PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1987 S10 Blazer 4x4

350-Z28
03-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Sellin my blazer because it needs some work that i don't have the time/patience for. I bought it for $1100 two years ago, it sat for the same ammount of time because the dealer never got me a title and i went and took care of it so now I own it. It's rusty but trusty, after two years it fired up pretty easily. Start solenoid is a little weak so it takes a few times for it to start. It's the 2.8 litre TBI motor and an automatic trans. The bad is that the brake pedal is hard, feels like the calipers hang up momentarily and the rear brake adjusters may be seized as on snow with the pedal pressed the rear tires spin. 4 wheel drive works very well, has two amazingly good tires up front and pretty bald tires in the rear. Interior is in fantastic shape for its age minus the headliner. Has new fuel tank, rear axle seals (peformed at dealership before purchase) and a new battery, performed today. I'd like to see $500 out of it, will trade for another 4x4 truck preferably toyota or full sized american.

Can't sell right away until I procure something else to drive unless it's a trade.

262-352-0261

350-Z28
03-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Oh forgot to mention, if you happen to want to trade but want more than the selling price of thise vehicle depending on trade I'd be willing to pay a little extra or work out a payment plan of sorts, just need something.