PDA

View Full Version : Judge Judy "lays the smack down" on a eBay scammer ! Vid clip with Bonus !

DynoTom
02-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Judge Judy gets a ebay scammer good !

I think people who scam like this chick should be thrown in jail !:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

The bonus of this clip is the plaintiffs .....Check out the MILF and her daughter !:drool: :drool: :drool:

http://www.filecabi.net/video/JudgeJudy2607.html

Al
02-25-2007, 12:57 AM
Judge Judy was great in that one!

It's great to see a scammer go down like that.

wikked
02-25-2007, 02:21 AM
I can see both sides of it.

If you're too stupid to see the auction says "photo only"... then you should pay a little more attention to what you're bidding on.

Then again, selling photos of an item specifically to trick someone, definitely is scamming, especially when you're doing it full time, like that dumb bìtch.

turbogarrett
02-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Nice! If only all judges would lay the smack down like that and call a spade a spade. A milwaukee judge would've probably awarded that scamming c#%t some type of settlement.:flipoff2:

GTSLOW
02-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I love it!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf

Wholy fook they got 5grand outta that!!! This might be an eye opener for previously scammed people!!!

I can see both sides of it.

If you're too stupid to see the auction says "photo only"... then you should pay a little more attention to what you're bidding on.

Then again, selling photos of an item specifically to trick someone, definitely is scamming, especially when you're doing it full time, like that dumb bìtch.

But does the piece of paper weigh "4.90oz's"?

wikked
02-25-2007, 12:58 PM
But does the piece of paper weigh "4.90oz's"?

That was just specs on the phone, describing what that model was like.
You can put all the weights & measurements you want in there, but if it says "you're bidding on a picture of this phone only" - it doesn't matter if it says 4,000 pounds and 30,000 working pieces.

Judy didn't understand that part...

I guarantee you they didn't even read the auction, just bid on the phone.

I had that happen to me.
I was selling a custom SAFC (fuel controller) bezel that I had made, and I had the SAFC in the bezel to show how it fits, etc.
The guy who won the auction didn't want it because he thought it came WITH THE SAFC.
I specifically stated in BOLD letters that it did NOT come with the auction, it was the first line!
He wanted his money back, tough titties, I sent him the bezel.

But that's quite different from that fat bìtch. She only had 1 item in her picture, and fully intended to rip someone off. :chair:

Brian98GTP
02-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Holy FAWK!! That daughter was GORGEOUS!!! :wow

The fat b!tch should have been sentenced to get her tubes tied also.

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 02:26 PM
:rolf LMAO AGREED! :thumbsup

GTSLOW
02-25-2007, 04:43 PM

:rolf