confused

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 04:05 PM
why cant assbag just post a picture backing that up? How do we know he didnt slip brad some money under the table?

PureSound15
03-09-2007, 04:13 PM
How do we know he didnt slip brad some money under the table?

I trust Brad... but that was pretty funny:rolf

fly5150
03-09-2007, 04:14 PM
BTW why is everyone ignoring Brad's post, stating the ZO6 is legit? I'm I missing something?:confused

Yea, Yea what he said.

:popcorn

BAD LS1
03-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Ok... No disrespect to Brad, i like him. But didnt he stick up for Grim too and that went down the same way as this did thus far?

Maybe im wrong... Maybe Brad did see all of this stuff... Its just easier to see pictures of the car that are actual... It wont take long for someone to bust out a fraudulant pic... Just like Grim...

Anyway, i spent my final .02$

Carry on!

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 04:20 PM
I trust brad too, but ya know, the more and more this clown talks, the less I believe it, no matter who is saying its true. Things dont add up, things dont make sense, and every hour his story changes to cover up conflicting piece of information.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 04:34 PM
1quick's financial status:

His business - operating off his fathers money
His free Z06 - operating off his grandfathers money
His car insurance - Operating off of his fathers money and money slipped under the table by who knows
His modifications - operating off of his grandmothers money
His EVO - operating off someones money, definitely not his

so you said you ARENT spoiled eh?

Poncho
03-09-2007, 04:39 PM
You don't get it handed to you? You are under your parent's insurance due to YOUR driving record and you probably live at home correct? Your dad knows the insurance guy and either one of you pays that guy off. Your grandfather and/or parents payed for that Rebel XT remember that conversation? Your parents loaned or paid for your mistakes with the Grand Prix community. So you can't sit there and claim that you don't get it handed to you, yet by your own posts describe all of these benefits that your parents provide you. If that isn't being handed life on a silver platter I don't know what is.

in his case it's not silver, it's 14kt white gold w/ diamonds.

PureSound15
03-09-2007, 04:48 PM
1quick's financial status:

His business - operating off his fathers money
His free Z06 - operating off his grandfathers money
His car insurance - Operating off of his fathers money and money slipped under the table by who knows
His modifications - operating off of his grandmothers money
His EVO - operating off someones money, definitely not his

so you said you ARENT spoiled eh?

I too would like to see pictures, but I'm not sure at its fair to attack the way the man lives his life. No, I'm not saying that his past actions (on the Grand Prix forums or whatever the case was) were resectable. However if my Grandfather had left me a Z06, I'm not sure that I'd turn it down nor have I myself turned down support from my parents.

I vote we just wait for pictures of the car or trust Brad's word.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 04:50 PM
im not making fun of his life, im making fun of how he contradicts his life. apparently he doesnt have things handed to him, but he basically told us on numerous occasions he does. If things are handed to him, congradulations, Id like to live that way too, but when he goes and denys it, thats just funny as hell. And I never said a single word about his past on other forums.

GRAMPS SS
03-09-2007, 04:51 PM
and he is not in the red yet....i figured you would of done that by now....

PureSound15
03-09-2007, 04:52 PM
im not making fun of his life, im making fun of how he contradicts his life. apparently he doesnt have things handed to him, but he basically told us on numerous occasions he does. If things are handed to him, congradulations, Id like to live that way too, but when he goes and denys it, thats just funny as hell. And I never said a single word about his past on other forums.

Gotchya, I didn't mean to say that you did.

Continuance of the drama!

Poncho
03-09-2007, 04:54 PM
free post.

i love lamp

michael jackson didn't do it.

WilliamZ
03-09-2007, 05:13 PM
I am thinking this subject is getting way more attention than it deserves! I have met the guy and seen his GTP It was quick. Last year he mentioned to me about his Z-06 that got passed down to him. It's cool if he has it and if not he'll be like Grim...

GRAMPS SS
03-09-2007, 05:14 PM
must of been michael jacksons monkey then.....with the lamp on:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :goof :loser

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:18 PM
as far as im concerned, even if he does have the Z06, hes still an assbag for contradicting himself more then the George W. Bush administration.

