PDA

View Full Version : anyone willing to plow a driveway? greenfield area

FANAT1C
02-25-2007, 02:27 PM
I live near 72nd and Coldspring. Anyone going to be around or close by that would be willing to swing by and plow my driveway. I've snowblowed as much as I can with my little 3hp blower and this sh*t is just too much for it.
I have a few bucks for someone that can help. If you can please give me a call 414-405-5448.
Thanks,
Jason

pOrk
02-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Took an hour to do it with my baby blower. Was all done, so I came into the house and showered. Happen to look out the front window as I'm drying off as the plow truck gos by, putting a 4 foot hill of snow at the bottom of my freshly cleaned driveway. Hah!

junk mx6 no rly
02-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Took an hour to do it with my baby blower. Was all done, so I came into the house and showered. Happen to look out the front window as I'm drying off as the plow truck gos by, putting a 4 foot hill of snow at the bottom of my freshly cleaned driveway. Hah!

i love the neibhors that snowblow ther shit when i just shoveld.ill get them back at night.

Holeshot
02-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Renting OR Condo living FTW !!!!

FANAT1C
02-25-2007, 02:38 PM

I've spent an hour and I only have the drive on the side of the house done. I'm tired of pulling that dam starter cord. 3-4 ft drifts suck!
I'm really done with winter! :flipoff2:

Lash
02-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Most of it will probably melt within the next week anyway...lol.

FANAT1C
02-25-2007, 02:43 PM
If I took my kids to daycare it wouldn't be too much of an issue but I need to clear it for the babysitter.