PDA

View Full Version : FVCKING Waukesha drivers...^$%^#&@!!!!

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Well, I get to class yesterday morning at about 9AM, parked on the street since the lot was full. Got done around 11:30, walked out to my car. Normally, I just get in and go, but for some reason, I decided to walk around the car.

Walk around the back, all is well. Go to the front and there it is...... :guns1 :chair:
So, the person who parked in front of me in a Mazda Tribute decided to back into my front bumper and tapped me with the trailer hitch (recieving end) to result in a nice square imprint and crack in the front bumper cover. Well, I'll be damned if Im gonna let some a$$hole get away with it, so I call the cops, they come and file a formal report, and told me to call within a week and they will have contacted the owner to get all their information.

In the meantime, I just get to be pissed off. Why are people like this? This morning, I saw some girl back into a car in the parking lot and just drive off, luckily another student got their plate number and called it in....some people just have no regard for other peoples property and cant seem to take responsibility for anything...... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :mad: :mad: :fire

and now for the pictures, taken with my phone...I'm assuming it needs to be replaced, no way that can be repaired....:shakehead

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/johnny--2k/05TL/IMAGE_007-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/johnny--2k/05TL/IMAGE_010-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/johnny--2k/05TL/IMAGE_011-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/johnny--2k/05TL/IMAGE_012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/johnny--2k/05TL/IMAGE_013.jpg

wikked
02-27-2007, 09:42 AM
dibs on it being a woman driver.

Someone run the plate, get a first/last name? :D </BCM Motto>

animal
02-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Maybe it was just one rice brand car being physically attracted to another :goof

Haha j/k. Instead of calling the cops, you shoulda gave them some "montana justice" or something ;)

GRAMPS SS
02-27-2007, 10:06 AM
that can be fixed.......sand it down...fill in the cracks(if the went into the bumper, or did just the paint cracked)...pm me for a great body shop.....

Feature Pony
02-27-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm surprized that the city of waukesha cops didn't give you a ticket!!! They are complete a$$holes its all about how to get the city more money. My advise stay out of waukesha!

Yooformula
02-27-2007, 12:16 PM
phock that! make the b!tch's insurance company pay for a replacement. sucks to see that sh!t. I usually feel better when I snap off a few mirrors and break a window or two.

hrsp
02-27-2007, 12:43 PM
phock that! make the b!tch's insurance company pay for a replacement. sucks to see that sh!t. I usually feel better when I snap off a few mirrors and break a window or two.

hahahaha.....what did they say? assuming you were there when they got to there car

Yooformula
02-27-2007, 12:47 PM
hahahaha.....what did they say? assuming you were there when they got to there car

the last time, my temper got the best of me so after smashing both mirrors, denting the door and cracking the side window, my hand needed alot of ice I didnt stick around.

flyin_blue_egg
02-27-2007, 12:49 PM
WTF is a trailer hitch doing on a shitpile like that...can you even pull an empty boat trailer with one of those things...thats almost as bad a people putting hitches on cars

pOrk
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
WTF is a trailer hitch doing on a shitpile like that...can you even pull an empty boat trailer with one of those things...thats almost as bad a people putting hitches on cars

You suck at life :thumbsup

I had a trailer hitch on my car, people put more then just boats on the hitches tard boy. I use mine for motorcycle transport, OH MY GOD MY CAR CANT HANDLE IT.

Whats with all these ghey newbs?

FANAT1C
02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Relax pork. Give him a break. Like you said he's a newb. :durr

I just cant believe the idiot stayed parked in front of you. They had to have known that they hit it. At least it made it easy for you to find the asshat. :thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 01:14 PM
anyone else see the liesence plate, i know if i ever (doubtful) see it i'll make sure to "flip the bird"

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 01:25 PM

Actually, I believe they tow the most in their class... (Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute/Mercury Mariner)

flyin_blue_egg
02-27-2007, 01:27 PM
^^^ i understand that, but i still don't see the point of a trailer hitch on one of them...if you want to pull something, buy a truck..or atleast a full size SUV like a tahoe/suburban/excersion etc.

animal
02-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Give him a break. Like you said he's a newb.