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:36 PM
as far as im concerned, even if he does have the Z06, hes still an assbag for contradicting himself more then the George W. Bush administration.

contradicting myself HOW? I work for my parents, I bust my fuking ass working 25-35 hrs a week BESIDES my normal job !!! I dont get paid, but I get paid by paying for some of my crap ( clubgp mistake, insurance ( gtp z06 ), gtp I bought myself, evo im getting myself an paying for it.

I cant help that my grandfather passed a car down to me. he was like a second dad, so fuking grow up.

yes I live at home, where as im saving to buy a house CASH, yes thats right CASH. fuk mortgages!! so yes ill be here another year or 2, big deal. I rather do that than pay rent like I did 2 years ago.

rebel xt was purchased by me.

I will be taking over my dads share of the stores once hes done ( roughly about 10 years )

so I have no real "need" to go out an get another degree ( marketing an sales I have now )

anything else you asshats want to know

who wants to volunteer an come up north with me?

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:38 PM
at this point I could care less about what you have or dont have. you are still a contradicting, self indulged, overspoiled douche canoe, who needs to go to hell.

Cjburn
03-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Do you realize how stupid your refusal to put a "d" at the end of "AN" makes you sound? Seriously, English is a very LARGE part of a marketing or sales degree, since a complete mastery of the language is necessary to sell just about anything. You sir, are a person who wears a posterior on the head, or simply put...an ASSHAT.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
I bust my fuking ass working 25-35 hrs a week BESIDES my normal job

welcome to the real world

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:42 PM
at this point I could care less about what you have or dont have. you are still a contradicting, self indulged, overspoiled douche canoe, who needs to go to hell.

hell whats that? I dont believe in no invisible piece of shit so called god

as for other comments. self indulged LMAO. overspoiled? cause I got a car passed down to me? ( I work for the rest, people that actully KNOW me outside of the lame internet, know how much I work! )LMFAO AGAIN, contradicting? no people are just there normal internet tough guys with thick heads..

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Do you realize how stupid your refusal to put a "d" at the end of "AN" makes you sound? Seriously, English is a very LARGE part of a marketing or sales degree, since a complete mastery of the language is necessary to sell just about anything. You sir, are a person who wears a posterior on the head, or simply put...an ASSHAT.

this is the internet, I could care less how I type :)

I got my degree with flying colors!

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:45 PM
your parents bail you out of a lot of trouble. That in itself is overspoiled. Like I already said, I couldnt give two shits about what you have or dont have, but according to you
people are just there normal internet tough guys with thick heads..

Guess you didnt read it the first time when I said I dont care what you have.

By the way, how is the money under the table business? Who is your insurance salesman again? I have some interesting news for whatever company he works for :D

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:46 PM
welcome to the real world

oh, so you work 65-75 hrs a week?

thats right you probably do just to get by in life. living paycheck to paycheck. werent you the one that drove infront of a semi that was carrying a overside load? real hard work there. good job. youll REALLY succeed doing that . :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf get a real job. maybe goto school!

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I made more money in 10 days then some people do in a month. Besides, I was doing what I enjoy.... driving. I'd rather make less money doing what I like then making more money but hating my job. Way to go at making me feel salty, dumbass.

For someone who "works" 65-75 hrs a week, you sure do have a lot of free time to spend on the internet.

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:50 PM
im at work right now goofball. Im doing my reports for the week

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:50 PM
BTW, based on a normal 5 day work week, you are supposedly working 13-15 hours. So how do you find time to **** people over on ClubGTP, modify your free Z06, powdercoat your wheels, AND start your own business? All while mis-spelling simple words on the internet.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:51 PM
im at work right now goofball. Im doing my reports for the week

yup, it definitely appears you are busting your ass :punch: :loser

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:53 PM
its called multitasking. something you apprently cant do. I type about 70-80wpm. I type faster than you can read, so therefore it doesnt take me long to make a reply to your dumbass comments

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:55 PM
but if you were TRULY busting your ass, you wouldn't even have time to read all the crap goin on, let alone reply with your 80 words per minute.

see, this is that little thing called contradiction. this is why you are a ass belonker. this is why you are laughed at. you seriously put the "cunt" in country kitchen.

PS: Jer, thanks for the line :D

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:58 PM
omg, I stop work for 15 minutes an READ. thats against the law I forgot. moron

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 05:59 PM
well I do need to get these emailed to roundy's corp before 7, so I need to get back to work.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 05:59 PM
but you bust your ass so hard at work for 15 hours a day, how do you have time to stop?

