PDA

View Full Version : CIR Karting outing

Heat Seeker WS6
02-26-2007, 10:33 AM
I put this in here for now to get max exposure for this as the track needs a response from me by tomorrow (Tues) 5pm if we're going to do this or not...

Sunday March 25th at 1:00pm. We need 8 confirmed drivers minimum. Several have said they would already, and if you could re-respond here so I can get a final count that'd be good.
We' be there by noon. They have an open track in afternoon, so we can run a bunch of normal 'arrive & drives' after our group is done. We'd be running on track #1. www.chicagoindoorracing.com

2 Event formats available to us to choose from:

1. Drivers race in (3) 25 lap qualifiying races to determine starting position for final 35 lap championship race.
Cost per driver- $110

2. Drivers race in (3) 15 lap qualifying races to determine starting position for final 30 lap championship race.
Cost per driver- $80

There's about a $1 difference per lap between the 2 formats & I'm game for either raceing format

Heat Seeker WS6
02-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Respond to me with final roll call & event preference.....

IN:
Myself
Ryan- Puresound
AL
Todd- Zdot
ThatGrayCivic
Civic's friend
Josh - MeanVNT

PureSound15
02-27-2007, 12:25 AM
John, I have spring break the 9th-19th of March. Would you want to go down any time during that period in case I can't make the later date?

Heat Seeker WS6
02-27-2007, 12:27 AM
John, I have spring break the 9th-19th of March. Would you want to go down any time during that period in case I can't make the later date?

Sure, I work until 6 during the week and am off on Tuesdays.

TURTLE
02-27-2007, 11:02 AM
i'm in... and if you go anytime before that, you've got my number ;)

Heat Seeker WS6
02-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Sorry guys had to withdraw on this try for the 25th. CIR needed 8 commitments by late aftenoon today for us to do this that day. Granted we have 7 now and may possibly get more, but if I return the event contract & only 7 show I owe the difference.
We can stiil go down as 'arrive & drives' any time though. ...or find a later date yet to get more on board.