N00bz don't deserve breaks. Especially the LCD of n00bz, the import n00b. :devil

:newbie

junk mx6 no rly
02-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Actually, I believe they tow the most in their class... (Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute/Mercury Mariner)

yeah but whats there safty rating?

pOrk
02-27-2007, 01:30 PM
^^^ i understand that, but i still don't see the point of a trailer hitch on one of them...if you want to pull something, buy a truck..or atleast a full size SUV like a tahoe/suburban/excersion etc.

What if all they are hauling is yard waste, of wanted the hitch for a hitch mounted bike rack?

You are right, everyone should own over priced, over sized gas guzzlers to drive their kids to school and haul their million dollar yachts! :durr :alcoholic :loser

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 01:32 PM

Hrmmm you pay gas on one of those as a daily driver and parallel park it somewhere downtown...

They're very versatile vehicles, comfortable to drive and easy to manuver... Plus if you're towing a smaller trailer or a small boat why buy the bigger vehicle. It makes no sense to spend the extra money on it if it's not going to be used to it's fullest extent.

Why would I want to buy a Tahoe to tow a 15' Alumacraft Boat or a Glastron that I could tow with a vehicle that's half the price and does the same job...

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM

2500 or 3000 lbs I think...

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Hrmmm you pay gas on one of those as a daily driver and parallel park it somewhere downtown...

They're very versatile vehicles, comfortable to drive and easy to manuver... Plus if you're towing a smaller trailer or a small boat why buy the bigger vehicle. It makes no sense to spend the extra money on it if it's not going to be used to it's fullest extent.

Why would I want to buy a Tahoe to tow a 15' Alumacraft Boat or a Glastron that I could tow with a vehicle that's half the price and does the same job...

same reason you bought a V6 mustang? you just don't care what other people think? :rolf J/k Joe! :alcoholic

Nice to see that Train of Anti newbie people coming to full force to make new people leave bcm.

flyin_blue_egg
02-27-2007, 01:41 PM
same reason you bought a V6 mustang? you just don't care what other people think? :rolf J/k Joe! :alcoholic

Nice to see that Train of Anti newbie people coming to full force to make new people leave bcm.

hell i ain't going anywhere..if they don't like newbies to bad

i guess you do have a good point there, never thought about it that way

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 01:48 PM

:rolf :rolf No, I'm just a glutton for punishment... Obviously :rolf

I'm not anti newbie.. I just don't like single sided comments like buy a tahoe... Not that thing...

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
:rolf :rolf No, I'm just a glutton for punishment... Obviously :rolf

I'm not anti newbie.. I just don't like single sided comments like buy a tahoe... Not that thing...

understandable Joe!
just poken fun since everyone else does....it is getting old though.....

animal
02-27-2007, 01:50 PM

Would that work? All I have to do is make a train of people and they will all leave?! :eek:

Never knew it was so easy, I'm gonna get right on that.

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 01:53 PM
/\ LOL
seems most of the newbs that get on here are here for about 2 weeks they get battered into the red unless the own a LS1 car or a Mustang then never to be seen again.

oh and funny the newb is the only one to not take this off topic
http://www.solaris.as/kahr/images/off-topic.jpg

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 01:59 PM
understandable Joe!
just poken fun since everyone else does....it is getting old though.....

I've had the '01 for almost 6 years... It was old 5 years ago for me :rolf But at least I have a good sence of humor about it... AKA the 1 SLO PNY license plate...

DirtyMax
02-27-2007, 02:02 PM
You just took pics? You have alot more self-control than I do!!! :devil

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
haha....thanks for the support guys!!

The damage is all the way through the bumper, not just paint. It is actually cracked through.

As for self control, karma is a ***** and he/she (guessing she) will get hers one day.

Pro Show SS, I would rather have the bumper replaced. I have some other damage on the passenger side from some road debris (read: flying plastic chunk on the freeway) i hit on the way back from michigan right after christmas. If you know of a good body shop though, I'm open to suggestions. I was going to go to mander since they do all of Acura of Brookfields work, but if I do have to pay out of pocket, then I might do some shopping around.