FANAT1C
03-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Wow! This thread is up to 10 pgs... and still no proof. :rolleyes:

Breecher_7
03-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Wow! This thread is up to 10 pgs... and still no proof. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking!!!! :popcorn

98whitegpgt
03-09-2007, 07:00 PM

thats right you probably do just to get by in life. living paycheck to paycheck. werent you the one that drove infront of a semi that was carrying a overside load? real hard work there. good job. youll REALLY succeed doing that . :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf get a real job. maybe goto school!

and werent you the one who scammed people out of thousands and thousands of dollars. How many times did you sell thoes togs? Talk about all your cars all you want, we know you dont have them and we know your not rich like you say you are. So to pay cash for a house w/in 2 years, your saving what, 50k a year? Just remember your the ass hole thats banned from just about every grand prix forum. Oh remember all the j body people you scammed too? We are not stupid scott!

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 07:18 PM
and werent you the one who scammed people out of thousands and thousands of dollars. How many times did you sell thoes togs? Talk about all your cars all you want, we know you dont have them and we know your not rich like you say you are. So to pay cash for a house w/in 2 years, your saving what, 50k a year? Just remember your the ass hole thats banned from just about every grand prix forum. Oh remember all the j body people you scammed too? We are not stupid scott!

im far from rich, my parents arent rich, just wealthy. I have money stored away, plus I can cash out of my trust fund when im 25.

UnderPSI
03-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Ok... No disrespect to Brad, i like him. But didnt he stick up for Grim too and that went down the same way as this did thus far?

Ok, As far as grimm goes. He did come over to my house to help me with my motorcycle and asked for nothing in return. He just wanted to help me out. So yes, I give him credit there. As far as sitcking up for him I guess your memory is better than mine

As far as this Corvette goes that you all have such a big interest in, I am going to take some pictures of it next weekend. I will be in the pictures if you want. I can't wait till the weather is nice and you guys find some other things to do with your time.

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 07:28 PM
yes, I called brad, hes coming with me upnorth next weekend. I can be in the pics, he can be in the pics. either way, im making a sign thats says mr brett is a douche bag on it.

BadAzzGTA89
03-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Now you can't just go to a GM dealer and snap pics of a ZO6 with you in it!
Or would you :rolf :rolf

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 08:37 PM
I dont know about the others, but I dont care about the corvette. I don't care how many thounds of horsepower it has and how many powdercoated rims it may or may not have, I was simply pointing out assbaggery coming from 1quickdouche's keyboard.

SmokinRAM114
03-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Yay im so happy about this topic....

GRAMPS SS
03-09-2007, 09:02 PM
you'll be taking over your dads STORES, the way you wrote in earlier post ...grand dad had just one store from his pal GOLD...now you have STORES...make up up mind...and you don't
get paid but your going to buy a home and pay CASH for it...hmmmm homes now a days go for what we have been looking at 230k and up...and your going to pay cash....oh mom and dad are going to buy you a home...got it now.....anything you say GRIMM

Poncho
03-09-2007, 09:06 PM
you'll be taking over your dads STORES, the way you wrote in earlier post ...grand dad had just one store from his pal GOLD...now you have STORES...make up up mind...and you don't
get paid but your going to buy a home and pay CASH for it...hmmmm homes now a days go for what we have been looking at 230k and up...and your going to pay cash....oh mom and dad are going to buy you a home...got it now.....anything you say GRIMM

i want to earn 230k this year.

Cjburn
03-09-2007, 09:06 PM

You make fun of a guy who gets his money honestly? He doesn't rip people off, he doesn't need to get bailed out by anyone else because he's a piece of shit. The guy didn't have to go through a "learning period" to realize how you do and do not act in this society. You are really retarded kid, seriously, you're a crook, a liar, a person of lower intelligence, and it's evident by the way you've conducted yourself here, in other forums, and through out the known course of your life. I don't care if you have what you say you have, that has never been a point of mine. I think you're a moron by how you've conducted yourself in the past, and how you (pretty obviously) will live your life in the future. You are a drain to this board, to your parents, and probably would've been better off if your dad would've unloaded in your mothers mouth...

