PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna come show some support?

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, So i found out Yesterday that my Nephew who will be 3 in may got choosen by the good people over at Kades Klassic (http://www.kadesklassic.com/default.aspx) it's a benefit to help other families facing challenges. So each year we will be having this golf benefit and auctions to support a family in help in our area.

When my Nephew was born he was diagnosed with Osteogenisis Imperfecta (http://www.oif.org/site/PageServer)

Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI)-- commonly known as the "brittle bone" disorder-- is a genetic disorder characterized by bones that break easily, often from little or no apparent cause. A person with OI may break a rib while coughing, or a leg by rolling over in their sleep. OI has been documented in all ethnic groups, and affects a person throughout their lifetime. He was born with a few broken bones and through out the last 2 and a half years have been in and out of Several hospitals in the area. My brother and his wife have even gone so far as to go to Nebraska where one of the best OI docters are out of to get the best possible care for there son. Just to find out now that there insurance company won't pay for the tests that were done because it was out of there "circle" so now there forced to pay the bill of $45,000+

So they got very lucky that they got picked to be the family that will have there support.

They are having a Golf outting on Sunday July 1st, at Evergreen Golf Course in Elkhorn, WI

Registration will be from 8:30-9:30am, with a shotgun start beginning promptly at 10:00am. It will be a 4-person best ball scramble format. Raffle tickets, mulligans, wristbands (for your lunch) will be taken care of at that time. We will also be selling chances to win a car, sponsored once again by Lake Geneva Chevrolet, win a hole-in-one event. The fee to participate will be $60 per person which includes golf costs, lunch and prizes.

if anyone has else would like to sponser please let me or send a email in the "contacts" area on the Kades Klassic (http://www.kadesklassic.com/default.aspx) website.

as a added bonus to any of you guys that sign up from BCM my friend Mike who owns Okeefe motor sports will be raffling off a gift certificate (amount to be determined at a later date) to his website of car parts.

So if you would like to come show some support for My family and maybe go home with a new car or new parts for your car then let me know. more information to be added as i get it.

Thanks - Nick

ADDED
- YOOSEF [YooFormula] will be donating $200 in BW3's Gift Certificates now as well!

CONFIRMED PEOPLE
Avenger333 - Steve

MAYBE
Car Guy
Transam12second - Lance
Yooformula - Yoosef
HEATSEEKER- John
Puresound - Josh

If you would like to inform anyone you know please do. thanks again - Nick

Yooformula
02-25-2007, 07:43 PM
pm sent...

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks Yoosef, PM SENT BACK

theavenger333
02-25-2007, 09:17 PM
pm sent....

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks, pm returned ;)

pOrk
02-25-2007, 10:31 PM
I no longer have clubs, and I don't really enjoy the game much either. I will send this out to the few people I know into golf though for sure.

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks Eric, i have never golfed in my life....so it should be a good time watching me try and swing a club lol

PureSound15
02-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Yoo are you playing? I'd be interested if we can get a 4some together. If not, I'm sure I can find a couple other guys :thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 11:08 PM
i was hoping to assemble at least 1 if not more BCM teams, just thought it would be nice to show my parents that something good will come out of me being on this site for 15hrs a day lol

PureSound15
02-25-2007, 11:31 PM
What about Dave, John, Wayne, Cooter, they usually make it to a lot of events.

I think Dave will do just about anything once he has a few beers, so even if he doesn't golf it'll be fun.

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 11:35 PM
What about Dave, John, Wayne, Cooter, they usually make it to a lot of events.

I think Dave will do just about anything once he has a few beers, so even if he doesn't golf it'll be fun.

yeah, i'm waiting for the dayshifters to come in.

John (heatseeker) said he sucks at golf but will try and help out :headbang

Car Guy
02-26-2007, 01:15 PM
You can pretty much count me in....

Flicktitty
02-26-2007, 02:34 PM
/\ Thanks alot Car Guy!

TheBlueSupra
02-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Flick my Titty. Call me! 902 number.

Car Guy
02-26-2007, 05:29 PM
When does the money/registration have to be in by...?

Yooformula
02-26-2007, 05:55 PM
I cant golf worth a pooo but I offered a donation.

stowsea
02-26-2007, 07:07 PM
You know im down nick. i love your nephew!

Memphis
02-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Come on Yoo, swing the club...I should be able to make it, possibly with a few others!

Flicktitty
02-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks alot guys!
i will let you know when registration is due, (it won't be for a while since this was justput into effect over the weekend

Dan i'll hit you up on AIM tonight if your there.

TheBlueSupra
02-27-2007, 05:31 PM
way to not remind me last night SLOOT. I got a few things to talk to u about (about this thread)

Flicktitty
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
ok, so i have been talking to my brother and they said spots for golf are filling up very fast. and there has been alot of support shown so far.

He siad you can sign up via the website if you would like click here (http://www.kadesklassic.com/golf.aspx)
that is where you can choose your 4 person team if any of you are still game for going out and hitting a few balls. even if golf fills up feel free to come out and show some support with all the other activities.

again here is the site.
Kades Klassic (http://www.kadesklassic.com)

Memphis
04-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Any crappy golfers wanna do a foursome? My game sucks, but its always a good time...

Memphis
04-20-2007, 07:59 PM
I guess maybe I'll just come out and see if anyone needs a fourth...

Flicktitty
04-21-2007, 01:00 AM
I guess maybe I'll just come out and see if anyone needs a fourth...

Thanks alot man, that would be very cool. i can see if anyone else is looking for a forth.

hrsp
04-21-2007, 01:24 AM
may have a group of 4...gotta cjeck our schedules...golf and its for a great cause cant beat it!!!!! hope we can make it