GRAMPS SS
02-27-2007, 04:08 PM
/\ LOL
seems most of the newbs that get on here are here for about 2 weeks they get battered into the red unless the own a LS1 car or a Mustang then never to be seen again.

oh and funny the newb is the only one to not take this off topic
http://www.solaris.as/kahr/images/off-topic.jpg

NAHHH owning a stang or LS1 car won't stop us if they are newbies..i see red in all newbies futures....it's the right of passage....hazing if you must...if they last..then they see the green of day

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
The green of day hey? Is that anything similar to Green Day?

GRAMPS SS
02-27-2007, 04:15 PM
haha....thanks for the support guys!!

The damage is all the way through the bumper, not just paint. It is actually cracked through.

As for self control, karma is a ***** and he/she (guessing she) will get hers one day.

Pro Show SS, I would rather have the bumper replaced. I have some other damage on the passenger side from some road debris (read: flying plastic chunk on the freeway) i hit on the way back from michigan right after christmas. If you know of a good body shop though, I'm open to suggestions. I was going to go to mander since they do all of Acura of Brookfields work, but if I do have to pay out of pocket, then I might do some shopping around.

sorry to hear is was that bad....you do have self control young grass hopper....but yoosofs way would of made you feel alittle better

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 06:00 PM
yeah, but I think the look on their face when they get a call from Waukesha PD is going to be even better!!

Reverend Cooper
02-27-2007, 07:05 PM
if it was me even tho that sux i would get her license plate off there

SlowMotion
02-27-2007, 08:08 PM
http://ronjonwheels.com/hidden/bodykitprogress/61.jpg

http://ronjonwheels.com/hidden/bodykitprogress/46.jpg

http://ronjonwheels.com/hidden/bodykitprogress/blacktlkit/1.jpg

Time for a change :thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 08:12 PM
/\ I'm confused?

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 08:20 PM
haha...yeah, but have you seen the back? Personally I think that rear bumper is horrendous....

http://ronjonwheels.com/hidden/bodykitprogress/65.jpg
http://ronjonwheels.com/hidden/bodykitprogress/blacktlkit/11.jpg

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 08:24 PM
spoon or Mugen have to make some uber JDM Tyte yo aero kits!

PureSound15
02-27-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm thinkin about getting the RonJon kit for my Acura.

I like the rear end! It has the same personality as the lines on the rest of the car.

Reverend Cooper
02-27-2007, 08:25 PM
yeah its strong and manly unlike you^ lol

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 08:27 PM
nope. The 04-06 TL was a US/North American model only, so no JDM parts. It is now being offered in Japan and China though, so hopefully something will come up soon.

The other one I am thinking about is this....personally, I love it!!
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/915/img0172ns8.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4312/img0152ds4.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1844/img0175oo2.jpg

PureSound15
02-27-2007, 08:27 PM
yeah its strong and manly unlike you^ lol

You can only say that because you wouldn't stop staring at me like this :wooo

MeatGazer, no wonder why you kept asking me if I "had to pee yet," typical perv, hangin around Dave too much :goof

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 08:29 PM
oh yeah, this is holding me back a bit as well....

-Polyurethane only: $1500

-Prepped and Primered: $1900

-Painted OEM Pearl Color: $2350

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 08:31 PM
oh yeah, this is holding me back a bit as well....

-Polyurethane only: $1500

-Prepped and Primered: $1900

-Painted OEM Pearl Color: $2350

man that thing looks good though! i'd say do it!

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 08:31 PM
haha...I'll do it if you pay for it. Just buy me the unpainted, I'll cover the paint!!

PureSound15
02-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Why worry about the pocket change?!;)

Thats the same reason I don't have a RonJon kit or wheels on the CLS, not to mention the air-dam for mine sort of looks like a Locomotive Snowplow :eek:

Flicktitty
under 1 condition i get the extra set of keys and get to take it out when ever i want.

Reverend Cooper
it was ok till you told me you had to sit when you pee. also on topic i hate dumb drivers

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 08:35 PM
under 1 condition i get the extra set of keys and get to take it out when ever i want.

