PDA

View Full Version : UPS got owned!!!

rally_scort
02-26-2007, 05:53 PM
i walked out the house a few minutes ago and notice everybody is goin one direction but not the other.I look down the road, and not even a block away, i see this.I heard it about 10 minutes ago but didnt think anything of it.Can anybody explain how this happens as soon as the snow stops, but nothing during that horrendous blizzard we just got?

70challenger452
02-26-2007, 06:15 PM
this should be titled jeep got owned. On time on my way to the grove I saw a ups truck stuck down in the ditch, it was quite halarious

MurphysLaw88GT
02-26-2007, 09:56 PM
That is your house, i see the primered beest chillin there a lot

Flicktitty
02-26-2007, 10:01 PM
i could see it happening if your ups drivers are like the ones down here always do about 55 down 25mph roads and shit. ****** crazy bastards

pOrk
02-26-2007, 10:21 PM
UPS will pay for the damages too, just to keep it out of the news and out of the courts.

rally_scort
02-26-2007, 10:33 PM
UPS will pay for the damages too, just to keep it out of the news and out of the courts.

does that mean if i tell em i have pics, that they will pay me to keep my mouth shut??? :thumbsup

pOrk
02-26-2007, 11:22 PM
^ I wouldn't be surprised, when I worked as a driver helper I saw people purposely try to hit the drivers for that reason alone.

98whitegpgt
02-27-2007, 12:28 PM
i drove past that last night before the cops were even there. to me it looked like the jeep was owned. he pissed coolant all over the road.

flyin_blue_egg
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
this should be titled jeep got owned. On time on my way to the grove I saw a ups truck stuck down in the ditch, it was quite halarious

i saw the same thing...me and a buddy were going into town and i saw an UPS truck turning onto my road. I said to my buddy " i bet he gets stuck at the top of the hill"...sure enough and hour later when i go back home the UPS truck is stuck at the top of the hill and was there for like 4 days

Cryptic
02-27-2007, 02:34 PM
about 9pm last night the wet roads turned to black ice. In my neighborhood I came around a corner and my truck got a little sideways with a 600lb plow on and a full bed of oak firewood. I wasnt hot dogging it... It was just that slippery. Some neighborhood streets dont have alot of salt down in some spots.

I'm willing to bet the jeep crossed the center line or slid through a stop sign.

pOrk
02-27-2007, 02:35 PM
I damn near lost it on the freeway on ramp on lincoln when I went to pick up the stretch wrap last night

SmokinRAM114
02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
so the UPS driver in that is the man that comes to my work. i was talking to him today and he told me he was in a head on and i was like that was u?? i told him i saw pictures. hes said really, and he told me the lady bounced off a parked car then hit him... she got a DWI, she was drunk... dumb ass needless to say.