PDA

View Full Version : this is BS correct...

hrsp
03-03-2007, 12:59 AM
my buddy was working on the eastside digging trenches. he goes outside for a cig and sees a BUM sitting in his car? he walks over there and his cd player is just about out... the guy says " I"M JUST TRYING TO EAT" then lunges out at my buddy ( who is still carrying the shovel he was using to dig the trench) so he blasts the guy in the face with the shovel...while this is happening another guy who he is working with had called the cops. ( but didnt come over to help)
so he jumps on the guy and hits him a few more times with his hands not the shovel..and hold the man there til the cops come...cops come and see the bum all fukked up and ARREST my buddy!!!!!! he then gets ticketed for assault and battery and somehting else...WTF..they take the bum to the hospital and thats where it ends...

he explained to the cops the story and they said it "looked" like an excessive beating!!! WHY THE FUKK IS HE IN SOMEONES CAR STEALING SHIIT FOR...he desreves an ass whoooping for that...

end rant

Flicktitty
03-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Thats ******* shitty man! damn cops these days!

PureSound15
03-03-2007, 01:05 AM
I'd do the same thing! Unfortunately for your buddy, in Wisconsin you can't defend property with assault unless the criminal put you in the position to receive the "equivalent amount of injury" as you gave him. :rolleyes:

AKA if a guy tried to punch you, you can't cut his legs off at the knees with a rusty chainsaw.

I agree it's BS.

Beagle
03-03-2007, 01:06 AM
he deserves a beating no doubt but hitting someone in the head with a shovel? i'm sorry man but thats going a little overboard. he should have just beat him up with his hands either way your buddy is getting a ticket. it sucks that its an assualt and battery ticket.

hrsp
03-03-2007, 01:26 AM
he deserves a beating no doubt but hitting someone in the head with a shovel? i'm sorry man but thats going a little overboard. he should have just beat him up with his hands either way your buddy is getting a ticket. it sucks that its an assualt and battery ticket.

huh... overboard? he had no clue if the guy had a knive or a gun...he was fearfull for his protection... he's the "good guy"

so he shoulda dropped the shovel and said lets get it on? this aint a movie...

PureSound15
03-03-2007, 01:28 AM
so he shoulda dropped the shovel and said lets get it on? this aint a movie...

:rolf :rolf

"C'mon hobo, 10 paces and then draw"

88Nightmare
03-03-2007, 01:28 AM

what would you do if that clown was in your salad shooter?

wikked
03-03-2007, 09:15 AM
plus... you don't know if this hobo was all hopped up on goofballs or meth or some shìt, he might not even feel a punch.
Plus, your friend might not have had hobo-stab insurance.

Breecher_7
03-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Cops are the most corrupt mothers out there! They say it was an excessive beating? What if that f'er was in his cop car? I gaurentee it would have gone down differently. Id definitly be going to court over this. +1 to your buddy that whooped that bums ass. I would have done the same.

Reverend Cooper
03-03-2007, 09:22 AM
i would say get a lawyer levy and levy 1-262-377-5555
do not screw around with this if he doesnt fight this and the bum gets a lawyer and sues your buddy civily he is ****ed and he wont have a need to steal cd players anymore

88Nightmare
03-03-2007, 09:47 AM
im with coop on this one. First of all, if that dude was sitting inside my truck stealing my shit, shit would have hit the fan, I probably would have yanked him out of my truck by his eye lids and started beating him with his own shoes.... if he had any. Once I finally have him down, I'd probably do the People's Elbow move made popular by the one and only Rock from WWF. Do you smeeellllllllllllllllllllll, what the rock..... is cookin?

Waver
03-03-2007, 09:56 AM
that is bull shit, what was your buddy suposed to do, say "take my shit mr. bum who is too ******* lazy to get a job or what ever....." Kick his ass and defend your shit

88Nightmare
03-03-2007, 10:09 AM
its not that, but im sure had he asked the bum "hey, would you mind leaving my radio alone and stepping out of my vehicle please?" would that have worked?

Beagle
03-03-2007, 11:05 AM
88nightmare i dont think you would do anything. your all right i would have let him steal anything even the dam car. why? its just a fvcking car who cares. i have full coverage anyways. why dont you all realize you cant just hit a bum with a dam shovel for sitting in your car. now you ***** about the cops cause they're doing there job wtf?

ProjectCamaro
03-03-2007, 11:09 AM
This is the type of crap that pisses me off. The criminals have more rights than the victims.

