PDA

View Full Version : COPS lets here your stories.

Groundpound
02-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Dont u just love them HEHE. JK
Did a nice burn out the other night. Barried the speedo in a 3rd gear power brake.
So the sherife comes out for a complant about a reving.
We had the bob cat out and running so guess what. Wouldnt u be able to tell the difference
He thought it was the bob cat.
Besides the point of the pile of ruber on the road.
Got to love small towns.

946speedz
02-28-2007, 06:38 PM
they spell sherife crazy out where you live

Flight_740
02-28-2007, 06:40 PM
High speed pursute, arrested at gun point. Enough said.:rolf

SSDude
02-28-2007, 06:54 PM
High speed pursute, arrested at gun point. Enough said.:rolf

You know how to have fun!

Groundpound
02-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Sorry about the spelling LOL
And Blown GTP Thats the kinda stuff that i like " made me lafe may ass off. " Hope ur jail time was short.

Flight_740
02-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Was not that bad.

Firefighter Z
02-28-2007, 07:29 PM
^^^^ He made a few "SPECIAL" friends while he was in there....

LOL! J/K

2SLOW
02-28-2007, 07:35 PM
destroyed a cop in my chevelle on hwy ** just before i went to GLD. Hit the 100 shot and cut in front of a tow truck got off the high way saw the cop behind the tow truck with a long ass line of cars coming in the other direction and it was a divided highway so there was no chance in hell the cop was going to get around the tow truck and get me. gunned it into town and took the first left into a apartment complex and glided into a open garage. cop was so lost he actually stopped at a store in town and asked a guy sitting out side if he saw my car ( according to the tow truck guys) one week later i stopped at their (gas station not even knowing who they were) and they told me "they blocked the cop for me!!!!" gave them money to get a 12 pack of beer! it was a great day! o and later that day i ran a 13.7 at 100.3 mph with the 100 shot:rolf :rolf :rolf

Cryptic
02-28-2007, 08:46 PM
COPS lets here your stories.
here != hear

stowsea
02-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Me and a couple of friends decided to play COPS. well long story short, we pulled over some kids in a car with my buddy's Tahoe (we turned on our hazzards and flashed our brights)they chased us for about 20 miles called the cops, we were pulled over in town, guns drawn, 3 city cops, 2 townships, 1 sherrif, and the sherrifs suburban. we were all issued warnings for Imersonating an officer because we didnt have any blue lights in or on the vehicle. FUN NIGHT