1quickgtp
03-09-2007, 09:21 PM
You make fun of a guy who gets his money honestly? He doesn't rip people off, he doesn't need to get bailed out by anyone else because he's a piece of shit. The guy didn't have to go through a "learning period" to realize how you do and do not act in this society. You are really retarded kid, seriously, you're a crook, a liar, a person of lower intelligence, and it's evident by the way you've conducted yourself here, in other forums, and through out the known course of your life. I don't care if you have what you say you have, that has never been a point of mine. I think you're a moron by how you've conducted yourself in the past, and how you (pretty obviously) will live your life in the future. You are a drain to this board, to your parents, and probably would've been better off if your dad would've unloaded in your mothers mouth...

actually my mother was raped an here I am. as for being lower intelligence, I got a 31 on my ACT, an scored a 93% on my asvab, but oh yea thats means nothing. you dont know me, the only thing you know about me is what you read, which means shit in life. look up golds pick n save, they have more than one. do your research before assuming! drain on this board? nah, drain on my parents..hell no, I do more for them than anthing. :) good day cjburn.

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 09:24 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone shares the same point as I do!!!! Who cares what he has, hes still a douche!!!! +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000 for cjburn!!!!

Flicktitty
03-09-2007, 09:25 PM
what the hell happened here? i go away for 3 day's and this happens?

uhm Cliffnotes anyone?

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 09:27 PM
drain on my parents..hell no, I do more for them than anthing.

Do you slip your hand down your dads pants under the table?

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Flick!! How the hell are ya? I haven't talked to your blackass in ages.

Anyway, we were just bringing to light the holes in 1quickdouche's story. We were also pointing out how he lies and refabricates his story as he goes along. We also figured out that he earns about as much as the President of the United States in one year and is going to buy his house with cash. He said his insurance company never saw his driving record and thats why his rates are low, and then Yoo pointed out how insurance companies get their information direct from the DMV. So quickdouche suddenly says he slips his insurance guy some money under the table. Then he said his dad pays for his car insurance... but we all know you can't insure a car you don't own, so then that would mean all of douche's cars are not in his name....

u_say_go
03-09-2007, 09:31 PM
I actually got a headache reading this kid's bullschit story. Dude, with all the money you and your parents supposedly have, do you think you can go get a keyboard with a "D" button....."my dad an granfather", "me an my dad", IT'S SPELLED 'AND', not 'AN'.
Everyone is pushing for pictures of this Vette...what is that going to prove? That he has his picture taken next to a Corvette! WHOOAA there's hard evidence that it belongs to him. I could get a picture of me standing next to one of my dads' streetrods, does it make the cars MINE?
Do yourself a favor kid, just quit coming back to this forum, it's for your own good. You're labeled a compulsive liar and unless you roll up to Culvers or something with everyone there and whip out your driver's license and title to that car, nobody will ever believe your story.
Your so deep in schit you're beginning to believe your own lies. I especially like this crap......
hey numbskull, your insurance rates dont go up unless they SEE it!!!, my dad knows the insurance guy, I slip him money under the table to over look it. its nice having hook ups

" driver, im secondary

Now, if you got the homeboy hook-up with the insurance agent and he turns a blind eye to your record, why are the cars insured under your parents policy? In one paragraph you contradicted yourself, kinda like every post you've made in this thread.

Flicktitty
03-09-2007, 09:31 PM
oh, alright..........well uhm i got it then....

So did you get the evo?

88Nightmare
03-09-2007, 09:35 PM
wow, quick douche, someone else also thinks you are the master of contradiction. Guess he is also a thick headed e-thug too, like me?

Someone left me feedback saying "Your a ass"

Guessing quickdouche left it cuz of the lack of the letter "n". Doesnt matter, it was gray rep anyway :D

Mr. Brett
03-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Just for the record, he originally claimed that he would take a picture of the title. With his name on it. That was 2 weeks and 10 pages ago...

HITMAN
03-10-2007, 12:15 AM
I want the 30 minutes I just spent reading this thread back.

HITMAN
03-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Hey, anybody want to see a magic trick? I will now single handedly turn quickdouche's four red dots into six... :thumbsup

88Nightmare
03-10-2007, 12:49 AM
hitman FTW

Reverend Cooper
03-10-2007, 02:36 AM
hitman ftw

Rocket Power
03-10-2007, 08:32 AM
This is some funny shit:rolf