PDA

View Full Version : got pulled over last night

Beagle
02-27-2007, 02:34 AM
so i was driving around putting applications in at some places and i was at a light heading toward an industrial park. i see a cop to the right of the intersection flips his lights on, by that time i was already through the light. anyways i'm driving down this road and i realize its a dead end. at that point i just started laughing my @ss off. i reach the dead end and start turning around, the cops looking right on my me. about two blocks down he pulls me over. he comes up asks what i'm doin so i told him. so he says ok and takes my license. then he comes back and gives me that stupid brochure and says dont drive down this road again. the funny thing is he didnt even say why he pulled me over, just asked me what i was doin. wtf is that all about.

WilliamZ
02-27-2007, 06:27 AM
Probably pulled you over because you are a newbie..:newbie

sloLs1
02-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Probably pulled you over because you are a newbie..:newbie

:rolf :rolf :rolf

animal
02-27-2007, 07:56 AM
yeah, way to go n00b.

Car Guy
02-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Because he felt you were acting suspicious, what kind of car were you driving.....

:shades :shades :shades

GRNDNL
02-27-2007, 08:34 AM
You be Ridin Dirty?.............................

awsomeears
02-27-2007, 08:59 AM
ish bit*h

GRAMPS SS
02-27-2007, 10:14 AM
lamp time

Beagle
02-27-2007, 10:20 AM
i was driving my camaro.

Originally Posted by WilliamZ
Probably pulled you over because you are a newbie..
thats freakin hilarious, didnt even see that one coming. :rolf :rolf :rolf
that one deserves some rep points.

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 12:44 PM
What town was it in? and what industrial park?

might of just thought you were going to "race" which no one here does

flyin_blue_egg
02-27-2007, 12:45 PM
There may have been a string of burglaries in the area and he was just wondering why you were going down a dead end street when none of the businesses were open

Teufelhunden
02-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Probably pulled you over because you are a newbie..:newbielolz :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :rolf :rolf :rolf

pOrk
02-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Why didn't you ask why you were getting pulled over? Thats the first thing I do every time I get pulled over

MARO-MAN
02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
What no strip search on the spot?

Poncho
02-27-2007, 04:00 PM
What no strip search on the spot?

even though, thats what you prefer, not all of us like anal. joe does though.

Slow Joe
02-27-2007, 04:28 PM

Wait a second, how did I get dragged into this... You're such an ass monkey! :rolf :rolf And I guess anal is neat... But I'm always and will always be the giver not the receiver! And of course this is anal with women we're talkin about, right?

Beagle
02-27-2007, 05:19 PM
i didnt ask why he pulled me over cause i didnt care. the only "illegal" on my car is not having a front plate but even so he would have gave me a warning.

MARO-MAN
02-27-2007, 05:21 PM

Sounds like you just had a few bad experiences? I don't think Joe is the one we should worry about!!

Poncho
02-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Wait a second, how did I get dragged into this... You're such an ass monkey! :rolf :rolf And I guess anal is neat... But I'm always and will always be the giver not the receiver! And of course this is anal with women we're talkin about, right?

Sorry coop got me believin' all these things he's said about you.

MARO-MAN
02-27-2007, 05:23 PM
i didnt ask why he pulled me over cause i didnt care. the only "illegal" on my car is not having a front plate but even so he would have gave me a warning.

I got pulled over for no front plate!! Had to drill holes in my grill, my Iroc never had a front plate from the factory.(optional). :chair:

Beagle
02-27-2007, 05:27 PM
lol someone gave me negative rep for giving williamZ pos rep for the good joke. wtf lol

88Nightmare
02-27-2007, 06:42 PM
which industrial park? 10th street north of rawson?

Reverend Cooper
02-27-2007, 06:57 PM
he smeeled newb.....newb

Firefighter Z
02-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Zlegal, Fix your car.. Sounds like the ass-end is gonna go BOOM! anyday now.

pOrk
02-27-2007, 09:03 PM

Then you're complaining about nothing.

Firefighter Z
02-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Then you're complaining about nothing.

