PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Help And Offers!

Yooformula
02-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the referral for the plowing(you know who you are), thanks for those that offered to help me plow and BIG thanks to Matt for letting me borrow his snow blower. THe 5hp bastard did a great job!!

I ended up paying the plow guy to do my neighbor's driveway since they are 80yrs and his tractor took a poo. His little old wife was trying to shovel and my wife ran out to stop her and ended up shoveling to make her stop. Damm womens...I still cant pick up the shovel and after struggling through yesterday I said phuck it today, I'll ram the sh!t out of the way with my jeep.

I gotta also thank MPW for plowing 5ft of snow into mine and the neighbors driveway. Just as I was about to have a hairy sh!tfit, the guy swung back around and started to clear out the entrance(of course after it was already plowed out).

Anyways, my hands are cramping from the damm blower, I missed the race and I need a phiukcing beer, oh and thanks to Wayne, Memphis and Bill!!!!

nismodave
02-25-2007, 05:48 PM
The race isnt over!!!

pOrk
02-25-2007, 06:56 PM
It is now, what a way to end ( flat tire ) haha

Reverend Cooper
02-25-2007, 06:58 PM
gooooooooooooooooo! ROUSH RACING

Yooformula
02-25-2007, 07:01 PM
gooooooooooooooooo! ROUSH RACING

you said that last week too even though roach racing didnt win.

GRAMPS SS
02-25-2007, 07:04 PM
yea matt blew his tranny doing doughnuts in the infield

nismodave
02-25-2007, 07:05 PM
yea matt blew his tranny doing doughnuts in the infield

That doesent sound like a Ford.:rolleyes:

Reverend Cooper
02-25-2007, 07:06 PM
they dont drop valve springs just trannies

Reverend Cooper
02-25-2007, 07:09 PM
you said that last week too even though roach racing didnt win.

they ran very respectable last week to . again they will have a great year and i bet they have more than one driver in contention for the points champ at the end of the year. soooooo read under my avatar