PDA

View Full Version : Fun with a Tazer and a drunk woman

Goat Roper
02-27-2007, 11:47 PM
This shit just never gets old: http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=598

SlowStee
02-27-2007, 11:53 PM
tazering people is always fun!!:banana1: :rolf

fireguyrick
02-28-2007, 12:04 AM
While tazing can be funny, all I can see in this video is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I fail to see at what point the woman needed to be tazed. She was not acting violently, there were multiple officers in the room, and it apparently was inside a PD. She was complaining that the MALE officer was touching her, and right next to the male officer was a female officer. Perhaps she (the female officer) should have tried to take over. Secondly, the officer trying to make the female get up is another lawsuit waiting to happen. If you watch how the woman goes down, she catches the chair with her head/neck HARD, can we say possible spinal injuries?

Rick

Either way though, tazing is still funny as long as it is not me getting tazed. Though, if it was on video, I would laugh at myself later.

Al
02-28-2007, 11:29 PM
I'll second Rick. Unless there is a vid clip missing, that was excessive. She was in handcuffs and all and couldn't do too much harm.

Kinda disturbing.

hrsp
03-01-2007, 12:25 AM
ROFL>>>>> she hit her head on that chair hard as hell...dumd bitcch