Ah ha ha ha a Topic of nothing....
Pork just solved it for you.

+1 for Pork

Beagle
02-27-2007, 11:11 PM
it was 6th street over by ups.

88Nightmare
02-27-2007, 11:27 PM
in the words of jim carey from the movie liar liar "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beagle
02-27-2007, 11:30 PM
lol nice. josh you hear my car when i went past your work or something

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 11:31 PM
in the words of jim carey from the movie liar liar "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

in the words of Flicktitty in the thread got pulled over last night "READ THE THREAD HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG"
:goof

88Nightmare
02-27-2007, 11:33 PM
flick, go change your tampon. jeez, i cant even make a fuggin joke on here anymore. summer needs to get here sooner so you fellers can go outside and take your hand and slam that gear shifter around instead of looking at pictures of bam margera's gf and bangin your grizzle stick around

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 11:35 PM
:wow Fiesty fiesty are ya..... man if anyone needs to wash the sand outta there gina it's you! **** i said that as a joke but i guess man everyone should look up to you. :rolleyes:
flick, go change your tampon. jeez, i cant even make a fuggin joke on here anymore. summer needs to get here sooner so you fellers can go outside and take your hand and slam that gear shifter around instead of looking at pictures of bam margera's gf and bangin your grizzle stick around

pOrk
02-27-2007, 11:40 PM
Can you homo's take the sword fighting somewhere else?

88Nightmare
02-27-2007, 11:43 PM
who said i was pissed, arguing, or fighting with anyone? i dont think anyone should look up to me. im lazy, generally ugly, dont do shit, and am borderline legally retarded.

Beagle
02-27-2007, 11:45 PM
hey nightmare why are you even on bcm, is it just to talk sh*t. most likely thats the reason cause your cars are piss slow. i give you a thumbs :thumbsup up for snow champ wow cool your truck has four wheel drive. grow some balls.:flipoff2:

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Can you homo's take the sword fighting somewhere else?

http://www.sevenstarstrading.com/booksvideos/chineseswordsmanship/img/Sword-Fight_3.gif

Sorry Pork

Beagle
02-27-2007, 11:49 PM
pork you are the man pos rep for you

88Nightmare
02-27-2007, 11:51 PM
hey nightmare why are you even on bcm, is it just to talk sh*t. most likely thats the reason cause your cars are piss slow. i give you a thumbs :thumbsup up for snow champ wow cool your truck has four wheel drive. grow some balls.:flipoff2:

hey fvck stick, i dont own anything fast, nor do i make my shit even seem remotely fast. coming from a *** who owns an LT1 camaro, i dont think you have any room to talk. speaking of talking, lets talk about your maturity level. i make perhaps a rather untasteful joke quoted from a movie, and you get all salty and start calling my cars piss slow? wtf is wrong with you? my snow drag title is an effin joke. me and andy were the only ones who showed up. i put it in my profile trying to encourage others to show up next time because even though just andy and i showed up, it was still fun. sorry for trying to get others involved. go back to the suggestion area and cry about your red boxes. go tivo queer eye for the straight guy so you can watch it with your butt buddies later.

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 11:58 PM
go tivo queer eye for the straight guy so you can watch it with your butt buddies later.

that show actually has some good pointers ;)

Flicktitty
02-27-2007, 11:58 PM
. coming from a *** who owns an LT1 camaro, i dont think you have any room to talk..

Alright? uhm.................
:durr

Beagle
02-27-2007, 11:59 PM
get the fvck out of here, now ur talking sh*t about my car, look whos fvcking talking dumbazz. what about my car, its not an ls1 so its not "cool" who the hell cares. what you gonna do next besides talking out of ur azz

88Nightmare
02-27-2007, 11:59 PM
yeah if you want to know how to make your outfit match and learn which accessories make or break your appearance. :gay

Flicktitty
02-28-2007, 12:02 AM
yeah if you want to know how to make your outfit match and learn which accessories make or break your appearance. :gay

eh, seems to help get the women try it some time

*note the underlined joke ;) *

EDIT - Nice to see you've watched the show to see what they do ;) lol

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:02 AM
yeah if you want to know how to make your outfit match and learn which accessories make or break your appearance.

