PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Car Show Meet up 2/28

nismodave
02-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Tommorow @ 7pm, few other BCMers and I, are meeting at the Milwaukee Car Show, in the South East Lobby.

Pm me if you are interested in coming, will get you my # so we all can meet up.:thumbsup

jbiscuit
02-28-2007, 07:58 AM
Ooops went last night. Smart car FTW! ha ha ha ha.......

I got into an argument with a stupid Elm Grove dude about the safety of the Smart Car. He tried to tell me that its safer than the Grand Am I probably drive! ha ha ha ha. You stupid rich tard. I told him to buy one with his's daughter's college money and I'll rent a suburban and hit him doing 45 and we'll see how safe it is. Auto shows can be fun!

Karps TA
02-28-2007, 08:00 AM
I already went last Saturday.

Make sure you sit in the Solstice/Sky and tell me how you shift the car with something in the cupholder.

Waver
02-28-2007, 08:04 AM
I will try that with a beer in the cup holder....lol

jbiscuit
02-28-2007, 08:08 AM
I already went last Saturday.

Make sure you sit in the Solstice/Sky and tell me how you shift the car with something in the cupholder.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I wondered the same dam thing!!!!!!! I actually had more fun last night sitting in the bullsh1t and asking the salesmen stupid questions. I sat in the Dodge Caliber and asked the salesmen how someone could actually want to use their own money to purchase one of those. He stood there looking at me with a face that said he wondered the same! :rolf

Waver
02-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I am really only interested in the two vehicles that I am debating about buying in October....the rest will be fun just to say: when I will the lottery.....

Messing with the sales people is fun....I did that when the Pontiac aztec came out.......then when I was working for Foster it was even funnier when one of the sales people said "someone actually bought one of those things?"

Slow Joe
02-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Last time I went to the Auto Show I scaled the wall by the Jeep display and got a hat.. :rolf

Then my Dad went to look at some BMWs and the people said we couldn't... Then a sales person that knew him let him... The other guy said something about him not being able to afford it... :rolf Then he pulled out the keys to his '99 911 and the guy looked at him confused... :rolf I guess we shouldn't walk the Auto Show looking like bums...