Reverend Cooper
03-03-2007, 11:16 AM
88nightmare i dont think you would do anything. your all right i would have let him steal anything even the dam car. why? its just a fvcking car who cares. i have full coverage anyways. why dont you all realize you cant just hit a bum with a dam shovel for sitting in your car. now you ***** about the cops cause they're doing there job wtf?

your a tool...next time i see you and your car i am going to sit on it and see what you do. chances are youll cry alot, then yell,then cry alot and call the cops. this guy was not a coward and protected his stuff. they are both at fault legally but with good legal help he will win. no jury will convict him for that unless he maimed the dude for life or killed him.

Beagle
03-03-2007, 11:28 AM
your not seeing my point. i'm not saying just stand there, but the only reason this guy is getting screwed over in this situation is cause the bum was porbably bleeding like crazy. if he would have hit him a bunch of times he probably would have got a disorderly conduct.

Flight_740
03-03-2007, 11:41 AM
should have made it count by swinging the shovel sideways into his jugular. Just sit there and watch him bleed out.

Beagle
03-03-2007, 11:43 AM
that bum would have wished he picked a different car .

Reverend Cooper
03-03-2007, 11:45 AM
all i can say is get a lawyer give him the ticket and get that buddy of yours to give a statement

Reverend Cooper
03-03-2007, 11:47 AM
also i would have hit the guy anywhere else but the face it still would have taken him out and mybe just left bruises. bruises=no blood usually= no ticket

Reverend Cooper
03-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I'd do the same thing! Unfortunately for your buddy, in Wisconsin you can't defend property with assault unless the criminal put you in the position to receive the "equivalent amount of injury" as you gave him. :rolleyes:

AKA if a guy tried to punch you, you can't cut his legs off at the knees with a rusty chainsaw.

I agree it's BS.

but then you would have gotten beat up by a bum :rolf :thumbsup

Beagle
03-03-2007, 11:49 AM
exactly! he would have gotten away with something he should have the right to do.

Prince Valiant
03-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Cops are the most corrupt mothers out there! .Well, corruption would imply that they had something to gain by charging hrsp buddy and protecting the bum...i'm not sure this is the case.

The thing is, cops probably felt that his buddy did enough to protect his property...and then some. And it's the "then some" that's getting him in trouble....not that is right, by any stretch of the imagination.

There is thought that somehow, a civilian (or even a cop for that matter) has the power of hindsight before an incident occurs. People are right, if someone attacks me, by whatever means I've got available, I'm absolutely going to utterly incapacitate the attacker...and you know what? That may well involve the guys death.

Now, someone might say later "well, he wasn't armed, he was old, in ill health, etc" but I don't care. I don't know what this guy is capable of. I don't know what he's armed with...I have to make sure I protect myself.

It's different If I've gotten into a fight with someone I know, of course...I know they aren't armed, I know they probably aren't trying to kill me, etc...but some hobo who's probably mentally ill, drunk, or high on paint thinners or meth? I don't know that at all...If I had a shovel, his face would have been caved in.

Flight_740
03-03-2007, 12:00 PM
"i'm just tryin ta eat!"

classic.

Reverend Cooper
03-03-2007, 12:04 PM
heres your teeth eat them. crack

Baddriver01
03-03-2007, 12:05 PM
"i'm just tryin ta eat!"

classic.

"Then go steal some FOOD..." *whack* :rolf

88Nightmare
03-03-2007, 01:27 PM

dude you are a ******* moron. I knew you were an idiot before, but this one tops the ****** scales. Car insurance = Deductible. My deductible = $500 bucks. My radio, not worth 500 bucks. So either way, im still paying full price to replace it. You don't think I wouldnt do anything? I don't carry a bat in my truck and a knife in my pocket for nothin. You can't trust strangers any more these days. The happy smiling person walking the other way on the street could turn around and shoot you in your back for your wallet. It's already happened to an unfortunate member on here and he almost lost his life because of it. Like others said, how was this guy supposed to know the bum in his car wasn't packin heat or a blade or somethin? How we know he wasnt hopped up on PCP like Rodney King? If someone is on my property and shouldn't be, or someone is stealing my crap that I worked hard for, there are gonna be consequences, you bet your ass on that one boy. Its bums, thugs, and gangbangers like these that are rubbing out hard working Americans just so they can support their drug habits. I fully support what this guy did to protect himself and his property.

badass88gt
03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
I think he shouldve beaten the bum worse. Hell, he's already getting the assault charge, might as well make it worth it.

awsomeears
03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
**** that man I would have blasted him the same, so far I have had THREE stereos and misc. shit stolen, easy $1500 worth.

I work hard for my $

88Nightmare
03-03-2007, 02:25 PM
^exactly.

I work hard for what I have, im going to protect it.... and thats the bottom line.

RanJer
03-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Plus, your friend might not have had hobo-stab insurance.

^:rolf^ :rolf^ :rolf^ :rolf^ :rolf^ :rolf^

That is pretty ghey though dude. Lawyer is his best bet I'd say.