wow good one! :rolf :rolf :loser :loser :rolf :rolf :loser :loser :rolf :rolf

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:04 AM
before i get pissed again, im gonna state for the record i dont like any of the newer camaros.

anyway, you were the ****** one who started talking shit about my slow daily drivers. congradulations assclown, your camaro can beat a pickup truck. props to you. think it can beat my 4wheeler? yeah it probably can. and it can probably take my eclipse out too since i cant even get that fvcker into gear at the moment. so what does that prove? absolutely nothing. talking out of my ass? what kind of a person sits there and analyzes someones signature which is composed of his daily drivers and says your shit is slow? someone who talks out of their ass. in what way can any of my cars be perceived as fast? when did I ever say they were?

now who's talkin out of their ass?

buddy, im gonna be totally honest with you. i dont like you. i dont like your salad shooting bottled up camaro either, but most importantly i dont like you. i dont like talking to you, so after this post, i wont. i dont like you talking to me. I think you need to stop e-thuggin and shut the hell up. no one cares anymore. not even me. end of conversation.

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:05 AM
eh, seems to help get the women try it some time

*note the underlined joke ;) *

EDIT - Nice to see you've watched the show to see what they do ;) lol

dude, if you need to watch queer eye for the straight guy for tips on scoring women, then you really need to sit down and evaluate your desperation:heterosexuallity ratio. at that point, you might as well just break down and go buy a box of condoms and find yourself a hooker.

Flicktitty
02-28-2007, 12:07 AM
dude, if you need to watch queer eye for the straight guy for tips on scoring women, then you really need to sit down and evaluate your desperation:heterosexuallity ratio. at that point, you might as well just break down and go buy a box of condoms and find yourself a hooker.

lmao, i was just making light of the joke

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:09 AM
flick, id like to buy you a few dvd's that may solve your queer eye problem. pm me your mailing address and ill get em out to ya right quick :D

73Dustr
02-28-2007, 12:09 AM

Hey, I'd bone Bam's girl.

pOrk
02-28-2007, 12:11 AM
http://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/gay.jpg

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:12 AM
oh no you dont like my car :crying :crying the funny thing is i never bragged about how my car could beat anything you owned, second waht is the name of this site, BREW CITY MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one gives a dam about your daily drivers. you should start your own site and call it brew city daily drivers. "i dont like you" :rolf :rolf :rolf you got nothing on my salad shooters :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:13 AM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/5/50/Eric_estrada_you%5C're_a_homo.jpg/180px-Eric_estrada_you%5C're_a_homo.jpg

pOrk
02-28-2007, 12:15 AM
This is my daily driver:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/My%20Cars/beater.jpg

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:15 AM
oh no you dont like my car :crying :crying the funny thing is i never bragged about how my car could beat anything you owned, second waht is the name of this site, BREW CITY MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one gives a dam about your daily drivers. you should start your own site and call it brew city daily drivers. "i dont like you" :rolf :rolf :rolf you got nothing on my salad shooters :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

if you take the time to pull your head out of your ass, you will notice that not everyone on here owns a fast car. they are simply on here to talk with others, help out some who need tech help, and join in with meets just for the sake of hangin out with other guys, no matter what they own. sorry for not owning anything fast. let me go trade in my silverado and buy 4 camaro's just like yours.

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:16 AM
WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
weak? my fleet of daily drivers is worth far more then anything you own. but seriously, why are you continuing to argue? im tryin to give up, but obviously every time you compile another half assed post, i gotta respond. does this kind of posting turn you on? wtf is your deal man?