HAHAHAHAHA:rolf :rolf :rolf

I'll have to think about that one, maybe if I can take the Evo?;)

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 08:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHA:rolf :rolf :rolf

I'll have to think about that one, maybe if I can take the Evo?;)

if i had a evo i wouldn't be askin to drive ur TL :goof

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 08:37 PM
I thought you did? Wait, what the hell do you drive then? I could have sworn you had an evo....

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 08:42 PM
i have a 92 Chevy 1500 Pick up and a 86 Nissan 300ZX turbo.

wrong guy lol

SlowMotion
02-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Get a high estimate on the repairs for the bumper and then offset the cost on your own, if that is in the budget. I do like the pics from the honda dealership..I haven't seen any with that front end, besides the one in the pics. Either way you can't go wrong :goof

johnny--2k
02-27-2007, 09:19 PM
yeah, he is the first to get that installed and painted on the TL forums. I have a feeling it will be spreading like wildfire.

Oh well, we will see. Maybe I will leave my bumper as is, get some cash from the driver, buy one of the kits, and keep the stock bumper for winter.

Winter rims and bumper? God i must be crazy!

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 09:25 PM
yeah, he is the first to get that installed and painted on the TL forums. I have a feeling it will be spreading like wildfire.

Oh well, we will see. Maybe I will leave my bumper as is, get some cash from the driver, buy one of the kits, and keep the stock bumper for winter.

Winter rims and bumper? God i must be crazy!

Nah, just smart...

MurphysLaw88GT
02-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Dude, i took my dads 99 z71 to carroll one day last year. some asshat hit me when i was parked on college between james & charles st. hit the drivers side mirror off of the truck. scattered glass for 15 feet beyond truck. but they were nice enough to put the old "parts" (aka wreckage" on the fawking hood, putting scratches in clearcoat) and left no note, not even one that said" **** you, grab your ankles, this is not expensive enough to cover your deductible) end rant

johnny--2k
02-28-2007, 12:20 AM
oh man...thats some bull.....

This is actually the second time I have been hit at carroll. The first time was last year, parallel parked, someone backed into me, put a scrape in the front bumper and spidered the paint in a section about the size of my 13 shoe. That was not as bad, still pissed me off, but this just took the cake. Twice in one year, at carroll, parked on the same god forsaken street.....:flipoff2: carroll! I cant wait to be done with this crap....

Yooformula
02-28-2007, 01:50 AM
yeah did you get the memo??? BUY A FARKIN BEATER TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL IN THE WINTER!!!!:goof

Poncho
02-28-2007, 02:46 AM

four star frontal crash for driver and passenger, five star side crash driver and passenger, and a three star rating for rollover, which is on par for most SUVs. Also a 3500 tow capacity which is damn good for a mini-suv.

guess you have no point as usual.

WilliamZ
02-28-2007, 05:54 AM
yeah did you get the memo??? BUY A FARKIN BEATER TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL IN THE WINTER!!!!

:rolf :rolf :goof

johnny--2k
02-28-2007, 10:45 AM
yeah did you get the memo??? BUY A FARKIN BEATER TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL IN THE WINTER!!!!:goof

Yeah, I had a winter beater when I had my S2000, that got hit too.....

I'm tellin you, it's just fvcking useless to even care anymore.

Slow Joe
02-28-2007, 11:30 AM
four star frontal crash for driver and passenger, five star side crash driver and passenger, and a three star rating for rollover, which is on par for most SUVs. Also a 3500 tow capacity which is damn good for a mini-suv.

guess you have no point as usual.

Yeah, I thought it was high... I didn't notice when I posted that he asked for crash test ratings... :rolf

Yooformula
02-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I had a winter beater when I had my S2000, that got hit too.....

I'm tellin you, it's just fvcking useless to even care anymore.

that or they become garage queens that never see the light because you find every excuse to NOT take it out.:stare

johnny--2k
02-28-2007, 05:31 PM
yeah, well....no garage queen for me. I havehad my TL for exactly 17 months today, and I just turned 35,100 on the way home. Got the car with 30 miles on it.