Flicktitty
02-28-2007, 12:19 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/gay7.jpg

AND ON THAT NOTE

Hey Zlegal you may be in the Red

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/CARS/1169486317341.jpg
AND ON THAT NOTE

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/CARS/ibtlze2.gif

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:29 AM
weak? my fleet of daily drivers is worth far more then anything you own. keep telling yourself that. i bet its real comforting when you wake up in the morning. your a dam loser! now your talking about who has deeper pockets. :goof

pOrk
02-28-2007, 12:31 AM
^ Cool IBTL gif

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/drfaulken/ibtl_church.jpg

73Dustr
02-28-2007, 12:33 AM

So we should put some sort of minimum 1/4 mile time in order to be on this site? Not everyone on here has a fast car or even a "sport" car for that matter. Just because they don't own one doesn't mean they don't enjoy cars in general. Hell, I had to sell my car so I could get a daily driver to drive downtown for school. Might as well ban all the import (not to be confused with ricers) guys too while we're at it. Good call Newb :chair:

pOrk
02-28-2007, 12:35 AM
^ Ricer is right, especially Nismo Dave

* Steps into flame suit *

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:38 AM
i dont care what kind of cars people have. 88nightmare pissed me off cause i saw some of his posts that were nothing but talking shiat.

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:38 AM
i own an eclipse, i must be a ricer.

88Nightmare
02-28-2007, 12:39 AM
i dont care what kind of cars people have. 88nightmare pissed me off cause i saw some of his posts that were nothing but talking shiat.

dude i got 2200 posts. some of them are intelligent, just recently i felt like posting up stupid shit. get over it. no one else complains

PureSound15
02-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Was it Dave that had a lamp? Or was that you, pOrk?

pOrk
02-28-2007, 12:40 AM
I love lamp

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:41 AM
i'm over it just felt like giving you some shiat

Flicktitty
02-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Might as well ban all the import (not to be confused with ricers) guys too while we're at it. Good call Newb :chair:

:confused :rolleyes:

73Dustr
02-28-2007, 12:45 AM
:confused :rolleyes:

Sh!t, that really didn't come out right at all. Oops.

Flicktitty
02-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Sh!t, that really didn't come out right at all. Oops.

yeah i was gonna say wtf :goof

Waver
02-28-2007, 08:00 AM
hey zlegal- just so you know, untill you get out of the red all you can do is give postiive gray rep....in otherwords, your rep that you give out dosnt mean shit.

Nightmare-you are the uber ricer with a honda and an eclipse, better put on those airplane wings now. lol

rep given out to those who deserve it......

MARO-MAN
02-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Wow, this thread went to shit. :alcoholic

Firefighter Z
02-28-2007, 10:33 AM
lol nice. josh you hear my car when i went past your work or something

Yeah I heard it, didn't sound good what so ever.

Beagle
02-28-2007, 12:28 PM
you probably heard a whistling? i have a leak where the muffler goes on. dont feel like fixing it cause it sounds kinda cool

WilliamZ
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
i was driving my camaro.

thats freakin hilarious, didnt even see that one coming. :rolf :rolf :rolf
that one deserves some rep points.

The positive rep you sent me didn't count because you are a newb! Dammit! :mad:

WilliamZ
02-28-2007, 03:11 PM
you probably heard a whistling? i have a leak where the muffler goes on. dont feel like fixing it cause it sounds kinda cool

http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/bubb_rubb_soundset_3_3549_2144_image_2470.png

fly5150
02-28-2007, 03:14 PM
bubb rubb goes wooooo wooooooo

Beagle
02-28-2007, 05:25 PM
yea i no that but when i gave you positive rep i thought i was still in the green.

nismodave
02-28-2007, 05:28 PM
^ Ricer is right, especially Nismo Dave

* Steps into flame suit *

:rolleyes:

Beagle
02-28-2007, 05:59 PM
i like imports especially nissan's

Flicktitty
02-28-2007, 06:30 PM
:thumbsup Smart man! :thumbsup
i like imports especially nissan's

sloLs1
03-01-2007, 07:06 PM
.... i dont like talking to you, so after this post, i wont. ....

so why do you keep talking then???

...im lazy, generally ugly, dont do shit, and am borderline legally retarded.....

yeeep!

^^^ and now i think you know how i feel about you... :flipoff2: